rejection

my mate

Yunho tightened his grip around other's nape bringing him near so that he could taste that sweet caravan .His other hand went down to caress boy's waist with light feather touches which was making other crazy.

"Ummmmm"moaned jaejoong inside yunho's  mouth and digged his  nails inside other's shoulder.

Yunho left jaejoong's mouth and teased  the corners of others lips  with his tongue .

"No don't tease"said jaejoong pulling other for another deep kiss .He  knew he is being desperate but the man in front of him is making him crazy,wolf's wild scent is making him insane ,other's tongue is taking him to the edge of insanity.

Jaejoong was so into the kiss that he didn't realize other's finger going inside his tank top but when other pinched his buds then he yelped ."I want you so badly"whispered yunho with husky voice  in other's ear.

The other wolf was torturing him with soft touches,butterfly kisses,he was not sure if he would survive after this.The man was literally killing with so much affection .But suddenly everything stopped.Yunho became stiff and stopped his movement.He turned his eyes towards the door and red flashed in his eyes.

"I want you too but you have to answer me first "said jaejoong unknown about the change of  the man and pushed other's chest lightly.He know he is being stupid ,interrupting other when he knew the man infront of him is  very dominant so he should just submit but his heart wants to hear the answer from other.

"Do you think i am your mate?'asked jaejoong hoping for positive reply."What the hell?" shouted yunho angrily while stepping backward.

"Why are you stuck with this mate thing huh?"asked yunho furiously

"That's because you are my mate ,when you would be in front of me butterflies started to roam in my stomach ,your touch, your scent drives me crazy but when you wouldn't be in front of me then i couldn't concentrate in anything ,always you would be in my mind .I thought i would go crazy when i didn't saw you for last week ,i was always questioning myself again and again ,why was that happening to me but now i realized that was because you are my mate yunho ,don't you feel the same?"yelled jaejoong taking one step closer so he could kiss other.

But the push from other made him shocked ,he didn't expect this ."I am not your mate ,did you understand it "said yunho angrily and moved away from there leaving jaejoong alone.

jaejoong couldn't  believe it.Just one minute ago they were kissing and now everything changed.He couldn't help but sob loudly ,he is rejected by his mate and the feeling was like someone was stabbing the knife in his chest .He slided down slowly on the wall  and hugged his knees still bawling his heart out .

The hand in his shoulder made him look up with his teary eyes .It was his best friend junsu."What happened ?"asked junsu worriedly,he could feel the scent of some dominating wolf in the room and his friend  crying like mess.

"i got rejected by my mate "replied jaejoong rubbing his eyes."What ?are you sure that was your mate ?"asked junsu again.He got it ,the dominant aura of the wolf was jaejoong's mate.

"I am sure he is my mate but he didn't want me "cried jaejoong.

"but why?"asked junsu

"I..... I don't know ...everything was going  perfect and suddenly  .....he pushed me away...."replied jaejoong hicupping a little.

"O my poor friend "said junsu hugging his best friend.


Jaejoong and junsu were in car on the way to  their home   but the mood of jaejoong was still sour.He didn't uttered a single word in the way to home  neither he laughed over the jokes of junsu .Jaejoong usually is very cheerful  and joyful type of boy so the situation in front of him is making junsu worried.

"If you will be this gloomy then all will ask questions which you have to answer so cheer up ,you know everyone can feel your gloomy aura in the house "said junsu hoping that jaejoong will change his mood but the tears falling from other cheek made him shut his mouth.He could feel other's pain.

In the world of wolf their mate is everything for  them ,they share the bond which cannot be broken until their death.Its like they will name their life for their mate but when same mate reject them then they didn't have any other way then to kill their life .

"Junsu you go inside ,i would go for a run "said jaejoong"What ?But what will i say to the members ?"asked junsu hesitatingly

"please make any excuses , i wanted to be alone for sometime "replied jaejoong again and moved towards the forest.


Yunho reached to his home in evening but he was feeling angry  and irritated .Hyunjoong who was lying in the sofa asked about the stuffs  which he went for shopping but one stare from other made him quiet.He could see his alpha is irritated and he didn't want to be prey of the angry alpha by irritating him more .

Yunho went to his room and and tried to cool down but it was useless ,he was feeling like  his blood was  boiling inside and he wanted to kill don't know whom but he wanted to release his anger .This had happened many times before when he wanted to kill someone so best idea is to  go for haunt in the forest if he didn't want to hurt his pack members.

He ran  towards the forest and went to the usual place near to the river which always  cool him down but this time it raised his anger more  .There was same white wolf in human form in the rock  sobbing lightly .

Yunho ran towards the wolf and pulled him harshly."What are you doing here?"asked yunho angrily

"I .....i.... came to ..."stuttered jaejoong but before he could complete his sentence he was slammed on the ground by the alpha.

"Do not come near me again"shouted yunho and jaejoong cried more.

He stood up and started to step away from the place but before leaving he turned around  and said "fine i would never come in front of you  again "

After jaejoong left the place yunho felled on his knees and pulled his hair harshly.

"Why you have to be his pack member ?"shouted yunho