Chanyeol's confession

If only you knew

I rest my head against his shoulder, and close my eyes. Is this okay? I don’t want to stop seeing Kyungsoo because of his confession, but I don’t want to cause him pain either. At that moment Luhan flies into the room, his eyes moving between us.

“Am I interrupting something?”

Before Luhan could even think about jumping out of the way, Chanyeol walks right over him, almost squashing Luhan. I stare at him in surprise, evidentially he didn’t even notice Luhan, as he was too busy glaring at Kyungsoo. Seriously, I’m not kidding when I say that there are literally sparks flying between Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. Was this really about me?

“Aren’t you a little too comfortable?” Chanyeol sneers, tapping his foot in annoyance.

“No, I’d say I’m just fine, right here” Kyungsoo replies, emphasising the last bit.

Kyungsoo crosses his arms and smiles smugly at Chanyeol. He does know I love Chanyeol, yet he’s acting like this? And they say women are complicated.

 

Chanyeol opens his mouth to say something, and I toss my spoon at him.

“Shut up. I almost died, and you two want to bicker about some stupid little competit-“

“Ally, it’s not like that, besides we both know you’re going to choose me” Chanyeol grins, winking at Kyungsoo.

“Do you?” I reply, locking eyes with Chanyeol.

He looks around the room, blinking a few times.

“W-well yeah?”

“Funny, I thought I wasn’t picking anyone” I reply non-chalantly.

A burst of laughter erupts from Kyungsoo and he starts clapping his hands in amusement.

“WHAT?!” Chanyeol squeaks, staring at me in disbelieve.

“You heard me. It doesn’t matter how I feel about you. You didn’t do anything romantic for me, and you were in a relationship when most of the somewhat romantic things occurred. So shut your smug face up” I grumble, suddenly annoyed.

 

I am right after all. You’d think that if he cared about me as much, he would’ve made an effort right? Pffft, maybe I should choose Kyungsoo after all. Chanyeol closed his eyes and seemed to be frozen on the spot.

“And you wonder why I never asked you out” He grumbles, scowling at me.

“Except for the obvious fact that you’d be cheating on your girlfriend” I snap.

“You are impossible” He sneers, sticking his tongue out at me, moving toward the room door.

“Hey, I’m not done with you!” I grumble, chucking my jelly container at him.

“Try and stop me” He replies, scrunching his nose.

“Maybe I should go visit Rachel, she appreciates me more anyway” He sighs.

I stare after him. IS HE SERIOUS?

“CHANYEOL! PARK CHANYEOL! GET YOUR BACK HERE!” I scream at the top of my lungs, throwing my pillow after him.

HE IS DEAD!

 

Chanyeol’s POV:

 

A small smile tugs at my lips as I exit Ally’s room. It kind of feels like we’re a couple, I mean we’re already bickering like a couple. Now I just need to tie up some loose ends, and then I can finally be with her.

 

I walk out of the hospital and dial Rachel’s number.

 

“Channie~ What did you do to my dad?”

 

Ugh. I understand why Ally hates her so much.

 

“Does it matter? That’s not why I’m calling. Where are you?”

 

Might as well get straight to the point.

 

I wait patiently for Rachel to open her hotel door. She said her father will be here too, so I should probably get that over with as well.

 

“You!” Her father growls as he opens the door.

His face still swollen from the punch. I feel a guilty pang in my chest. I didn’t mean to hit him. I’d never hit an elderly man, but what he said about Ally…

 

I take his hand and bow my head.

“I’m truly sorry for my actions”

He rips his hand from mine and glares at me.

“Alright… Look I don’t want to marry Rachel, and you don’t want me to marry her either. So why are you even doing this?”

Rachel starts to argue, but I hold my hand up to silence her.

“You want a wealthy business man to marry your daughter, so what are you doing with me? I won’t even be able to make her happy, and I’d never be able to give her what she wants”

Her father nods at my argument, and looks at Rachel thoughtfully.

 

I turn to Rachel.

“You don’t even love me. You only love the idea of me. Think about it, have we ever been on a date? Have I ever returned your feelings?”

She stares at me, her eyes watering up.

“You deserve much better (and maybe someone who can put up with her tantrums) and I’m not what you deserve”

 

A hand hits the back of my head and I gasp in shock.

“Yeah we get it. Now get lost” Her father grumbles and tosses me out of the house.

“W-wait! What about my grandparents?” I ask desperately.

The old man looks at me for a while. His brows furrowing in concentration.

“I think they can live off of me for a while longer” He replies, slamming the door in my face.

 

Ally’s POV:

 

“That… that pig-headed…!” I roar, punching my pillow furiously.

“Ahh, Al, take it ea-“ Luhan starts.

“Do. Not. Tell. Me. To. Take. It. Easy” I hiss, narrowing my eyes at him.

“Gimme your phone” I bark at Kris, who was innocently watching us.

“I- I” He stutters, stepping forward.

“GIVE IT” I shriek, grabbing the phone out of his hand

I dial Chanyeol’s number, in rage. Almost breaking the phone each time I press a button. If that pig-headed idiot thinks I’m going to forgive him for this, he is dead wrong. I am going to kill him when I get my hands on him. He better pray for a painless death.

 

“He-“

 

“You! Do you think you’re funny? Do you think this hospital will keep me here? You better start running, because the moment I get my hands on you, you are DEAD!” I screech, pushing Kyungsoo away from me.

 

“I thought you wanted me to break up with Rachel?”

 

“Of course I want tha- Wait what?”

 

“I broke up with Rachel just like you wanted, just like I wanted”

 

“Well, I- I guess that you did good…”

 

“Also” Chanyeol’s voice emanates from in front of me. He smiles down at me as he walks closer to my bed. He ends the call and takes Kris’ phone out of my hand. He hands me a huge bouquet of flowers. “Did I mention how crazy I am about you?”

 

“As a matter of fact no you didn’t” I pout, sniffing to emphasize my hurt.

 

“Well” He leans forward kissing my forehead.

“I am” His kiss moves down to my nose.

“Crazy about” He kisses the tip of my nose.

“You” He whispers, his lips pressing against mine.