New beginning

my mate

"What?"shouted everyone in the room except the two members from the shadow pack..

"Shadow...as in .the shadow of  the northern region...the most feared pack ?"said  Rain in disbelief.Same expression was being held by everyone in the room  .

"Yes "came the simple and quick reply from the man with huge forehead sitting in the sofa.

"But..how can that be possible?As much as i remember you are  from the "Dusk" pack " said Rain with a huge frown in his forehead .

"That was past..i used to be the member of dusk pack .but this is present...i have no connection to the dusk pack anymore "said yunho while leaning back in the sofa and ,crossing his left leg over the right.

"Yunho....."whispered jaejoong with the hint of fear in his beautiful face,he couldn't believe his mate is from the most dangerous pack .

This gain the attention of yunho who  turned his face from his uncle to  his scared mate.

"You are the member... of that shadow pack...the very popular pack with whom everyone  is scared of ...."wishpered jaejoong .Yunho looked towards his mate  who was on the brim of crying because of his confession.

"Jaejoong...."sighed  yunho... He stood up and moved  towards his mate bringing the other  in his wide arms,engulfing in his warm embrace.....the trembling of his mate continued for some more time and completely ceased when he cooed in other's ear.

Jaejoong still can't believe that his mate is member of "Shadow " pack ...From the beginning ....he knew his mate is dominant...more dominant than him but later he came to know that his mate  is more dominant than the alpha of  his own pack...more dominant than the rain ....which was little matter of proud for him until he came to know that his mate is the alpha of "shadow pack".

His chains of thought was broken by his mate's voice.

"Jaejoong lets go away from here  ..let's go where we belong  "said yunho while caressing his mate's cheek and smiled a little when he saw adorable face of his mate .

Yunho was sure ,he would convince his mate to go when he felt his mate was pulled away by force. .

"Stay away from him...he is not going anywhere with you"growled Rain to his nephew.Rain know ..he is playing with fire..he know his nephew is more dominant than him and  being the member of shadow pack makes yunho more scary but now he is concerned about his  pack and his pack members..among whom jaejoong is also one.

"He is my mate ...he will go with me...you have nothing to say here  " yunho growled back to other alpha.They were standing tall to each other..both very stubborn and hardheaded.

"He is not going anywhere ..."snarled Rain back.Everyone was tensed due to the scene in front of them.The two men were nose to nose ...the atmosphere was very scary.They know if one of them didn't step back then it could be messy..but no one was brave enough to interfere.

Yunho being more dominant easily overpowered other ..by bringing the alpha down on the floor.The red in his eyes was creepy.

"Yunho...calm down..we will figure it out without violence"said  the man with huge forehead,but still with some   hesitance  in his voice  ...look like he had dealed other's anger before also.

But  it didn't calmed  yunho.It became more worse as Rain tried to wriggle out from his grip  but soon he got that it was impossible  .Rain felt the fear crawling in his body but he is not going to show in his face.If he had to die today then he will die with some pride.

Jaejoong didn't know why this is happening to him .He  got his mate after so much pain and struggle  ..everything was finally  going to be fine  and suddenly this happened.

There in front of him his mate was about to kill his alpha and he didn't even want to think about the consequences  if his mate succed.

He knew for once more that he have to take the situation in his own hand.He moved forward and placed his hand on his mate's shoulder,smiled a little when he felt his mate  calmed a little.But what he haven't expected was his mate's this decision.

"We are leaving right now..."said yunho ,still with fire in his eyes though he calmed a little but it didn't mean he is relaxed.

The whole room got silent,no one uttered a voice ,afraid of the man standing in front of them,they didn't want to irritate the dominant man more ,not even jaejoong because he was more trying to embed his mate's words.

It happened very fast ,Jaejoong felt the grip in his wrist and sudden pull .....he couldn't even fare well s properly since he was dragged towards the car by his furious mate ,followed by the wide foreheaded one.


The  car ride was silent .. only there was some hicupping from the pale boy ...The wide foreheaded one didnt try  to start the conversation..afraid to worsen the condition more than already.

But the silence of the car didn't last long ...when the most dominant one needed to ask the most inappropriate question...

"Why are you crying ?What's there to cry?"

Jaejoong couldn't understand his mate..how can he ask such question after all this.

"I didn't even  get chance...chance  to farewell my members "said jaejoong with some hicupps in the midway.

"You want to do a farewell to those dumps mutts"scowled yunho...not able to control his anger after all this.

Ok now this is too much...jaejoong couldn't believe he heard his mate saying that.

"I can't believe you ..how can you say that to my pack members?It could have been all well only if you could have controlled your anger "said  jaejoong with the flash of anger in his face.He couldn't control the flow of words from his mouth until he felt the scary aura coming from beside him.

Yunho could feel the anger rising with in him .He did all this only for his mate and here his mate is blaming him.

"Listen here ..i am your mate ..you belong to me now and i don't want to hear anything about those mutts from your mouth from now on...you only belong to me ...belong to shadow pack from nowone  "said  yunho while gripping very hard on the steering wheel trying not to harm his mate .

Jaejoong could only stare towards his mate in utter disbelief.He didn't know what to say anymore ...but one thing he is sure of ...whatever he says now will only worsen the condition so trying to be more calm one between them and  more understanding one ..he decided to be silent for this moment ..looking out of window to hide his tears from other.

This is his fate...


AN:I am so sorry for this very late update ...i hope you...readers...still want update...