Can't wait to claim you

my mate

"Shhhh..it's ok ..." yunho tried to calm his crying mate but he got opposite reaction.Jaejoong cried more loudly while gripping his mate's shirt  .Everyone was stunned ,they couldn't believe the scene happening in front of them.Their alpha ..the hardheaded and cruel wolf is trying to coo his wailing mate ....that's just unbelieveable.

"Now tell me why are you crying?'asked yunho while wiping away the remaining tears from his mate's cheek.

"She ...she said you are not my mate"answered jaejoong while hicupping a little .

"she...you mean jessica ...."questioned yunho while glaring towards the trembling girl.

"No...he is lying ...i haven't said anything "jessica defended herself.

"Jessica i warn you...stay away from him.."growled yunho while d'rawing circles in his mate's back.After sometime jaejoong relaxed completely and loosen his grip in other's shirt.

Yunho stepped away from his mate and asked for everyone's attention.Everyone paid attention to their alpha.

"I don't want anyone to misbehave with jaejoong ...he will be respected and loved as me in this pack.He is my mate so everyone has to follow his orders as you all follow mine ......including you jessica...understood  "said yunho while looking over each and every man.

They all nodded their head including jessica ...whose nod was almost unnoticeable but yunho aught that .Jaejoong hide his face in other's chest while breathing other's musky scent  which was calming him further. It was all silent until yoona break it by calling for everyone for dinner.They all moved to fill their empty stomach.Small chit-chat took place in the dining table and everyone  finished their dinner.

"Yunho..i need to chat with you...it's important"said yoochun while moving away from other.Yunho followed him after saying "wait for me ...i will be back ok.."to his mate.

Everyone tried not to eavesdrop their conversation but it was very difficult since they got very sharp and sensitive hearing.They knew their alpha and beta needed some privacy so they moved to their respective rooms.One by one everyone moved to their room and only jaejoong,boa and junsu was left behind.

"Jaejoong lets me show your room"said junsu while gripping other's arm.

"My room..but i don't have..."wishpered jaejoong while looking for his mate who was chatting with yoochun in the corner.Yunho was having the huge frown in his forehead which made jaejoong restless.

"What are you saying jaejoong?you definitely have a room....yunho's room is now your's too..let's go ..i will show you"said junsu while dragging jaejoong to yunho's room.

"But i haven't discussed this with yunho...what if he got angry because i didn't ask him before ?"asked jaejoong to cute one.

"Oh jaejoong ...you are too innocent ....you are his mate..now you have full right over him and his belongings...that means in his room also...got it"said junsu while taking junsu to his alpha's room.

"Here it is ...isn't it beautiful?"asked junsu while picking up the mobile from the floor...

"This yunho....when will 

he remember to keep the things in place  ?"said junsu while keeping the mobile in the night stand.

Everyone knows about this habit of yunho...he always loose the things since he is so forgetful..and its junsu job to pick up yunho's belongings and return back to him.

"ok then jaejoong.... take rest..yunho will come after finishing  his discussion with yoochun..and i will meet you tomorrow...good night"uttered junsu while moving out of the room.

Jaejoong was all alone in the room...He sighed loudly due to some nervousness..it's first night in the new pack with his mate after all...He looked outside the window while waiting for his mate..who was taking a little more time ..what is taking him so long?...thought jaejoong.


"Yunho..this is serious.. It’s not the first time they are doing this ..."said yoochun while tying his hair in the pony tail……his hair is long going up to shoulder length which make him  more y…

“I know  but I am impressed with them…they don’t know to back up because  what ever happened last time  I thought they will never ever try to come in front of us again ….no problem ,they want this… we will give them ”replied yunho while showing his devilious smirk.

“But yunho what if …”yoochun couldn’t complete his sentence ..he was interrupted by yunho.

“we will talk later yoochun..right now I have to be with my mate , he  is waiting for me”said yunho which earned a mischievous grin from yoochun.

“Go easy on him”stated yoochun and got a reply as “can’t promise”.


Jaejoong was still drowned in the beauty of the nature which he was observing through the window when he felt the warm body pressed against his back.

“I can’t wait to mate with you …..can’t wait to join with you…I want to feel your warm and tight …against mine ….”whispered yunho while blowing warm air  in other’s ear.

“yunho”moaned jaejoong when he felt the rock hard …. Pressed against him.

"Please take me ....make me yours" said jaejoong and yunho didn't need to hear more than this from other  to claim jaejoong.


AN:Sorry for the short chapter and this cliff hanger ....