Leave Me Alone

Our Scenario

***Hey guys sorry about the wait. We know it's been a while since we last updated, we'll try to be better about that. Also about the contest we really didn't get a lot of reponses like we thought we would, but none the less we have made our decision. Congradulations to Kohakudesu!!!! We'll feature "more" of your idea in the next chapter. Anyway, our story is growning super fast, and we want it to continue to grow so don't forget to subscribe comment and vote!!! :D***

Diona’s POV: I managed to keep Kiyo at bay as the week went on with excuse after excuse. I knew I couldn’t keep it up forever, but for now it seemed to be working just fine. “You’re really quiet this morning. What’s on your mind?” Dinnea asked as we were walking to school. “Oh…nothing much haha” “Ok..?” She gave me a weird look.

“So what should we do this weekend?” “Well Haku and I are supposed to be hanging out tomorrow night” I smiled just thinking about it. “Oh really? You’ve been hanging out with this Haku guy a lot lately.” “He’s a really nice person.” “Mhm, and what about Kiyo? I’ve seen how you’ve been blowing him off. If it were me, I would have called you on your B.S days ago.” “Well it’s not you.” I said getting a little angry. By now, we were almost to school. “Kiyo and I…have different agendas. It just wasn’t meant to work out.” With that, I hurried inside before she could say anything else.

I didn’t notice before, but it was a little strange that Kiyo hadn’t said anything. Maybe he believed the lines that I was feeding him. Even though he hurt me, I knew what I was doing was wrong. But some part of me just couldn’t bear to face him…

 “Hey beautiful.” Haku said leaning up against the lockers beside mine. I closed my locker and hugged him; all thoughts of Kiyo disappearing. “How are you this glorious Thursday morning?” He asked looking down at me. I rolled my eyes. “You know, you might be the only person on Earth who’s excited about a Thursday.” He laughed. “What can I say? I’m excited for any day that I get to see you.” I felt my face get hot. “You’re so corny Mazamaki.” “You love it.” “What I’d really love, was if you told me what you have planned for us tomorrow?” Haku gently patted my head. “In due time.. now come on, before we’re late to homeroom.” I pouted, but followed after him.

When we stepped into the classroom, I noticed Kiyo sitting in my seat. It looked like he, Dinnea, and Naki were huddled up talking about something. Haku cleared his throat and, looking at us, Kiyo bowed his head slightly and got up. It was all that I could do not to roll my eyes. “Hey Dinnea, hey Naki. What’s up?” I asked them while reclaiming my seat.

 Dinnea's POV:  Seeing the hurt expression on Kiyo's face as he got up, proved my assumptions of something going on between Diona and him. It's been days and they haven't said one word to each other. Shrugging it aside I smiled over at Diona. "Nothing much. We were just discussing plans about this weekend…" Diona perked up. "Really? What are you guys planning on doing?" I looked over at Kiyo's slumped back before turning back towards her. "Nothing major, we were actually talking about going to a karaoke place. You know you and I have been dying to go since back in the states, now's our chance. You in?"

            Looking at her expectantly she wore a conflicted look upon her face. "What's wrong?" I asked concerned. She looked away not answering at first. "… Remember earlier when I told I had plans this weekend." She said quietly in English as if she didn’t want anyone to hear. "Oh that's right! …What are these plans, if you don't mind me asking?" I also said in English. I was obvious that she didn't want a certain someone to understand what was being said so I decided to play along…for now. "Just hanging out with a Haku, nothing major. In fact I'm not even sure what we're doing yet…" "How the heck are you supposed to be hanging out with someone and not have any plans?" I asked confused. She shrugged as she stated to pull out her textbooks and notebook. "You don't always have to have a plan Dinnea, haven't you ever heard of being spontaneous?" She said. Rolling my eyes I looked directly at her. "Funny how you never introduced me to the guy…" I saw her eyes flick over to Kiyo for a split second, before she played it off with a flip of her hand. "Y-yeah sorry about that. I meant for you guys to meet earlier I was just nervous." She whispered. "First of all why are you whispering, and secondly why would you be nervous? You two are just friends aren't you?" I asked curiously. "Yes!" She said louder than she expected. Embarrassed, she quickly looked around herself before saying, "Yes, were just friends Dinnea now will you stop grilling me?"

