I can't let you go

my mate

 


After one month,

Here he was stucked to the wedding ceremony of the pack of pair of wolves,he doesn't belong to .Actually they were friends of yoochun and he was just tagged along with his beta who forced him to leave the room once in a while since it became his world for past days .Normally wolves do not follow the traditions of humans like engagment and marriage but some who have adjusted themselves with humans and spend more time in their human form decided to follow this ceremonies .

And as wolves pack they were invited here to witness the wolves being bonded by the wedding.He feel irritated whenever he saw any mated pair , after his last encounter with his mate and so many noises around him was only making him more tensed .


He made himself busy by observing the beautiful decoration which was rather too lovely for him to digest but its better than just being irritated over other.But then suddenly he smelled the delicious smell ,the very familiar smell ,he knew whom it belonged to.What ever the irritation was there ,all flew away.He followed  the smell and found the person  he had been thinking.His mate.

His mate was standing in the stage beside the soon to be groom.He didn't like it ,he wanted to pull jaejoong away from that good looking man.They were laughing together,the groom  caught jaejoong's hand and his blood boiled  inside him.

He widened his eyes ,"it can't be true "thought yunho ."His mate was going to marry with that man,he was the bride?" .No,he couldn't let it happen,never....ever..........

"Just last time other announced that they were mates and now his mate was going to be tied with other ,how easily he moved on."yunho fisted his palms  tightly .When soon to be groom whispered something in jaejoong's ear then he lost it, whatever self control he had.

He ran swiftly towards the stage and grabbed soon to be groom's neck chocking him.He pushed other towards back still managing tight grip.

"Leave him.what are you doing ?"shouted jaejoong when he saw the scene.

This made yunho more angry.His mate is trying to save other man ."He is mine,don't you lay your filthy hand upon him"snarled yunho

Everyone was tensed by the dominance of yunho.

"He?who ?"tried to voice out the groom

Yunho stared towards jaejoong and said "Him,he is my mate ,don't you dare to go near him",he tightened his hold more making the poor groom to  suffocate .

  Groom looked towards the said man and tried to voiced out but only some muffled voice came "He is not my mate ,i am not going to marry him"

This made yunho confused ,he removed his hand from other and stepped back.Yunho frowned and glance towards his mate.

"He is Taecyeon and she is his wife"said jaejoong pointing towards the girl walking in the asile with flower on her hand

Taecyeon straightened his suit and waited for his wife like nothing had happened to him ,like he was not going to  chock to death .

Jaejoong dragged yunho out of there to the silent place after creating enough drama "What do you want?what was all that drama?"asked jaejoong angrily

"I thought you were going to be married with him"said yunho lowering his head,he definitely feel embarassed now ,he was about to kill other's husband.

"What if i would marry him?if not him i would marry other ,it's not your concern"said jaejoong harshly  to other .

"No. you can't marry other "yelled  yunho and  with the force jaejoong on the wall

"And why is that?"asked jaejoong smirking slightly.

"I said you can't be bonded with other than me"yelled yunho grabbing other's hair tightly.

"But last time you said you are not mate "stated jaejoong knowing that his mate was  looking at his moving lips ,he decided to tease other so he his lower lip

Before he could blink he found himself in the death grip of his mate and and rough lips fell upon his soft one . The hand moved lower to grab his nape instead .Jaejoong didn't know when yunho's  lips moved to his nape and then he shouted because of pain in his neck ,the sharp canine teeth was digging in his flesh and  he could smell blood ,his own.All the mixture of pain and pleasure was making him restless.The tingling sensation of other's tongue in his neck felt so good that he didn't want it to stop but then all just stopped again  as it was started.

"Why are you doing this?"asked jaejoong staring in other with tearful eyes.

"You said last time ,you are not my mate,then what it is all about ?"asked the pale boy one more time

"You are mine"growled yunho pulling other's  nape for the kiss.“I don’t care about anything now,you are mine only mine”said yunho possessively.Jaejoong couldn't understand the man in front of him,in one moment he will act as lovely possessive lover and in other he will reject him as he didn't have any value in other's life.......did he has any?thought jaejoong.

“Jaejoong ,what are you doing with him?”shouted a man around 25 years old moving towards the pair with long stride.

“Hyung..i was only…..”stuttered jaejoong in fear.

Jaejoong tried to remove other’s hold but it was impossible for him ,his strength was nothing in front of his mate,and his mate was not ready to leave his grip around him.

“Yunho,let me go”tried jaejoong one more time but no his mate was so stubborn.

“let him go “growled kangin but he felt the other wolf was more dominant than him by just the look but still not giving up he continued.

“No”replied yunho staring back to the furious male,somehow his stare made other uncomfortable.

Kangin  was not going to give up ,he  shifed  quickly ,hands and legs turned into limbs and in a second there was big brown wolf standing in front of the pair.The brown  wolf growled and became ready to jump when he saw yunho was not  still letting  jaejoong  go out of his hold.

“Hyung no, let me go”tried jaejoong one more time to pull his hand from  his mate.

Yunho pulled jaejoong back and stepped in front slowly shifting himself.The force of shifting thrown both kangin and jaejoong back and  before kangin could balance him ,again ,he saw  huge pitch black wolf with golden eyes staring at him  .

Kangin knew the wolf standing in front of him must be much more powerful than him since the intensity and force of other’s gaze made his limbs tremble .

Kangin’s limb gave up and he submitted by lowering his body on the floor as much as possible and ear drawn back with tail fully between the limbs.He knew it could be playing death game by challenging other ,where there is no chance for him to win. But yunho ,he was beyond furious and as everyone know,there is no word such as mercy in his dictionary ,he growled by showing his sharp canines teeth making poor kangin more tremble in fear.The dominant one's  ears erect and which mean he was  ready to fight and it mean only one thing,his death .

Jaejoong knew if he don't interfere then his mate wouldn’t wait to kill other so he shifted as soon as possible and went near to his mate ,who was still growling over poor brown wolf .He  his mate's nuzzle and rubbed himself over other .Yunho snarled  to jaejoong at first  but slowly calmed down.

Jaejoong his mate’s nuzzle some more  to  make him calm  down more and expose his throat in full submission.

Kangin could only curl on the ground and see such affections between the pair.

When everything went to normal then jaejoong tried to convince his mate to let him go .He had his own pack and he had to go back to his pack .After sometime he was convinced and let him go with the promise to meet in their usual place tonight.