Trainee Life

My Girlfriend is a Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Kim Taehyung. Please take care of me.” Taehyung bow to his seniors of trainees. Now he will live here, at the dorm with 10 more trainees. Min Yoongi come approaching him and pat his back.

“So where are you from?”

“I’m from Daegu” Taehyung smiles to everyone.

He seems can mix well with everyone with his easy going approach but he really can’t adopt well in this new environment. On the first night, he calls his family at Daegu and crying. Taehyung miss his family so much because this is his first time to be separated with them. After that, he doesn’t forget to call Jin Ae. Jin Ae’s decision to stay at Korea is really made him in joy. At least, they can still meet although he knows that after this things going to be quite difficult. That night he fall asleep a bit late because of the difficulty to sleep in crowd and noise.

Taehyung starts his new school life at the Korea Arts School. He is never imagining going to this school. This is because firstly, the students is mostly are the trainees from any entertainment company and some of them are already in contract and also an idol itself. But the main reason why he never thought he could study here is the tuition fee is too expensive. His single eyelid is widely open seeing the payment of fee. Of course, everything is on the company he is in right now but everything must be paid back when he is going to be an idol. So he must training hard to quickly becoming an artist because too long of training period will make him paid more to the company later.

This class is not only to learn about everything that he saw when he is at his old school. This art school are emphasizing more to student’s talents. They will dig out more and more talents from the student so that the training will become much easier and maybe they could shorten their training period by study hard.

Taehyung usually goes to school with his dorm mate; he is also a new trainee like him. Since Jimin come from Busan and he is from Daegu, they often chatting with their own satoori. Actually it was not really that often. Jimin is more like a quiet person and he does practicing diligently everyday non stop for hours while Taehyung love to play around and doing something that will only make him to be nagged by their leader. Both of them are often argue because Jimin didn’t really like Taehyung because of his weird and somehow for him it is quiet annoy character. He is noisy person and doesn’t know how to be serious. Jimin is here just to fulfil his dream to be dancer and great singer so he just does well on his own. He always wonders why Taehyung ever came here if he just wants to play around. But somehow Jimin was impressing by Taehyung because he can get along really well with everybody while he is not really. He doesn’t know how to approach people and his dorm mate that easy like Taehyung. Jimin is really shy person. He doesn’t know to mix with people around him. So he just live by himself. Taehyung is the only one who like to around and make jokes with him although he knows really well that Jimin really dislike it.

Truthfully, Taehyung is like that for everyone. Yoongi and Namjoon is already immune with him so they just know how to control Taehyung to be proper. Namjoon have the longest trainee period among them so although Sukjin and Yoongi is older than him, they respect him as their sunbae. Plus, everyone has their own skills. Namjoon is powerful in rapper. His speech is great. Taehyung love to hear them rapping, especially Namjoon because he can really rapping in English which he finds that really awesome. Yoongi also comes from underground so he is great in rapping too. Before he is enlisting in BigHit, he and Namjoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter