Kim Taehyung to V

My Girlfriend is a Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

1 year and half later

Taehyung pov

Taehyung is busy with BTS preparation for stage debut tomorrow. His nervousness increases by seconds and it wont come down no matter he tried to calm himself. Actually Taehyung has been hidden as 7th member of BTS for some reason that he doesn’t know. Fans could see 6 members of BTS that would debut tomorrow but he wasn’t there, in that video.  He is quite frustrated but couldn’t say anything since that decision is made by their CEO. Taehyung’s friends from school also don’t believe in him that he would be an idol in no time.

Taehyung couldn’t stay at his place. Sometimes he feels like crying but no, it wasn’t like he wants to cry. Taehyung doesn’t know his feels anymore. At last, he took out his phone and call for someone he misses so much. There are left about 5 hours more before he would come up on the stage. BTS manager gave them a rest time after practicing and rehearsal for 16 hours non-stop. After this, his time would be filled with group activities, fan meetings, singing and dancing.

This might be the last time he could freely call his girlfriend anytime he wants. Taehyung dialled Jin Ae’s number and tried to call her for three times but she wouldn’t pick up her phone. Now he really feels like crying. It wasn’t that Taehyung didn’t want to call his parents but he knows his mother really well, she would come to Seoul right now and might pull him from the stage tomorrow.

‘Jin Ae aah.. Where are you? I’m scared..’ Taehyung sighed and snuggled his head in his comforter. Then, he rolled himself on the bed while chanting his parents and Jin Ae’s name. Without he realize it, he kicked Jungkook and Jimin who already slept and make them grunted

“Aren’t you going to sleep? We have important things to do tomorrow, remember?” Jimin opened up his eyes while Jungkook doesn’t even care about him. Jungkook is a sleepyhead and hard to wake up even there is a bomb exploded in front of him

“I will..” Taehyung feels guilty for waking up s. They need a lot of rest for tomorrow preparations. Once again, he called Jin Ae and she still won’t pick up.

‘Has she already slept? Its already past midnight but she would wake up whenever i called her no matter what time is it. She must be super tired with her classes and assignment. But....Doesnt she needs to pick up my calls? She wasn’t like this usually’

 Taehyung pouted and his eyes won’t get off from looking his phone’s screen, waiting for Jin Ae to call her back. It’s useless because she never calls him back. Taehyung is too tired to fight his sleepy eyes. No matter how much he tries to rub his eyes until it gets really red but the sleepynes would never go. He rested on his back, but after 3 second, he lie down on his stomach and not more than 10 seconds after, he changes his position again. Taehyung look at Jungkook, his face is wet. Taehyung wipes off his dongsaeng face with care. Jungkook was never shows his immature side although he is just a kid and maknae in group but everyone knows he kept his sadness and homesickness down to his heart and pressed it so much so that it wouldn’t visible to other. Same goes to Jimin. This boy looks like immature but because of his activeness, he could hide his feeling very well. Jimin is sleeping with swollen eyes, Taehyung guess that he is also crying just before he sleep. Taehyung saw his back when he come out from the toilet and when heading to the corridor but since Jimin is there while on phone with someone so he just leaves.

Taehyung also want to cry out loud. He wanted to let go of his tiredness and stress and nervous feeling but unfortunately Jin Ae is already sleep since she never pick up his call. With a pout on his face, he fell to sleep just when his head were placed on the pillow.

 

Jin Ae pov

Jin Ae is busy working to serve the customers. Tonight the cafe she worked at was overflowing with customers and mostly they are teenagers that either came by group or as couple. Jin Ae smiles slightly when watching those couple. It made her remembered Taehyung and all those old times where they are freely dating during weekends and after school ended. Looks like Seoul teens are more brave by going out and date with their couples although it already past midnight. Suddenly her phones are vibrating but since she is serving the customers, she couldn’t pick up her calls. Her phone kept vibrating for some time and she knew already that it was from Taehyung. Nobody would call her as often as him. She wants to pick up her phone really badly but she couldn’t since her job needed her to always prepared for customer with a smile

Oh yeah, after 2 years living in Seoul, Jin Ae has already improves her introvert personality to positive sides. It’s all thanks to Chanyeol who always bugging her life. Thanks to him, she actually can draw a smile quite frequently although she couldn’t talk more. Of course, it need more time and she can’t change all over in just couple of year. Taehyung takes up 10 years to treat her to be better but nonetheless, she was never changed. Jin Ae is Jin Ae, who couldn’t talk freely, always feeling low and overly shy towards people and her expertise is being expressionless in front of others.

Maybe her part time job that she has been done for this while helps her a lot too. Every day Jin Ae needs to counter with all kind of people and somehow it gave her more confidence to fight with her weakness.

Jin Ae feels like her shoulder was patted and when she turned around, Madam Park was looking at her with a smile.

“Good job today, Jin Ae. You can go home now. We will close our book for today”

Jin Ae bowed as usual and when she was going to clean up at the front cabin, she was held by Chanyeol’s sister

“Today you don’t need to close our shop. Let just make our new workers do it. Thank you for your hardwork” Park Chanmi helps Jin Ae to untie her apron and she pushes her to the dressing room. 

“But i’ll do it. It’s okay..”

“Kyaah, aren’t you going to obey me? Chanyeol told me that he has piles of assignments and you guys need to submit it by tomorrow. I’m sure you’re also not done yet right? So now, go home early and do your assigngments. I’m okay with it”

Jin Ae never feels regret when she worked here. Her boss is appreciate her worker and too kind. With a bow and smile, she leaves her work quite early than before

Jin Ae could only calling Taehyung when she arrived home. She doesn’t want to make him wonder about noises at the back if she calls him during her walk back to the home. At first, Jin Ae wants to tell him desperately about her paet time job but since she witnesses her boyfriend’s hardship during training, she just doesn’t want to make him burdened more. Let just make him think that she was doing great in Seoul. She wants to save her money and going to every concert of him and buying all merchandise like those fans doing. She is Taehyung’s very first fan and always be.

Ring Ring Ring

“Yoboseyo, Taetae..” Jin Ae smiles in her tiredness

“Jin Ae? Is that you?” Taehyung is already wakes up from his sleep. His eyes widely opened

“Mianhei, i have some work to do and i kept my phone in silent” Jin Ae feels sorry for him as she saw 32 miscall just from Taehyung

“Jin Ae...Jin Ae.. I want to go to you right now.” Taehyung is already running to the exit door when Jin Ae stops him to do so

“Taetae stop!”

Taehyung freezes at his place. His facial changes, he wants to cry really badly but he tried to hold i as much as he couldt

“Is it that hard?”

“Hmm..”

“So you want to come to me right now? You want to give up?”

Jin Ae’s words make Taehyung fall to their conversation, last year

 

-Flashback-

‘Are you really sure, you want to choose this path? You won’t regret it later?’

At that time, they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter