The tense atmosphere

my mate

Jaejoong thought if he have to endure this tense atmosphere for one more second then he will definitely die,the stiff atmosphere around him was making him suffocate.He fidget his fingers nervously and inhaled  air trying to be calm himself.He is stucked  in so called meeting arranged by his alpha,Rain.

The kind of meeting he has never witnessed before and didn't wish to witness again in his entire life. One side of sofa  is completely occupied by  five of his pack members who were  flaring their nostrils like a wild beast where as in another side there were his mate and his one of pack member…whom he had seen once in the jungle.His mate was incredibily calm and was staring back to others but jaejoong know better it is the  calm before storm appears where as the other one with long hair and huge forehead was looking towards yunho and others forth and back like trying to understand what was going on.

“Don’t yunho have other members in his pack ?”thought jaejoong….”may be his  pack’s alpha or some other who could have attended meeting  because he doesn’t believe yunho would be able to maintain his composure for long.He also prayed that the other one with huge forehead will talk in behalf of yunho,may be then everything will be settled.

"Ahmm...."Rain cleared his thorat and broke the staring competition between  his pack members  and his mate.

"I guess we are here to discuss and  find a way to solve whatever problem we have with each other ."said Rain while thinking that there couldn’t be any more awkward meeting he has attended in his life ever than this one .

"What's there to discuss,he is my mate so he will go with me "said yunho now changing his staring competition with others and directing to Rain.

"Yunho  ... please"pleaded jaejoong from other side  , requesting his mate to behave properly.The puppy look of jaejoong made Yunho to  take long breathe to  cool himself and he was about to return to his composed form when one of the member of Rain’s pack  interfered.The wolf named sungmin stick his nose in this matter making the other more angry than before.

"jaejoong won't go with you.He is our member and we won't send him anywhere"said sungmin making  the beast to snarl towards the poor wolf .Yunho  grabbed other’s neck tightly making sungmin hard to take breath and suffocate  nearing to the edge of death.He was turning green due to lack of oxygen when he saw his alpha,Rain move towards them to  pull his nephew away but before he could touch his nephew,he was thrown away by the huge black wolf with golden eyes.The wolf was standing angrily in his attacking mode ,head was raised with ears bended forward and showing his fangs.

Nobody could stand in their feet in front of the huge black wolf,the dominant aura was emitting from him making everyone  to submit by kneeling down and bowing down their head.If they were in their wolf form then they would have curled down their body  or  wagged their tail just to show their submissive positions.

The man with huge forehead kneeled in front of yunho and even displayed  his nape in submission hoping to calm other but when he was growled back ,he knew it was useless. Jaejoong thought  he would have to do something other wise his mate would definitely kill someone in the room  so he quickly shifted in his wolf form and strode towards his mate.His legs were trembling due to fear but still he continued .Yunho was still growling making other wolves whimper but when he saw his mate moving towards him,he shifted his attention totally towards white one.Jaejoong whimpered in front of his mate,   black wolf’s muzzle and rubbed himself in other's  fur making other to  calm down a little.

Everyone stared at the beautiful scene in front of them,two wolves with  contrasting colour  of black and white melded together creating a beautiful scenery.

After some time,black wolf completely calmed and even showed  his affection back towards white one by rubbing himself back and white one .Other  breathed in relief when the tense atmosphere disappears  .Yunho and jaejoong both shifted back in their human form and nobody(jaejoong’s pack members) produced the sound afraid to trigger the beast again.

Rain however gathered his alpha’s confidence and continued the talking.”Yunho, I know he is your mate but you should understand it’s not easy for us to lose our pack member like this.We can’t send jaejoong like this,let him be here for some more days so we can send off him properly,so jaejoong can meet the other members of the pack ,who are not here and he will have his final farewell properly.

“No, he will go with us”,said yunho stubbornly.

“Yunho,….I agree with Rain hyung .I will come to you yunho but can’t you give me two days so I can have farewell properly.”uttered jaejoong holding his mate’s hand to keep other calm .

All other were staring hopefully towards dominant wolf and with a huge sigh coming out from yunho ,it was confirmed that he didn’t have any choice than to agree with his mate which  all the wolves happy somehow including the huge forehead one.


AN:Jaejoong know about the dominance of his mate but still he don't know that his mate is alpha of shadow pack.

Here is the update and i hope you will comment.Looking forward for your suggestions .