Is it all over?

my mate

Yunho felt the wetness in his tongue and he it more liking the taste of his mate .He savoured the taste of his mate in his tongue and  he knew his mate was ready.Jaejoong  lied his front body on the ground and stretched his limbs displaying  his rear end  in front of his mate .Yunho could felt his shaft increasing more in lenght and twitching in excitement .Yunho was ready to mount his mate,he  positioned himself in front of his mate's hole and pinned his mate down by his weight,he  gripped his mate's neck with his paws.

Yunho saw his mate's hole was twitching and he couldn't control himself anymore,he was about to his shaft when he got  the unfamiliar smell of some other wolf but what  made him see red over his eyes was presence of his mate's scent upon the stranger.His mate was already being intimated  with the stranger???He  moved back from his mate angrily  and turned towards opposite direction ready to kill the ............

Jaejoong waited and waited for other to inside him  but it didn't come.He felt his mate took  step  back and it made him  confused.He heard his mate snarled loudly from little far and then he got it .The smell of other wolf ..........oh no..............

Yunho pounced upon the brown wolf as soon as he came in view  , his dominance in full strength , tail raised and head held high but showing his gums and teeth.The brown one lied  his head flat on the ground and wagged his tail showing his submissiveness but no it went all to futile .The silent night was turned  into painful cry  by the loud howl .

Jaejoong ran towards them when he heard the painful how he was  late,there it was yunho hovering over his brother,his own brother with blood dripping from his neck.Jaejoong ran towards his mate  and tried to push off him but no ,his mate was much more strong than him. He tried to bite his mate's nuzzle trying to gain some attention but he was thrown harshly on the ground  ,He groaned in pain but he couldn't give up ,he needed to do something  .Before he could think for other way ,he heard another loud howl coming from his brother.

Jaejoong felt useless and weak so weak that he was not able to save his own brother from his mate.

Yunho could only see the red over his eyes,the scent with slight mix of his mate coming from this wolf in front of him was making him crazy, so crazy that he was not able to distinguish the smell,the smell which was actually by the rubbing of the pack members ,not by mating .

He was so close to mate with other,his testerone was at its limit and being disturbed by other in addition the smell coming from other resembling with his mate surely drove him crazy ,crazy to not see his mate's broken condition in front of him.

He was about to end the brown wolf's life,he felt the wolf in front of him was losing his life and it would only take one more bite to kill him but before he could do that ,he got more smell,smell of other's wolves  ,many more wolves  with slight scent of his mate's upon them,not like the brown one who got a strong smell of his mate but there was some scent with them also  and it hit him the smell was actually due to ...................oh no .......pack members,his mate's pack members

Then one by one all the wolves came in view...........finally the alpha ....................huge silver wolf with single stripe of black in the neck.The moment he laid his eyes upon other,he felt his blood boil..........................his uncle..............

The silver wolf came near yunho ignoring his snarl.He went near his brown wolf and his nuzzle providing some strength through their bond then he went towards jaejoong who was lying flat on the ground .He rubbed his nuzzle over other making yunho growl threatingly towards him.

The silver one went under transformation infront of all making the bone twist and turn producing loud sound ,there he was in the glory but it was not so embarassing since all wolves are habitated now .It was followed by other's wolves bone breaking ,all transformed into human except yunho,jaejoong and the brown injured one .The members rushed to provide aid to the injured one.

"It's you who attacked my wolf  ?"asked Jeong Ji-Hoon also known as rain trying hard to maintain his compose posture.

It was like yunho was ignoring him since he was eyeing the cocooned wolf on the ground.It broke his heart seeing his mate like that but it was more painful to know that he was cause behind all this.Yunho tried to move towards jaejoong but he was blocked by rain.

"If you wouldn't be my nephew ,you would be dead now"said rain trying to control his anger when he saw his nephew was not taking him seriously.

Some more bone breaking sound and there was yunho,all muscular totally like his uncle looking angrily towards other.

"Yes,it's me "replied yunho cooly.

"Why?"came from rain

"Because i thought he became intimate with my mate,my mate's smell was there with him which made me angry"replied yunho still maintaing his cool aura.

"Mate???Jaejoong?"asked rain looking towards the broken soul on the ground.

"Yes,he is my mate and when i got my mate's smell over him(showing towards the brown one)i lost my control and attacked him"said yunho looking over the injured one on the ground.

This made jaejoong perked his ears ,he couldn't believe it.His mate attacked his brother because of the insecurity,his mate  didn't have faith upon him.

Some more bone breaking sound of jaejoong and all silent until yunho heard

"Its all over"


AN:I can't believe i got so many comments for this fic.I seriously thought that my this fic wont be loved like other one but now i am so happy and please keep on commenting........