Full drama

my mate

When everyone thought now it will be okay now ...the trouble has to arrive ..

"I am back everyone"entered the  beta of  Canis pack.When he get in ,he immediately felt the presence of two dominant wolves ...more dominat than his alpha.

"What's going here?asked Byung hun when he felt the tense atmosphere.

Rain welcomed his pack member who was out for one week for his business work so he missed all the drama happened there.He was ordered by Rain to take a seat which he immediately obeyed.

After taking the seat ,he stared towards the unknown wolves in the room but when he was glared back by the powerful wolf,he lowered his gaze.

"Will anyone tell me what's going on?"asked Byung hun looking around s wishing anyone will give him the answer.

"Calm down first"said Rain placing the hand on the man's shoulder."He is mate...mate of jaejoong"wishered Rain and waited for the storm to rage on.

"what?"shouted Byung hun and stood from his seat.He rushed towards yunho and gripped the man's collar.....Big...big mistake...

He was thrown on the floor by the huge black wolf who was growling and howling making everyone in the room tremble in fear but Byung hun didn't give up ...how could he when his love life was on the line.

Yes everyone knew the affection of Byung hun for jaejoong.Byung hun even announced his love for jaejoong so everyone in the pack were ordered by him not to show any closeness towards the beautiful boy and everyone in the pack also know that jajeoong never replied the same feeling for other man.Jaejoong also tried many times to convince other to  give up but the stubborn man however would show his dominance and growled upon other making jae to shut his mouth.

"No.......... he can't be your mate................he is mine"shouted Byung hun still lying on the floor .

He got another loud growl from the black wolf who was moving dangerously towards the lying man like he was going to hunt .Everyone in the room knew that if not done anything then it will become more messy than before.

"Yunho...yunho  please calm down"said jaejoong moving slowly towards black wolf....jaejoong know his mate wouldn't attack him but it didn't mean that he couldn't get hurt,may be unconsciously but still he can get hurt by his mate which already happened before also.

"Yunho shhhhhhhh calm down"uttered jaejoong while rubbing his head on other's neck.

Byung hun couldn't get angry than this..;his jaejoong....claimed by him was rubbing himself upon other in front of him.

"Jaejoong move away from him"ordered Byung  hun dominatly thinking that may be today also jaejoong will obey him but it was not jaejoong's voice he heard,...

"Byung hun be calm...you can't do anything .....they are mates and they belong to each other"said Rain trying to settle the conflict between yunho and Byung hun.

"No,it can't be alpha ..i won't allow it...you know how much i love him..no..no..."uttered Byung hun again and again .

"Byung hun ..you can't do anything..they are fated to each other...i understand how are you felling but you have to let him go"said Rain hugging other tightly.

After some moment when everything was back to normal,

"Is he going to be settled here?"asked Byung hun .He intended to ask whether the man,...who claimed jaejoong  was going to be his pack member now since they were mates.

"No...jaejoong will go in yunho's  pack"answered Rain.

Again another"Nooooooooooo..he can't leave the pack ...ok i agree he won't be my mate anymore but still i can see him daily if he will remain in our pack but no ....he can't go away.."said Byung hun in the verge of crying.

"Byung hun"sighed Rain...his pack member is behaving like a child...it's easy to convince the pup than his beta of pack member.

"How could you send your pack member away"shouted Byung hun ..in which he got loud growl from his alpha.

"Rain..he would go in another pack...we can't see him...we won't know about him anymore and what if ...if they torture him...torment him"asked Byung hun .

"Byung hun ...he is going with his mate ...not in the battle......"answered Rain patting other's back.

"But the pack will be whole new for him...the members of the pack would be stranger ...how..."Byung hun couldn't finish his sentence anymore.

"He is my mate...my other half...i will protect him"said yunho .Actually he felt that he did understand the man's worries about jaejoong.

"Yes we will look after him"answered man with huge fore head this time.

"What is your territory?"asked Byung hun finally calming down.

"In the southern region ....Near the river side"answered man with huge forehead and long hair.

This gained everyone's attention of the room one more time....they clearly know whose area is that.Theyalso  heard the gulping sound from some members of the pack too.

"What is the name ...name of your pack?"asked Rain hesitatingly.

"Shadow."answered yunho 

"What?"shouted everyone in the room including jaejoong except yunho and huge  forehead one.


AN:I hope this didn't confuse you...actually jaejoong and other members of the canis pack(Rain's pack)didn't know about yunho and his pack...not even his postion.