Introduction to new pack

my mate

The car ride to their home is completely awkward ,at least for the wide foreheaded one.The boy in the front seat hasn't uttered a single word creating the pin drop silent in the car ,only to be broken by the sound of howls of passing wind...moreover looks like he is more interested in observing the scene outside and the man driving the car is ok....very angry...

The man in the back seat couldn't be more happy than this..when he felt the car finally coming to the halt.Yunho stopped the car and stepped out of car and slammed the door making the poor boy jump in the seat ...without looking back again,he entered inside their home ,ignoring the curious glances from his pack members.

The wide foreheaded man made a face after what the angry man did.....he looked in the front seat and saw the boy staring towards the house with some eagerness .Yunho is stupid,thought wide foreheaded man ....who left their mate alone just with some other man in the car in front of the house ...ok surely yunho can do when his anger meter rises above his head.

The wide foreheaded man came out of the car and opened the door of the front seat for the boy ...sure a  gentleman....(claimed by himself)

The man took the boy towards the house...a very beautiful mansion ...by the way.

Jaejoong p.o.v.

I can't believe my mate...how can he leave me in front of his house like that ..ok mansion like that.Mansion is quiet pretty with beautiful garden.I was in the chain of my thoughts about the mansion when i heard the door being opened by the wide foreheaded man.He got quiet a huge and shiny forehead but still he is such a gentleman ...and he got less anger than my mate.

I came out of the car and was lead forward by the man towards the mansion.Oh my god.....there are so many wolves here ....wolves of shadow pack...."shadow" pack.They look normal like other people ....not the scary wolves i have imagined ..

'Who is this boy?"asked the cute one with dolphin like voice.

"Baby this is yunho's mate "said the wide foreheaded man.

I could feel the intense stare from all the man present there in front of the door.Please someone say something..this pause is making me feel more tensed ..then suddenly

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...you are mate of yunho....oh my god "yelled the dolphin boy making me and some other to cover their ear.

"Duck .. will you stop yelling in your dolphin voice...you are going to make me deaf"said the tall boy who looks like little younger than me .

"I am not shouting tall tower"shouted the dolphin one.Looks like they enjoy shouting over each other .I was so engulped in their conversation that i didn't feel someone gripped my arm and took me inside ..... next moment ,i was inside the mansion.The inner view is much more beautiful than the outer view.

Time for introduction i guess.The wide foreheaded man told me to take a seat in the red couch..and felt other taking their seat beside me .The same man  stood in front of me and introduced himself .

"Hi we met long before but i guess you don't know my name ...i am yoochun..park yoochun....beta of shadow pack "

I was like the hell...beta ...oh my god ...there was this dominant wolf with me for so long and i didn't even noticed his dominance level...please don't tell he is angry with me since i didn't lowered my eye level while talking to him....though he doesn't look angry..good ..

I sighed silently while listening to him.He continued his further introduction..

"This dolphin boy ,here is my mate ...kim junsu "...in which the dolphin boy waved cutely to me making me smile ."Actually they have recently mated "said the tall tower again.....Like us ...yunho and me ...thought jaejoong .....oh no we haven't mated ,not until  now ...sighed jaejoong again 

"This is choi siwon,third of shadow pack and his mate ,kim heechul"..."ya that is me ",said heechul while blowing his nails polish ...such a diva..thought jaejoong .

"And this one is Shim changmin ...he is not mated until now"said wide foreheaded man ...oh i mean yoochun .

"This one is kim hyunjoong  and his mate Im yoona.".....such a beautiful couple ...thought jaejoong 

"This one is very important member of shadow...this is Boa "introduced yoochun and he was surprised when he felt the warm body hugging him.

"Are you....".........."yes i am omega of this pack and everybody loves me "said Boa and jaejoong thought she is adorable .

"And finally this is jung jessica "introduced him ....ok i didn't like this girl since she is glaring me non stop...what have i done?

"Now he is going to introduce himself ."said yoochun while moving towards his mate.

"Thank you...i ...i am jaejoong ...kim jaejoong ,and i am mate of yunho"said jaejoong while bowing down a little.

"You are still not mated"stated that staring  girl... jung jessica 

"Yes they are not mate till now but soon they will"replied yoochun while glaring towards jessica.Ok i like him...

I feel happy ...this is my pack now .....but suddenly i missed the presence of my mate ...where is he ?