Is that a smirk?

my mate

Just one moment they were standing in front of the alpha and in the blink of the eye,  they found themselves knocked down on the ground .The white sharp canine teeth flashed in front of their eyes and golden eyes stare intensely.

Both were bemused seeing their alpha's action.They knew they are being punished but they didn't know for what .May be the smell of other pack's wolf they felt was the reason.Both of the wolves keep their head low showing submissive position eyes casted downward because they knew if they raise their eyes then their alpha wont show mercy .

After sometime the raging monster calm a little and step back .He is frustated ,his stood proudly, his mind is telling him to go after the white one but he didn't know where to search for other and he is totally irritated because of that .

A loud howl from the black alpha emitted in the silent night and the other two wolves felt scared .The howl was of irritation,the alpha was irritated .They knew their alpha could be angry when their enemy  escape  successfully away from his hold which was only once  very long time ago  but they haven't seen him being  irritated  because of  that.What could be the reason then ?they thought.

Both wolves looked towards each other and wait is that smirk on the silver wolf ?

Black alpha took lead and moved back towards the forest  followed by brown one and silver one.After they reached to their place , whole pack welcomed them.

The whole pack can guess something is wrong ,their alpha looked irritated but no one were brave enough to voice out so they look towards their beta just to see him smirking .Ok now whole pack is interested .


Alpha couldn't stop himself from thinking about beautiful one .

Yunho stood at the corner and look out of the window thinking about that white wolf ,his blue eyes .How he want to bite him ,mark him ,claim him.

His thoughts was interupted when he heard the knock at the door and someone entered inside.Tall girl with Low cut top and short skirt with pony tail walked towards the alpha clicking  her heels

Long finger roam around the buttom of his  shirt then the fingers traced down feeling the hard abs.

"Stop it jessica" rough big palm  hand hold the wrist and yanked before she heard "you know jessica i don't like it "

"Oh yunho every man has their needs and i know i can satisfy your needs,i know you are hard down there " said jessica smiling so creapily.

Before she can roam those finger down towards the hem of the pant, she was pushed violently on the wall and she heard husky voice whispering in her ear"I don't think jessica you will be able to satisfy me but don't worry if you are so much in heat then i can say to one of the unmated wolf down there"

Feeling insulted anger raised inside her but since she can't do anything against him,he is her alpha and if she tried anything anymore than she know he won't hesistate to choke her so she turned around and move out .


In the kitchen,

Two arms wrapped around the thin waist and cold nose nuzzled the pale neck."ummmmm honey let me cook ,you know if i wont be able to  cook with you pressed so tightly against me and then everyone will be hungry"murmurred yoona .

"They can wait baby but i can't ,i just want to eat you honey right now"wishered hyunjoong blowing out some air .

"I am hungry, why the food is not cooked  up to now?"asked changmin entering inside the kitchen.When he saw the scene,he did puking action showing them.

"Just 5 min minnie, food will be ready "answered yoona

"I doubt it,the food will be cooked until there is this hyun to disturb you" answered minnie moving towards the refrigerator to take out the left over food.

"yah how can you say that? i was helping her so food will be ready  faster and you can fill your blackhole like stomach  " answered hyunjoong

"Like i will believe that crap"answer changmin chewing the apple when he didn't saw anyother food.

Changmin left the kitchen ,still warning hyunjoong to let his mate to cook food .

"saw that ,now you go from here and let me cook" said yoona trying to push  other out of kitchen.

"but baby; can't i stay here and watch you cook "whined hyun still stepping back towards the door of kitchen.

"You know that if you will be here then i can't cook and if minnie saw that food is not ready in 5 minute then he will break our eardrum whining so loudly"replied yoona and pecked her mate's lip to convince him.

"ok but prepare yourself  because you are going to be my dessert  honey"smirked hyunjoong and left the kitchen .