            Before I could ask more the doors to the back of the classroom suddenly slid open. The frame shook from the force. Gasping form the sudden loud noise, the students in the class started to whisper loudly while they pointed. I turned to see what was the commotion was about, but came up short to see a disheveled and slightly bloodied Takashi. My eyes widened with shock and fear, as I took in his condition. Standing there with dirt covering some of his clothing, his shirt was untucked with a few spots of blood. His blazer was off, precariously swung over his shoulder. My eyes finally rose to his face. His long hair looked windblown and wild, while some of the strains feel rebelliously in front of his face. That wasn't even the worst part, what really scared me was the look in his eyes. One thing was certain, he was pissed. He looked like a ragging tornado, ready to destroy anything in his path.

            As he walked into the classroom some of the students started to scoot their desks out of the way, almost as if they were afraid to be in his presence. Kiyo suddenly got up and rushed over to him. "Onii-san daijoubu desu ka?!" (brother are you alright) Takashi shoved Kiyo hand off his shoulder before aggressively scooting his chair out to sit down. "Hottoite kure…" (leave me alone) Takashi said lowly. The aura in the room felt dangerous and uncomfortable. Even so, Kiyo refused to move an inch from where he stood. Throwing his blazar onto his desk, Takashi glared up at Kiyo. They did that for a while until our sensai finally came in to break up the tension in the room. Kiyo finally nodded at his brother before he turned to sit down. Funny it almost seemed as if they were communicating to each other…

            With an uneasy feel I glanced over at Takashi one last time. Piercing me with his intense blue eyes, they seemed to entrance me, but they  also seemed to give off a look that he was in pain. Breaking the spell he seemed to cast on me, he quickly jerking his head to the side signaling for me to turn around. Gladly I turned around swiftly, while quietly chastising myself for looking in the first place. Homeroom hadn't even started yet and drama was already underway. What happened to him? Why does he look like that? Who blood was that?! These questions seemed to swarm inside my head as class began to start.

            Concentrating was a complete waste of time, as my thoughts continued to swarm around Takashi. His presence behind me didn't help one bit. It took everything in me to not sneak glances over my shoulder. Thankfully time went by quickly. As everyone was packing up to leave, Takashi walked out without another word. Diona tugged on my sleeve. "What do you think happened?" She asked me. "Nothing but the usual…" Naki said sarcastically. Giving him a look, I glanced over at Kiyo with concern. "Is he ok Kiyo?" I asked. Kiyo turned around with a smile on his face, but I could tell it was forced. "Yeah…my brothers tough, I'm sure there was just a misunderstanding this morning. He's not as bad as he seems though…" Snatching up his things, Kiyo rushed out the door. "Tch…" Naki scuffed as he started to pack up his books. "Is there a problem Naki?" I asked. "Yes there's a problem…I hate how Kiyo always has to explain for his brother's actions. It kinda pisses me off." Saying nothing more he walked out the door.

            Shocked by Naki's sudden outburst, I couldn't help get the feeling that there was a story behind his unfound aggression towards Takashi. He's done that a couple of time since I've known him. I don't know…maybe one day he'll finally tell why. "Well girl I'll see you later." I heard Diona say beside me. "Ok then. Hey…" I called out. "Hmm?" She said turning around. "About this weekend…we were planning to go Saturday at four if you still wanted to come. The offer's still there." She hesitated. "I'll think about girl. See ya later." She waved before walking out with her "friend".

            Alone now, all I could do was not freak out about what happened earlier. The look in Takashi eyes…I've seen it before. Back at the club after he saved me from being attacked, there was the moment when I called out to him. That look of rage in his eyes had been so real. The thought still gave me shivers as I started to walk towards the door.