Encountered again

my mate

 

It's been 7 days already,yunho visited the river side daily at night hoping  to see that white wolf again but to his disappointment ,he couldn't get a glimse of other,he is getting crazy just to see the beautiful one again.

Getting no hope to see him again ,yunho decided to return back towards his home.With heavy heart ,he returned back and when he opened the door ,he smelled .

"Those couple "sichul "must have done in the living room since it is so strong smell"concluded yunho.Feeling more  irritated than before , he went towards his room.He will give  the lesson to the couple in morning for breaking the rule of no outside their room,thought yunho.

Lying on the bed he closed his eyes and tried to sleep but it was  impossible since he was still feeling irritated and restless.

For the whole night ,he just tossed around trying to get some nap but it's going to be very long night for him,poor yunho.


In the morning ,

"Don't touch it ,its mine"scowled changmin to yoochun,when it comes to food then changmin could be very scary and he didn't consider the pack's  positions when there will be food in front of him.

"What, you just had a second bowl of meat and you are saying this one is also yours"snarled yoochun

"But it's so tasty and i feel like this bowl of meat is saying to me  that i only belong to you"said changmin shamelessly

Everyone laughed in the dining table listening their fellow member's comment.Everyone know how  obsessed he is  with his food .

After having their meal ,they were in the living room everyone engrossed in their own work .They have their  work divided to each member so everyone will get fair share of work.

"Does anyone need anything i am going to supermarket , yoona has already given me long list of groceries so if anyone has to add anything?"said yunho ,usually it would be hyunjoong to do that work but today yunho felt like he need to leave his room and get some refreshment.

"I need icecream,candies,pasteries,chicken and......"replied changmin still in thinking pose for more food

"That are already in my list,yoona knows you like it so she had added it other than you ,anyone has  to add anything"asked yunho to other's members ignoring  the pouting changmin.

"No"replied the members one by one.

With this yunho took his  key of car and  headed towards market riding his black audi.(y car just like his owner)


Yunho entered inside the mall  after doing grocery shopping ,he thought it would be nice  to buy new white t-shirt.When he moved towards the cloth sectionit hit it,a strong pull ,a scent of lavander which made him feel  lighter in his feet .

He followed the smell of lavander which was coming him to the shoes section.There he saw beautiful,pale ,raven dark haired boy trying the boot.

Suddenly the boy  turned back and yunho stunned again.The same blue doe eyes stared back to the brown almond eyes of yunho.Yunho can see the shock in the boy's face that means the boy also has recognised him.That's good news for him.

Pale skin with big doe eyes blinking rapidly made yunho's heart to beat frantically,he could smell pleasent lavander smell from other ,full damp lips which other and chewed stirred something inside him  .He wanted to bite and that lips ,wanted to bite other's nape and mark him right here .

He so wanted to mark other so that everyone would know that other wolf  belong to him ,only him.

Yunho slowly walked towards the shocked boy and pushed him towards the stall,he smelled other and took  huge gulp of other's scent making pale boy  tremble.He took out his tongue and slowly other's white pale neck.

"Ummmmm "moaned jaejoong when he felt other his nape,he closed his eyes and threw back his neck giving other more access.

Yunho caressed boy's shoulder while still his nape like hungry cat,he traced his lips from boy's  nape to his ear.He slowly bite other's ear and tugged it .He  swirl  his tongue around boys' tip of ear and gently making the boy moan loudly than before.

Jaejoong couldn't do anything but to moan,he was going crazy with the pleasure running through his body by other's teasing.He wanted to shout the dominant one  to claim him right there but he couldn't have enough courage.

"Are you my mate?"whispered  jaejoong slowly after gathering enough confidence.He had heard from his pack members that when you met with your mate one then you can't control yourself to  claim your mate or offer yourself to your mate.In his case,he wanted to offer himself to the other man,he wanted to submit and whine for more ,that means if they are mate then  the man in front of him should also feel same as him.

Yunho halted his activity and took a step back which made jaejoong worried,he thought he made other angry by asking this question .

"I am sorry"mumbled jaejoong letting a single drop of tear fell from his eyes.He couldn't believe it ......the man infront of him didn't think him as his mate......he wanted to die.....before he could know ,he was crying .

"Hey hey ,don't cry "said yunho moving forward and wiped other's tear."Are you angry?"asked jaejoong still letting his tear fall from his eyes.

"No , i am not"said yunho caressing other's cheek."Then why did you stop?"questioned jaejoong and lowered his gaze to see other his lips.

"Do you want me to continue?"said yunho smirking

Jaejoong blushed and looked down towards his feet,he could hear other wishpering huskily near his ear "Tell me, do you want me to continue ?"

Jaejoong wanted to dig the hole and bury him  inside the earth ,how he would answer other.He couldn't say no because he is afraid other would stop his activity which he wanted  so badly and he couldn't say yes because it was so embarassing  .

"O i think i got my answer"said yunho and took step back .He turned around  and  smirked .

Jaejoong saw other turning around and walking far ,he knew he had to stop other before he would be out of sight so before he could think, he shouted little loudly than necessary."No wait ,i want you to continue"

Yunho turned back and smirked "What did you say ,i didn't heard properly? teased yunho ."I  i ......don't want you to go"stuttered jaejoong slowly still bowing down his head.

"And why is that?"asked yunho trapping jaejoong towards the stall once again."Reply me "said yunho blowing out hot air in other's ear

"I i...aaaaahhhhhh"moaned jaejoong when he felt other's tongue back to his nape .