Courtship

my mate

The black wolf was pacing aimlessly impatiently  .The soothing sound of river didn't help him to  calm .The wolf was feeling worried ,his body posture shows his anxiousness.His tail was lying straight,ears laid flat and eyes were somewhat slit like but constantly seeking towards the depth of the forest ,looking for something or better for some certain wolf.

He was worried whether the white wolf would appear or not  ,other  had promised to show up at their place tonight so as soon as  he saw the first glance of rising full moon ,he strode towards forest ignoring the constant calls of his pack members.

He was getting impatient,the need to see the  white wolf was becoming too much for him .He couldn't just wait so he decided to call for other.He pointed up his snout towards the sky and howled loudly,his voice too deep making other animals to run away towards their hiding place.The howl was continuous and could be heard up to six miles at least but his series of howl was stopped suddenly .His ears perked up when he heard some rustling sound coming nearer and nearer.He knew the white wolf is coming his way ,he could smell him .Finally he could calm down .He stare towards that one spot until the white wolf came to the view but before he could react he was pounced and  rolled on the ground by the white wolf .The white one wagged  his tail from left to right  staring towards black his eyes like teasing him .

Yunho couldn't believe he was thrown on the ground by other.He knew other was being playful but before he could  stood in his foot, his alpha mode took place and he couldn't control himself from growling ,showing the teeth and gums  towards other.Jaejoong was stunned,he was just being playful but the angry posture of his mate made him trembled in fear.He knew his mate was much much stronger than him,he knew t this fact in their first meeting and he didn't want to fuel his mate's anger .He slowly moved towards his mate and nuzzled his snout to other trying to calm other.After sometime the black one finally calmed down and reacted to other's nuzzling.Jaejoong knew his mate was calm now since other was his cheek and nuzzling his snout .He relaxed and whined a little in approval .

But what surprised him was his mate bowing down in front of him ,head tilted towards the left and tail swinging from left to right and vice versa ,he was somewhat trying to digest all when he was being  pounced and rolled on the ground ,his mate's face coming in his view .........revenge huh...............He groaned in the pain when he felt the sharp edge of rock invading in his paw.The groaning sound of white wolf stopped yunho from hovering upon other  and  he looked  worriedly towards his mate. .

He felt like being hipnotized by the blue eyes of white wolf ,he just couldn't leave his gaze from other.The staring went for some more unti he decided to nuzzzle    whiffing  loudly making other tremble.Jaejoong could feel the excitement running over his whole body by just mere presence of other at top of him ,hovering over him.The sniffing act moved from nuzzle to the neck and slowly towards the backwards.He felt the other's teeth  light nipping in his white coat giving him ticklish effect.

Jaejoong stood in his legs and he felt other's cold nose in his trunk,slowly moving backwards.His legs trembled when he felt other's wet nose nuzzling in his rear end.Jaejoong knew what was going to happen and he really wanted it but he was also feeling scared of other.The previous act of his mate made him scared  ,when he first saw  his mate growling towards him ,he felt like dying.The mating always begins with some playful acts so he thought it would be fun to play with other but the result he got gave him goosebumps all over the body.But all was confusing ,yunho bowing down in front of him then growling towards him......he had to find out  So gathering  all the courage ,he stepped forward breaking their intimate act  just to see his mate's reaction .

Jaejoong stepped forward breaking their joined part.He increased his pace and walked forward .He was getting worried when he couldn't found his mate by his side ,he stopped and turned back .Yunho was confused by other's act,they were going to mate but suddenly his mate  stopped that.He saw the jaejoong  stare towards him with  some uncertainity and it made him snap out of his confusion.Jaejoong was worried and afraid of him.He felt guilty for his act  but his alpha mode  act before than himself and made other scared,now it was time to make everything right .yunho walked towards his mate not breaking the stare and stood in front of him wagging its tail.

Jaejoong saw the slight twitch in his mate's cheek like he was smirking and before he could blink ,he found his mate's  tongue coming out of the mouth and his nuzzle.He felt his mate moving slowly from his nuzzle to the neck and back towards the tail.jaejoong felt slight pain when his mate playfully bite his tail and rubbed the nuzzle to his  hole.Soon he found other's tongue again in his rear end. Jaejoong felt himself getting aroused .