Misunderstanding

My Girlfriend is a Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  “Sometimes you just look into someones eyes and know those are the eyes you want to get lost in for the rest of your life.”- Choi Jin Ae

 

 

JIN AE POV

 

This morning I need to submit my assignmets that just finished by this dawn. It's not like I purposely didn't do it but put all the blame on taehyungie. He really can't watch me alone and doing something alone. This week long my time is totally spent with him. As the consequences, for 2 days I can't sleep to finish my assignments,

 

Taehyungie is the first person to wish me for my birthday. Even eomma didn't wish me for my birthday. He give me seaweed soup that supposely eomma made. Gwenchana Jin Ae aah, fighting!

 

Taetae will have his final selection for basketball team and I've promised to support him and attend his final match. Honestly, I'm so tired. My body is weak because I don't get enough sleep and eat for these 2 days. But I don't want to disappoint him.

 

On my way to classroom, Dongjun approaches me and ask me where I'm going after this. I told him that I want to go to the basketball court and he said to go together after submitting our assignments to teacher. My head is spinning around but i will not let this pain ruin everything.

 

‘Be patient Jin Ae aah! Time will pass and the pain will fade anyway’

 

I tried hard to beat my headache by smiling but my expression can’t hide it. On couch at pitch, Dongjun sit beside me and notice my look. He tries to change the mood by making jokes and talking to me. At first i really didn’t bother about it but after his nonstop talked and jokes, lastly i made a smile on my lips.

 

Then there goes Taetae’s chance. I need to press my head so that i wouldn’t feel hurt so much. Dongjun sees my bad condition and he told me to just go at health room to rest. No, i need to see my Taetae’s participating. I’m refusing and attempt to focus on match. I’m so proud of my Taehyungie. He has done excellent game. Fighting Taetae aah, there’s not much ball left for you to score

 

As time goes by, my eyes become heavier. I’m too sleepy to watch it anymore.

 

“Naeul gwenchana?” I heard Dongjun ask me but i don’t have energy to reply it back so i just nod my head. He then forces me to go to nurse room and sleep there. I promise to go back here after 10 minutes. I told him to wake me up after 10 minutes. I want to know the result though i’m failing to watch his performance thoroughly. Mianhei Taetae aah, i will come back, i promise.

 

How surprise i am when i’m reach the place and everything is actually over. Taehyungie failed and thus he can’t get what he dreams for, which is to play for school team. I want to coax him so much.

 

‘Gwenchana Taetae aah, everything’s going to be okay. Everything is fine. Keep your spirit up. You can be well next time’

 

I want to utter these words to him but he just looks at me unemotionally and turns his back and walk away just like that

 

 “Taetae aah..”

 

‘What’s wrong with him? Why he didn’t reply me?’

 

“Taetae, i’m..” I know, he must be upset because i didn’t sit there at time he plays. I want to apologize but he cut me and says that he is tired. I

 

ts okay, i can wait for him later. I want to give him the chocolates that i made. Although Taetae can’t pass this selection but he’s done great job and i’m really proud of him. His response is shocking me. He didn’t want my chocolate that he always waits for a year. Taehyung is never being like this.

 

By the way, he is calling me as noona. A word that he never uses except in front of our parents or he is really upsets. I must have done really bad thing for him to feel like that.

 

‘Taehyung aah, mianhei.’

 

He then suddenly turns his back towards me and gets his chocolate. How happy i am seeing him like this. I thought he is already okay but then he hands in to Dongjun that coincidentally be at that place. Why the things are like this?

 

“Taehyung aah, what happen with you? You are so cold” I intensely looking at the back of him before his figure disappears from the corridor.

 

“Dongjun, i’m sorry. Could you please give me back that chocolate? Actually that kid over there has been misunderstanding. I’m sorry” Jin Ae takes back her chocolate box in Dongjun’s hand. He just c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter