Stubborn mate

my mate

"Where is yunho?"wishpered jaejoong while looking everywhere in the mansion.

"He is in his room "answered the handsome guy,siwon .Jaejoong lowered his gaze ,he felt sad that there is not his mate to support him....he left his whole pack and moved to the new one ,pack of his mate and his mate is not present there to introduce him in front of s.

The members felt bad for jaejoong but there was this one girl who couldn't help but to smirk dangerously.

"Don't worry jaejoong ,i will talk with him ....he is little stubborn but very good in heart .Don't worry about him  and just try to be comfortable ..ok ."said yoochun while showing his million dollar smile.He looks more mature than yunho,the way he handle the situation is very nice...may be they could be friends in the future....good one....thought jaejoong 


This yunho,i can't believe him..how can he leave his beautiful mate like that with the pack...when will he learn to manage his anger ....mummbled yoochun while stepping up the stairs to  yunho room.

He turned back and saw jaejoong talking with other..looks like jaejoong will be easily accepted by the pack.

He knocked the room and entered inside when he got the permission.There yunho was looking outside the window ..may be thinking something .

"How can you do this ?"asked yoochun to the manly man.

"I don't want to talk ....especially if it is about him"said the man still staring outside.

"You have to talk....especially when it is about your mate"uttered yoochun in which he got dangerous growl from the man.

"Yunho....i am not talking as your beta...i am talking as your friend.You have to understand yunho"tried yoochun to convince the stubborn man.

"Haven't you heard what he told me in the car"I fought for him....i fought with his pack members just for him and what  i got in return?... "said yunho while clenching his teeth.

Yoochun sighed loudly..he needed  to convince the more dominant wolf but really immature one ....

"Ok i know ....asking for the farewell on that situation was very inappropriate ....but everything happened so fast."Jaejoong...He is young yunho...much much younger than us .....and what i know from my experince  is the wolves in such young age will be little immature....and stubborn..In jaejoong's case ,he has gone through a lot ..and all just for you ,yunho..don't forget that ...Yunho, he is in new atmosphere,a new pack  ,where everyone is stranger to him...he needs you ...just think what will he be feeling  when there is not his mate to support him around him...he must be feeling very lonely without you...it's all in your hands yunho...do you want jaejoong to feel unwanted here ?"said yoochun and smiled a little when he saw yunho deep in the thoughts...may be its working ...

"Don't you want to introduce him in front of your members as your mate ?....that will be matter of proud and honour for him ...don't you think?"said yoochun and smirked knowing his tactic is working .He left the room leaving yunho to go through this alone.


Everyone was busy....some  in their chit -chat ,some in cooking ....Jaejoong was still in the living room feeling bored....there was junsu to entertain him with his silly jokes but soon he also left when he saw his mate ..Jaejoong stood up from the cough and walked aimlessly until the portrait on the wall attract his attention.He moved towards the portrait and stared it ....the portrait looks weird though.....he jumped a little when he heard the sound coming from  beside him .

"Stay away from yunho"ordered jessica.

Jaejoong frowned a little and asked "Why?"

"Because he is mine....."said jessica while giving her full attention to the portrait.

"But he is my mate ...."answered jaejoong while looking towards her.

"No ,he is not your mate....he is mine and only mine "said  jessica while glaring to jaejoong.

"If he will be your mate then he will be here,with you ..but no he is not here ..that means he didn't think you as his mate "added jessica some more .

Jaejoong was confused....he didn't know what to reply to that ...she is correct though .....yunho is not here for him ....he is new in this  pack...new surrounding ,there is no one to support him...no warm atmosphere and no mate around him.....thought jaejoong and couldn't stop the single tear which felt from his eyes.Its not that he couldn't overpower the girl in front of him...he could easily but it is not about the dominance...it's something else.

jessica grinned when she saw jaejoong crying infront of him.It's cake of a piece...in this way ...jaejoong will be out of the mansion soon ,just she needs to humilate him some more...

"Who are you jaejoong and why are you here?you have no identification...no position in this pack .....you should leave"wishpered jessica while enjoying the pity look over other boy.

And jaejoong couldn't control himself..he didn't know when but he wailed ..wailed loudly gaining the attention of the pack members ,who moved towards the crying mess.Boa ran and hugged jaejoong trying to calm him but jaejoong cried more hugging her back.

"What have you done this time jessica?"asked siwon while making his presence known

"Nothing ,,,i havent done anything ...its just him crying without reason"replied jessica trying to be innocent 

"What's going here?"came the low but strict voice.

Everyone lowered their gaze...some tremble in fear also.Yunho came towards the scene and asked again especially to jessica"What is happening here?"

"I don't know ...he suddenly started to cry..he said he missed his pack members....."stated jessica cleverly .Jessica knew that jaejoong came from another pack..she can feel the smell of other wolves in him .

Yunho saw the state of his mate and rushed towards him...engulfing the boy in his embrace.

"Shhhh,it's ok "cooed yunho in his mate's ear ."i am here ....now relax"said yunho cupping his mate's face.


The beginning of jaejoong and yunho as mates  in shadow pack ....