Dream or Love?

My Girlfriend is a Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Gwenchana Jin Ae, I will study hard and be an useful person for you, huh? Plus, we already promised that we would get married after I’m graduated. We already planned for this for long time.” 

Jin Ae stunned with Taehyung’s words. She didn’t even remember her own promises. Yeah, they already did that promise, years ago while Taehyung is still in his primary school. But that just immature talk, when both of them are not yet knows the reality of world, and the importance of future. At that time, they didn’t have their dream and even don’t know what ambition it is. Now, both of them build their own dreams, aspirations...

Both of them surprise by the sound of door knocking. Jin Ae stand up from her sat to see who is coming and it turns out ahjumma is here to find her son.

“He is here, ahjumma” Jin Ae point out to Taehyung who still eating the toasts deliciously

“Wae omma?” His voice is here but he is nowhere at the door, but still munching his breakfast at the kitchen.

“Oh, you already ate your breakfast? It’s okay then. I thought Jin Ae is still sick so i made breakfast for everyone. By the way why did you ask her to do your breakfast? She is just curing.” Taehyung’s omma comes to the kitchen and shook her head watching her son’s bright face

“I’m the one who wake up first and made the breakfast. It’s not his fault, ajumma.” Jin Ae took Taehyung’s side.

“Aigoo, Jin Ae aah. Uri Taehyungie becomes spoilt because of you. Look at him now.” Ahjumma shook her head again watching Taehyung whose smiling to her like he is winning in a game. Then she remembered something

“Omona, Jin Ae aah, would you please accompany me to the market today? Taehyung’s homeroom teacher is going to visit us today. I want to cook something for him.”

“Okay ahjumma. I’ll be ready.” Jin Ae gives her say-so.

“But- but noona you said to me you’re going to study today. Eomma! Why Leetuk ssam is so diligent even in weekend? He should get a rest and go out playing” Taehyung unsatisfied with things that not go well like he planned

“I know right. Maybe he wants to tell me something bad about you. Taehyung, be prepared” Ahjumma gives stern look to her son

“Omma!”

“By the way Jin Ae aah, do you want to study? I’m sorry for making you follow me”

“No, it’s okay ahjumma. I’m just saying that for Taehyung’s purpose. He is the one who needs study i think” Jin Ae smiles naughtily while blinks her eye to Taehyung

“Yaah you!” Taehyung sulks. He stand up from his sat and while pouting he is walking out from the kitchen, looks like he want to go back to his home

“Taehyung aah, who is going to wash the dishes? Come back here.” Jin Ae shouts calling for him but he just ignore it. After Taehyung’s shadow is no more to be seen, both of them are laughing. They are so happy after getting Taehyung his annoyances.

“Jin Ae aah, Taehyungie really likes you so much. He even listen you the most among us. Would you please help me?”

“Why are you saying like this, its not true ahjumma. You’re his mom, of course he put you on the first place”

“Its not like that. Actually i’m too worried about his study. He always playing around and not care about his study at all. I know clearly why Mr Leetuk wants to meet me in person. My son is nice kid. He doesn’t create trouble on his own but the big problems he doesn’t study at all. Aigoo” ahjumma shows her worried look and that concerns Jin Ae. She knows everything but she have no idea how to persuade ajumma because she knows very well Taehyung’s dream. He wants to be a singer.

“Jin Ae aah, please help me to talk to him. He does listen to you very well right?”

“Ajumma, maybe you should look more about Taehyung’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter