The sharp-nosed-two-faced-

If only you knew

“Ally!” Kris calls from afar.

I turn around to greet him. He was carrying a large bag of take out and I helped him set it down in my kitchen.

“Will this be enough?” I ask him, taking out the snacks I had bought. He looks at all the food in thought, and nods,

“I think so… and if it isn’t one of us can just go buy some”. I nod in agreement, but still I felt uneasy, not because of the snacks, but because tonight, Chanyeol’s girlfriend will be joining us.

You can imagine my surprise when I found out that he has a girlfriend and then she had to be that sharp-nosed-two-faced-. Honestly I have no idea why a nice guy like him is dating her. Most importantly why did he kiss me, if he’s still dating her? Luhan had told me that they were childhood friends and that Chanyeol said that she wasn’t always like that, but I couldn’t care less. I was filled with this strange feeling whenever I saw them together. It’s not like I’m jealous, it’s just I want to cry when I see how happy he is, and I want to punch her in the face, everything she does annoys the hell out of me, and I would gladly run her over with a car whenever I see her. But it’s not jealousy… right?

Kyungsoo appears next to me as I start to pour everyone’s cooldrink into glasses.

“Do you want to throw something extra into her drink?” He asks mischievously, and hands me a flask.

“Kyung… we can’t…” I start to protest, but the moment I hear her hyena-esque laugh, and see her run her hand through Chanyeol’s hair, that strange feeling appears again.

I take the flask, and throw it all into her glass,

“That’s 50% alcohol” Kyungsoo giggles, and I grin at him.

“This’ll be fun” I wink. In my defence I wasn’t the only one who hated her, okay sure the others did at least remember her name.

 

But why would I remember her name if I already had the perfect name for her. I had told the others about it and soon we started to use it whenever it was safe to gossip about her. Kris had told Chanyeol to break up with her at various times, but each time Chanyeol would shoot him down. Kris told me that the only reason Chanyeol was still dating her, is because he would feel guilty about leaving her and that she was apparently “having hardships”. I know this might make me a terrible person, but I didn’t care about her hardships, I just wanted her gone! Besides she basically hates my guts, so there’s no point in even pretending to be nice to her.

Kyungsoo hands her drink to her, and we try to hide our pleased smiles once she takes a sip. Wait! What if Chanyeol takes her home to take care of her?! I look at Kyungsoo, my eyes signalling my distress. He looks at her and back at me, but he doesn’t get it. I haven’t told him how I felt about Chanyeol, so I look over at Luhan. Immediately he realizes that I was distressed about the drink and does something that I’ll forever be grateful for. He bumps the table hard enough for her to spill all of her drink… onto me. I close my eyes, and ignore the anger I felt toward her. I know it wasn’t her fault, but still it felt like she purposely directed the drink toward me.

“Ooh I’m sooo sorry” She says fakely, with a smile (because whenever you feel bad you smile and giggle… oh if only she knew how much I wanted to hit her) I get up from the table and get cleaned.  Luhan walks with me and sits on my bed, looking at the wall as I change shirts. I tell him about spiking her drink, and why I aborted the plan.

“Al… you can’t keep this up, your jealousy is going to kill you” He whispers, concern in his eyes.

 

“I can’t lose him as a friend…” I reply and he nods in understanding.

“Maybe, we should take you out? Let you meet new people? Kris knows tons of places, so it won’t be hard” He suggests, I nod weakly.

He was right after all, there’s no way that I can go on like this. It’s been three months that I started hanging out with them, and in all that time, my feelings for Chanyeol had grown stronger. I couldn’t see him as just a friend, and sometimes it felt like he had the same feelings… I guess it was just wishful thinking?

 

Soon Chanyeol and that woman leave, he apologizes for her spilling on me, but I wave him off and hug him goodbye. I throw her the dirtiest look over his shoulder and she returns it. I close the door and turn to the guys. Kris reveals a few games that he had brought in his bag. Now dressed in our pyjamas we all sit down around the tv and start playing GTA 5. An hour later Chanyeol re-enters my place, wearing his pyjamas.

“I can’t believe you guys started without me” He whines, sitting down next to me.

“Guys… maybe we should make bets?” Kyungsoo suggests, after we decide on playing Tekken.

“Like what?” Luhan asks.

Soon we agree that the two people, who lose the most rounds, will have to go an entire day dressed as the opposite gender.

“I should not have agreed to this” Chanyeol complains, even though he can’t stop laughing.

The two losers of the bet was Chanyeol and me, even though I knew that Luhan had all too conveniently turned the Tv off by accident, and then killed me while I was looking for the remote. I glare at Luhan.

“You will pay for this” I threaten. He laughs nervously and edges away from me.

“Hey, Ally, do you have any clothes I can borrow?” Chanyeol asks, but Kris immediately stops him. “We can barely call Ally a girl, so no can do”.

Offended I look at Kris, he smiles apologetically at me, “It is true…” I jump up from my seat,

“For your information I do have girly clothes!” I defend myself, I lurk to my room and Chanyeol follows me like a puppy.

I open my closet and go through my clothes, I reach the back of my closet and pull out a dress that I had hidden there.

“You know… you’d look really pretty in this” Chanyeol comments, holding the dress against me, trying to see how I’d look in it.

I shake my head and push it back to him. “No, no, you’re the one wearing it” I laugh.

He scowls at me, and takes my hand. “Well then I’m dressing you up”