Same school

My Girlfriend is a Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Kyaah Kim Taehyung, remember, no matter what happen, don’t you ever tell everyone about us, araa?” Jin Ae whispers to Taehyung before she gets off from his bicycle.

“Wae? Why I can’t do that? Is it wrong for me to acknowledge myself as a man with yoja?” Taehyung asking as he is blurring on what happen

“Don’t ask too much! You already give your assure on this remember?”

“Don’t you know how popular your boyfriend is? Whoa..  I didn’t know there’s still a girl who let her namja flirt with other girls” Taehyung gives off his killer smile and raise his eyebrow, not so long after that, he just get a pinch on his stomach

“Uhppo!!” Taehyung pouts and rub his stomach

“Kyaah! Do flirting if you dare! I will quickly come and whack you!” Jin Ae raises her fingers and tries to flick on Taehyung’s forehead

Taehyung smiling and leaves not long after that. So it’s beginning the new semester for both of them. Taehyung will be as first year student in middle school and she will be in fourth year. She is a sunbae to her own boyfriend. It’s not like Jin Ae dislike of being Taehyung’s but since he is a lot younger than her so she doesn’t want to become an attention by making any issue.

Jin Ae’s step to her class is watched closely by someone who she never realizes it. That person smiles as soon as he saw Jin Ae enter same classroom like him. Looks like his dream to be in the same class like her have become to the reality.

 “Dongjung, what are you doing here? Class is starting. Come!” He was pulled to the class by his friend.

‘Well, looks like high school is going to be great’

Dongjun choose a sit at the corner of the class where he could easily take a peek on his admire girl. A girl that he likes since they are in a freshmen year.

Hyewon makes a face when she entering her new classroom. She really doesn’t like to be here. Why her appa didn’t let her to be in prestigious school but here. She scans around the classroom to find suitable spot for her to sit on. Suddenly she sees a boy who sits at the back of classroom and his face is too handsome for her to handle. She could feel her heart is beating so hard by just looking at how that boy smiling. Such an adorable smile she ever see.

Hyewon take her steps to Taehyung’s table and she approach him

“Would you please find another table? I want to sit here.” Hyewon points on the table beside Taehyung with her proud look.

“I’m sorry but I already sat here. You could sit anywhere in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter