shadow

my mate

[Shadow-quick dominant wild fierceful pack ]

long white canine teeth shone in front of him and he could only tremble in fear.He is big  brown furred  wolf ,he thought he could get some food from shadow clan's territory since it's the biggest area with much probability of food.He thought may be silently he could steal the food from other's territory and the alpha wouldn't even knew about his presence but how wrong was he.Yes,when he entered in other's territory then only he got inside his thick skull that he had entered in the cave of monster .

Almond shaped  yellow eyes showed anger and displeasure which automatically made browned one bowed his head in submission .There in front of him is the almighty alpha , everyone is scared of him .His is really famous for his cruelity.Black one  scowled  and he could only lower himself more if possible in dominance .He could literally see his death in others eyes.

How he can wish that he had never tresspass others teritory.One  by one other several wolfs started to surround the brown one and if he had any hope of escaping ,that also disappeared .Thinking this is do or die moment brown one tried for final chance.

In one swift he jumped over the black one but with the blink of his eyes he found himself under heavy body of black one.Too late to realise what happened,he found him in tight grip of black paw,  with one strike of black fur paw ,blood started to roll down from his forehead towards his eyes.He will dead today .........

Decided to finish this work black fur wolf bite in the neck of brown one until last breathe escape from the mouth of brown wolf

With loud howl from black one,  he announced their victory and other started to join their alpha.

This is the outcome who ever had tried to tresspass or attack the shadow pack.

pack shadow  consists  of 11 wolves.All deadly ,strong and dangerous but the alpha of this pack is devil.

He knows no emotion ,no sentiments nothing

He only knows is to conquer ,power , dominance and to kill .


Little fawn is grazing at the side of his mother .Mother deer is alert ,she is looking over her left and right and from time to time over the head of little fawn.The moon is illminating its light to brighest making the son and mother more visible.Night is chilling and sound of  owl and  insects is making her more scared.

Big wolves with golden eyes  started to surround them  quietly from all directions.Mother deer felt  the presence of others,her nightmare is  coming to reality.She knew her son couldn't survive from this but still she encouraged her son to run by nudging with her stout but before she could push her son away ,she felt trapped. They were trapped no where to run ,wolves surrounded them from all directions.Now she has two options .First:stay with her son and be the food of those hungry animals Second:run away from there leaving her son alone since her son cannot break the trap.

Her son is very  small , he cant jump high and run like her so gazing mournfully  towards her son one last time she jumped and ran away to some distance from those wolves.The wolves let her run away since they still have the little one which will be enough for them .She could just stand and saw how those wolves went near to her son ,how her son was calling for her to save him but all those noises and pleads just stopped when big black wolf decided to end this game .With one big bite towards the neck of the fawn ,he died.

He draged the light body of the fawn with him which will be the food for him and his pack for some days .The black one howl loudly announcing his victory which was soon followed by others.The silent chill night was broken by the loud long howls of the  animals.

When all the wolves reached home they decide to transform into human which they had been doing to fool the humans.They look like civilized,do their daily works ,talk and spend most of the time with humans and they are  expert of it now.

They reach to the  huge beautiful house in the middle of forest.It will be understatement to call it beautiful because it is enchanting.Beautiful flower in the garden spreads its aroma in the air .After opening the gate ,alpha entered inside the compound and towards the building followed by fellow members. The door is opened by the beautiful lady ,who was smiling when she saw her mate. She ran and   embraced her arm around raven hair male.