A date

My Girlfriend is a Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin Ae took a few steps to the music player. She looks around with furious look. She tried to be as calm as possible. With a careful hand movement, she switches off the Growl song that has been played in the coffee shop. Jin Ae takes out EXO tape from the player and she changes it to BTS tape. After few seconds, a No More Dream song was heard all over the coffee shop area. She smiles widely and claps like a seal before going to the bar station to work as barista. Oh, since 6 months ago, she was learnt on how to be a barista girl and make a good coffee to the customer. Jin Ae learns all type of coffee and how to make it from Chanyeol. He is a great barista ever and never failed to make a very delicious coffees to customers. That’s why his place was always at the bar station, not like Jin Ae and some other part timer who always oriented in doing their job. Sometimes, she would do the dishes at the back, sometimes, she would clean the floor and incharged as the last person to close the shop. Sometimes, she would be the one to serve the customers with cakes and another type of drinks. Now, Jin Ae can proudly being called as barista girl after she learned thoroughly the process of making coffee and other types of choco drinks.

 Just when Jin Ae goes inside the kitchen to take all the ingredients, Chanyeol goes out from the kitchen as he is done preparing himself. He rase his brow when hearing the new song that was played by Jin Ae

“What song is it? It’d odd. Customers wouldn’t like it” Chanyeol goes to the music player place and he changes the tape to EXO’s.

“Now this is what we called Kpop!” Chanyeol is humming to Growl song while moving his steps to the bar. Not long after he roasted the coffee beans, the song has been changed, again.

“Who change the song? Turn it back, please” Chanyeol speaks from his place since he is too lazy to change it back

“I’m the one who change the song. Let it be, BTS is popular among teens right now, araa?” Jin Ae stands beside Chanyeol and helping him do some beans roasting

“Kyaah, Jin Ae that i knew is changing now. So you like kpop also?” Chanyeol looks at her in disbelief

“Why are you looking at me like that? Look at those burnt beans” Jin Ae pushes Chanyeol’s shoulder to move his attention. His stare makes her in uncomfortable.

“No, i mean,, you are not like usual Jin Ae. An ignorant girl who didn’t care about world changing at all”

“Kyaah, that’s mean.” Jin Ae poutes

“You know what i implied at, right? When world is crazy about EXO, you didn’t care at all and look at them as they are normal people. Now, you’re liking a group,huh?”

Chanyeol is still remembered an incident that happened a month ago where a group of EXO K has come to their coffee shop to buy drinks. Every girl, including their workers has become like crazy person and they are crowding them to get autographs and photos but Jin Ae is there, sweeping the dirt on the floor and the she mopped it like nothing has happened with her usual expressions, blank. Like EXO is normal customer to her. Not for once, he saw a glance from Jin Ae or a smile of excitedness. She is just natural. That’s why he finds it amusing when she liked idols.

Jin Ae is just replied him with a beam while continuing her work. The coffee shop is getting swarmed since it is in peak hours.

 

Jin Ae decides to just walk back to her home. She wants to clear her bothered mind. Truthfully, she missed Taehyung so much. Although they are never failed to contacting each other everyday, she still misses him and hoping that he would come at least in her dream for once. There has been 7 months since BTS debuted and Taetae have been so busy with his new world. He is now at China to promote his team and doing some mini concerts with other idols. He is rarely to be seen in Seoul lately because his career needs him to travel all aroud country and overseas. At the first three months, she felt happy with his achievement. He has been recognized by netizens in just a short time but now she felt insecured.

They haven’t met for 4 months and that’s a new record for them. Taetae couldn’t go out freely like he was in trainee because people are recognizing him. there are too many excuses made up for them. Sometimes, she is too busy with her studies and working life, sometime, when she is free, Taetae’s schedules are not given any chances for them to meet. She would smile and do her usual expression in front of people but when she is in her house; Jin Ae sometimes is crying because of lonely and missing him.

 “Taetae, nan bogoshipposso. When will you come back?” Jin Ae sends a text message to V. At that time, V and the others member were having their break after fansigning event ended. He smiles by reading that cute message that been sent by her love,

 “Nado bogoshippo. Mianhei Jin Ae-ah, i’ve make you worried lately. Don’t worry too much cause i don’t want to see you fell ill. Im okay!” V replied her with a picture of him smiling and making dummy look.

Reading V’s reply make Jin Ae feel better. After a moment, she got a call from V.
“Jin Ae, are you eating well?”

Kyaah, speak by yourself. You need to take care of yours first. I see that you’ve been so thin lately. Want me to cook something delicious for you?”

“Yeokshi from my girlfriend. I’ll be back tomorrow and will arrive about evening. Let’s meet for a dinner, huh?” V is also missed his girlfriend a lot. He could just look up at his phone before going to sleep in all this while

“Jinjja? How fun!!! Okay let’s meet then. What do you want to eat for dinner? Tell me anything, i’ll make it especially for you” Jin Ae is too excited that she jumps on the road. Soon after, she realized where she was at and with a bashful look, she runs to her house.

“Aah.. i want to eat meat!! Hmm, let’s do this. I’ll treat you this time. I’ve gotten lots of money, you know?” V is as excited as Jin Ae as he imagined about their date for tomorrow.

“Kyaah, save your money! You’ll need them someday. Let’s just eat homecooked meal. I’ll make really delicious food for you. How can we go out freely? People will recognize you”

“Hahaha.. Okay let’s do this. We will eat at your house and then we go out to have date, okay? I don’t want to hear any objections anymore. By the way Jin Ae aah, i need to go. Bye! Love you. Muack!” V hanged up his phone before Jin Ae could say anything. Actually V is reminded of something but he just couldn’t say it to Jin Ae so he decided to just forgetting his wishes. When he arrived at Seoul, BTS members are needed to film for ‘Beautiful’ MV. In that MV, a girl was chosen to be a model. That eventually remind V of Jin Ae, he really wants to make a clip video with her yeoja chingu but he sure that Jin Ae wont never agree. Jin Ae is beautiful, much more beautiful than any girl he met although she never feels so.

Now, he rarely come back home and spending time with Jin Ae with his tight schedule, howewer he never misses to text Jin Ae every day. She has the kind of power of replenishing his tiredness to be a fresher person so that he could be crazier like usual. V slammed his body on the bed as his eyes starts to heavy. Before going to sleep, he manage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter