The Talk

Our Scenario

***Few finally able to put up the new part, sorry about the delay. ENJOY!***

Dinnea's POV: HIs damn eyes seemed to hypnotize me in their beauty, but looking around us there were tons of people staring our direction. "Takashi listen…I don’t think us talking alone is a good idea. Why don’t you go and enjoy the rest of the party ok?" I said turning towards the punch bowl, while reaching for the punch ladle. Coming up behind me, he placed his hand on top of mine. "This party is the last thing on my mind right now." He turned me so I was facing him now. "Can we talk? Please…" Saying the last part in English, I felt my resolve quickly fading. Looking up at him one last time, I sighed. "Fine." A slight smile tugged at his lips. Taking my hand in his, he started to lead me away from everyone.

            Looking to my left I caught the attention of my read-haired friend. He smiled and waved, but looking at the guy I was with his smile quickly faded. Confusion set in his eyes as he started to walk towards us. "Hey Dinnea!" Ichigo (red-haired guy) said as he stepped in front of us. Takashi stopped in his tracks. "I see you made a new friend." Ichigo smiled but it didn't reach his eyes like it usually did. "Move." Takashi said trying to go around him. Getting in his way again, Ichigo looked down at our joined hands. "I haven't seen you all night. I started to think you left." He said staring intently at me . "I…uh_" "Get out of my way Nakimaru." Takashi glared straight at him. "Excuse me Keneshiro? I don't think I remember inviting to this party…" "Funny, I didn't remember wanting to be here." My red-haired friend took a step closer to him. "Then maybe you should leave…" Uh oh. Rolling his shoulders back Takashi let go of my hand momentarily.

            Quickly seeing where this was going, I stepped in between the two. "Cut it out, both of you." Facing my friend I reassuringly put my hand on his shoulder. "Listen, I'll be right back. Takashi and I were just going to go talk for a bit." Taking his eyes away from Takashi he looked down at me. "Fine, but if you're not back in thirty minutes I'm coming after ya." He said giving me his toothy grin. "Tch, I can handle myself. Go have fun." He hesitated for a second more, but then walked away. Gripping my hand again, I'm suddenly being pulled in the opposite direction. Gazing up at Takashi it evident that his once easy going demeanor had all disappeared.  

Diona's POV:  "Kiyo!" we both turned to see who was calling. "Oh…hey Naomi." "I haven't seen you this whole time! Are you enjoying my pool party?" I thought this was the red-haired guy's house! "I am enjoying myself. you invited all the right people." He said smiling and staring at me. My face was burning up. He still had his arm around me when his friend started to play a slow song. "Let's dance." Naomi pulled on his arm, but he tightened it around me. "Sorry, but I've already promised Diona a dance." He got up and held his hand out towards me. "You ready?" I gently took his it, and he led me to the patio. I glanced back at Naomi who was practically shooting me down in the most violent and gruesome way with her eyes.

            Kiyo pulled me close to him and wrapped his arms around my waist. As I placed my arms around his neck. He smiled. "Bijin." I didn't really know what that meant, but decided not to ask. He seemed happy, which made me happy.

            We got halfway through the song when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "So Kiyo I need to steal her away." Haku said. Kiyo muttered something then hesitantly let me go. Haku led me to a different part of the patio. "What was that about?" I asked him as he placed his hands on my hips. He wasn't as close as Kiyo had been. "I couldn't stand seeing you dance with him anymore. I had to have you all to myself." "Tch, selfish." I smiled while gently hitting his chest. It felt different with Haku. He didn't make me nervous, and I didn’t take him as seriously as I did with Kiyo. "If it's a crime to want to spend time with a beautiful girl then just lock me up now." I rolled my eyes smiling at his corny pick up line.

            He let me go as the song ended. "Thank you for the dance Diona. I'm pretty thirsty though. Why don’t you go get us some punch?" "Fine…" I turned the corner to see Dinnea talking with Kiyo. I happily started to walk towards them, but stopped dead in my tracks by what I heard…

Dinnea's POV: Takashi took us around the house where there weren't a lot of people. Finally letting go of my hand, I could see that he relaxed a little from earlier. Though he eased up some, the tension in the air didn't. "Ok so what did you want to talk about Takashi?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest. He sighed. "I'm trying to find an easy way to break this to you…" "Break what to me?" I asked already confused about where this was going. He didn't answer, but instead started to pace back and forth while running one of his hands through is his long hair. "Takashi." Touching his arm, he paused to look at me. "Just tell me." I said softly.

            straightening himself, he managed to take in a deep breath before beginning. "Remember the other day when I asked if you knew me?" "…yeah." I did remember, considering how strange the question was. "Well…I….remember you actually." "But how, I've only meet you a couple of days ago Takashi." "That's the thing Dinnea…its wasn’t a couple of days ago." "Ok…what the hell is going on." I thought as I stared at him in complete disbelief. "What the heck are you talking about Takashi?" He shrugged his shoulders. "I have memories of you, many memories in fact. They always involve us being together, but they're in different times and different places. Every time I close my eyes, you're there…"

            My eyes widened, thinking that this was some straight sci-fi . As he continued to talk the more ridiculous he sounded. "The dreams started a few days before I first saw you. They just randomly appeared one night, and now I'm constantly finding myself thinking about you. Then they started getting worse when you finally appeared in front of me. It was like déjà vu all over again, but this time it was happening for real and not in a dream. Dinnea…you've made me feel things I've never felt before with anybody. Since day one I've felt this instant connection with you. I suddenly had the desire to be near you, to touch you, to love you…" As he spoke the closer he became. I didn’t realize I was backing up, until I hit the wall behind me. "What are you trying to tell me Takashi?" I whispered. "Dinnea, I think we might be….soulmates."

Diona's POV: "Dinnea I think we might be…soulmates." Dinnea…and…Kiyo?! I stayed hidden and continued to listen. "I don't believe the punch bowl is over here...what are you doing Diona?" Haku asked coming up behind me. "Shh!" But it was too late. Dinnea and Kiyo had peeped around the corner. I looked at them. Wait a minute...this wasn't Kiyo. This guy had blue eyes! And now that I think about it, his voice was a little deeper as well. "Sorry about that." Haku started. "I sent our little Diona to get punch and she must've gotten lost. Big house ya know?" He chuckled. The guy didn't look amused. Haku cleared his throat, and took my hand. "We're gonna go now."

            As he led me to one of the pool chairs, I couldn't believe what I'd just heard. "Who was that?' I asked as he sat down beside me. "That, my dear, was Takashi Keneshiro and he looked pissed." "No, he looked exactly like Kiyo…are they brothers?" "Twins." I felt relief flood over me. "Thank God." I mumbled. "What was that?" Haku was looking at me. I hugged him hard causing us to fall backwards onto the chair. "Nothing." I said closing my eyes. "Heh, alright then."