Finally Found You

Our Scenario

Dinnea's POV: After leaving Naki, I wondered towards homeroom to see if I could happen to bump into Takashi. When I walked into the room I was disappointed to see his desk in the back of the room vacant. Sighing, I looked around the room, and back out in the hallway but there was still no sign of him. "Where was that boy?" I thought as I sat down at my desk. Putting my head down my mind raced back to last night. If my savior did happen to be Takashi, then he had a lot of explaining to do. Why was he there? How did he know where I was? Did he follow me…? So many unanswered questions were floating around in my head, with no one there to answer them.

            When the morning bell finally rung, everyone rushed to their seats afraid to be marked tardy. Glancing over at Takashi's still empty seat, I couldn't help but feel a sadness inside. Even though Takashi rarely showed up to homeroom on time, I was amazed how everyone was ok with the fact that he wasn't here. In fact most of the students seemed as ease as they chatted amongst themselves, without a care in the world. When our sensei finally went over roll, he skipped over Takashi's name completely, automatically marking him absent. A sense of anger washed over me from everyone's lack of concern. Shaking my head I looked out the window. The sky was colored dark, filled with storm-like clouds signaling heavy rain soon. Great…I forgot my umbrella this morning fooling around with Diona. The thought of getting wet later made my mood even worse.

            Just then, one of the doors flew open. Jerking my head in that direction, my heart jumped for a second, but soon was disappointed to discover a random student, who just happened to be late. Quickly saying sorry, the student took his seat quietly. "Why do you care so much?" I questioned myself. Why did I care, I mean Takashi and I weren't exactly on friendly terms with each other. In fact I couldn't quite place our relationship underneath any normal category. There was no telling what was going on between, but it sure as hell seemed like Takashi knew. Shaking my head, I decided to let this go for now and started paying attention to class.

            Half the school day was school day was gone, and was still no sign of him. "Maybe he skipped or something." I thought I walked down the hall during break. I was about to give up, when I spotted a laughing Kiyo down the stairs from me. Hmm, Kiyo might know something, he is his brother after all… Considering this, I decided to go over and talk to him real quick. His back was turned as he talked to his friend. Lightly tapping him on the shoulder I said, "Excuse me, Kiyo?" Turning to face me, he looked a little surprised, but gave me a polite smile. "Hey Dinnea, what's up?" Looking at his friend behind him and around us, I quietly whispered, "Do you mind if I talk to you for a second, it won't take long I promise." "Yeah sure thing." Turning to his friend he told him he'd catch up with him later, before bringing his attention back towards me. "Ok I'm all ears." He said while leaning against the railing. "Do you by chance know where your brother might be? I'm kinda looking for him." Kiyo's face morphed into confusion from my question. "Forgive me for being nosy, but why do you want know where my brother is? Is he in trouble?" Shocked I quickly said, "O-oh no, nothing like that, I was just wondering where he was. You see I have homeroom with him, and today in class we were assigned to do a group project together, and I needed to talk to him about some things…for the project." I gulped, hoping he would take my bluff.

            Giving me a warm smile he patted me on the shoulder. "Ya know, he's not an easy person to find. If he disappeared somewhere, it would probably be in a place where no one could find him…" I sighed. "If it makes you feel better, I did see him walk into school this morning, but other than that I have no clue of where he could be." "Oh ok. Thanks anyway Kiyo." I started to walk away when he called out, "Hey Dinnea…" "Hmm?" I said while turning back around. "I meant to ask how you were feeling, considering what all happened last night." Giving him a small smile I answered, "I'm doing better, but I'm still a little shaken up." "Well I'm just glad you're ok. Ya know Naki was pretty upset about what happened and all… What exactly did happen, if you don't mind me asking?" Looking down I debated on how much I wanted to tell him. "…Or you don't have to answer at all, if it still too much for you." "No, it's fine. I was actually saved by someone." "Saved, by who?" I decided to tell him the truth. "I'm not one hundred percent sure, it was dark and everything happened so fast. I didn't get to catch a lot, so I only got a quick glance at the guy." "Did you notice anything out of the ordinary about him?" "Um, I did notice his eyes…but they were a weird color for an Asian guy." Kiyo paused before asking, "What color were they?" "Light blue maybe…" Kiyo quietly gasped, but covered his reaction with an almost fake smile. "That is weird, but Dinnea I'm sure whomever it was that saved you must have cared. I'm just glad you're alright"

