All went well

my mate

"It's all over yunho "said jaejoong hugging the brown wolf,his own brother hyun joong.

"No jae,please i am sorry "apolosized yunho and  tried to reach to his mate but again he was blocked by his uncle .

"Yunho, you attacked by brother and nearly killed him.....i can't ...i can't spend my life with you anymore "said jaejoong hugging with the brown wolf.

"No jaejoong,you are my mate and you can't leave me "said  threatened yunho and  pushed his uncle from his way .

When the wolves saw yunho heading towards jaejoong ,they all stood and  formed the circle of protection around brothers.

There was 8 huge wolves in the human body in  front of yunho .

Yunho could feel his anger rising inside him .Its full moon and his testosterone is at his height so he just need something  to reveal some of his energy and this could be the great reason.Yunho was ready to launch over the wolves when he heard the voice beside him.

"Yunho,just stop it .We are not here to fight with you.We can talk and solve it ."said rain .Rain is mature wolf and he is known for his calm and patience .

"There is nothing to talk ,i want jae"said yunho with heavy breathe.Rain could feel the strength of his nephew ,with the time his nephew had become strong, more stronger than him.Rain couldn't just hand over his wolf to his nephew ,not when he knew his nephew's rage.

" You hurt your own mate and his brother yesung ,don't forget it"said rain trying to maintain his temper .His nephew is really testing his patience.Why can't he understand it's not so easy.Jaejoong is from another pack and yunho is from another one.It was not the big deal ,with some ritual jae could shift from one pack to another but main problem was yunho hurt his pack member not only that he hurt his own mate and that wassomething unforgiveable.

Yunho again tried to move towards jaejoong but again other wolves blocked his way.

"Let him"ordered rain to his wolves who obeyed quietly.There was his mate still hugging his brother and sobbing silenly.Yunho kneeled in front of his mate,the act to gain some faith from his mate.

He tried to touch his mate's hand but before he could ,jae withdrew it.With a sigh,yunho explained.

Jaejoong ,you know we were so close to mate,and my testosterone was at its height.In addition ,your scent coming from his body made me crazy, so crazy that i saw red. I became unable to differentiate that scent  was actually due to  pack ,not mating .I am not trying to give excuse , i am at fault for hurting you....hurting my own mate .

Jaejoong was hurt when he was hit by his own mate but he was hurt more when he said it was over".It felt like his heart was ripped apart by some invisible force ,he just want to stop it ,stop this pain.May be he would give another chance.

"Yunho, you hurt my brother.He is going to die ..."sobbed jaejoong letting yunho to touch him this time.

"I am sorry jae"whispered yunho hugging his mate tightly.

All other wolves were watching the scene with the interest.Rain was satisfied when he saw that his hot headed nephew could also fell on his knees for other than his mother.Rain knew his nephew from his childhood.He had seen yunho's stubborness,temper,dominancy and his strength..........May be now he could  give jae to hsi nephew .His chains of thought were interrupted by sharp inhale of breathe from hyun joong .

In all these tension ,they forgot about dying wolf on the ground ,"some one call ambulance " ordered rain.

Highway was far from the forest so they had to carry the injured wolf on back until they wont reach the road.They took hyun joong to hospital and yunho was sent to his pack by rain promising to talk  later and solve all the problems between the mates.Definitely it was not easy to convince  yunho to leave his mate but jaejoong has his own way for that.So at end they all went to their own pack.


Sorry short one but next one will be interesting.Yunho would soon bring his mate to his pack....wait for some more....and don't forget to comment   ....my lovely readers ...