            Just then a crackle of thunder boomed overhead. Trying to hold in my squeal, I let out a small "eep" noise. "I take it you don't like storms?" Kiyo asked seeming to understand. I nodded sadly. "Yeah never liked them, they freak me out a little." "You want  me to walk you to your class, I have some time left to kill." He offered. "I'm fine Kiyo, thanks though. Hey, not to intrude on you guy's business and all, but what was so important this morning that had Diona all in a rush?" "Huh? I'm sorry, but didn't see Diona this morning. We only said hi once today and that was in class." I was shocked from hearing this. "You mean it wasn't you she was meeting?" "Uhh…no. Not that I know of. Is everything alright?" Suddenly feeling like I was about to go somewhere I shouldn't I quickly said, "Ya know, I think I should really be heading to class, I'll talk to you later Kiyo." After that I quickly ran off. Looks like more than one person had some explaining to do…

            After having no luck of finding Takashi all day, I finally gave up trying. I'm just going to assume that he left school or something. I thought it was ironic that when I didn't want to have anything to do with him, he was always around, but now that I actually want to talk to him he's nowhere to  be found. "Tch, what luck." I thought when phone suddenly started to vibrate. Taking it out, it read a message from Diona. I have some things I need to do after school, so go on and head home without me. Sorry… I sighed putting my phone away. Well at least she told me now before she had me waiting on her for nothing. More thunder roared outside, almost like it was taunting me. The last bell finally rung and everyone started to pack their things. I on the other hand lingered about, not wanting to walk in this storm home.

            I sat there for about ten minutes, when the storm finally settled down some. Finally deciding to pack up my things, I made my way towards my locker. There were only a couple of students left in the hallways socializing and laughing as I passed by them. Not wanting to waste the only time I had without the storm, I quickly got my things and rushed towards the exit. "Thank God I brought my umbrella." I thought as I began to open it up. Taking a deep breath I started to walk home. Everything was quite, except for the soft pattering of the rain drops. I had almost made it to the gates of the school, when I looked up into the sky, it had almost looked peacefu_ Out of the blue, the biggest lightning bolt spread out through the sky, then there was loudest crackle of thunder I think I've ever heard in my whole entire short-lived life. I abruptly stopped walking, before turning on my heels to run back towards the school. "Nope nope nope no, HELL NO!!" I thought as I finally made my way back inside.

            Out of breath and slightly soaked from running, I started to weigh my options. I could either it up and walk that fifteen minutes home, or wait it out and not die… "I'm thinking I like the second option a tad bit more." I thought as I made my way back towards homeroom. The hallways were now clear of everyone, almost as if they vanished in those few minutes that I was gone. Those people would be crazy to walk out in a storm like this, but I guess they thought differently than I did. As I came closer to the classroom, I noticed that the door was slightly ajar. Peeping inside, I saw a young man leaning back in a chair in front of the large windows, intently staring at the storm outside. The room was empty just like most of the school. Thinking that the guy had the same idea as my I entered the room also. As I dropped my bag, it seemed to have startled the guy causing him to lose his balance. "Wooaaahhh….oof!" Falling backwards he landed on his . quickly jumping up mad he yelled, "What the hel_" Stopping midsentence he stared at me. My mouth twitched, before it formed into a full smile. "Well, it looks like I finally found you…Takashi"

***Author's note: Sorry to leave ya hanging like this…..muahahah not really. Seriously though the next part will be out later tonight, so the wait will finally be over in finding out what's going to happen between these two. Woo hoo, almost 3,000 views. As always we're really thankful for all the support!!***