New

My Girlfriend is a Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At night, Jin Ae is alone in her bed because Taehyung need to go back to his company to practice as usual. When she was just trying to close her eyes, her phones are beeping a new text message. At first se thought it was from Taehyung but she is mistaken when it was actually from her dad

‘How are you my daughter? I really miss you a lot here. My child, i got something to tell you. My business is currently are dropping down because one of my trusted people have backstabbed me. Now i live as refugee because polices are everywhere to find me for corruption accusation. I’m sorry my child for disappointing you. Just to tell you that from now on i couldn’t provide you with money anymore. I hope that you’d still have some money in your account. This is my last message for you. I couldn’t contact you anymore after this because they will trace down my number. Goodbye my lovely daughter. Be a proud daughter. We will meet again if there is chance. I’m going to miss you a lot. Love from your dad, Choi Yoon Shin’

Jin Ae quickly calls the number but it was engaged and she can only talk to the operator. She doesn’t care about herself but she really worried about her dad right now.

“Ottoke.. dad.. i’m sorry for couldn’t help you with anything..” tonight, room 303 is gloomier with a cried voice of a girl.

 ****************************************************************

Taehyung is tiptoed into his practice room. His act is as if a thief. When he was trying to peek on it, Jungkook is at his back and asking his weird act. With a foolish smile, he is getting into the room.

“Tae are you here? Kyaah... our boss was looking for you. His mood is not a joke. What have you done?” Hoseok is approaching Taehyung who is just sit down on the floor. Taehyung is speechless but he doesn’t give any response to his hyung but a slight nervous smile

“Guys, teachers and Bang pdnim is coming!” Jungkook is running to the center of the room. he is getting ready in his position.

“Is Kim Taehyung here? Where is he?” Suddenly the room is roared with a voice. It was from their vocal teacher

“I’m here, teacher” Taehyung is quickly stand up and confronting him

“So you are Kim Taehyung? I’ve got a report from your school that you are not took the vocal test today. Give me your valid excuses!”

“I’m...actually i was..” Taehyung get so nervous and he couldn’t find any excuses more. His mind gone blank when he was yelled of so the excuse collection is disappear just like that

“You what?!” The vocal teacher is not going to wait for his answer anymore. He is taking too long for answering his simple question. Taehyung is standing still while his head is pointed down. He keeps silence and that makes the teacher angrier

“Kim Taehyung, i saw you with a lot of potential. Your voice is good, your dance too. But to be honest i’m so disappointed with your attitude. If you’re going to be like this, there are no points for you to stay. Guys, listen here. I’ve got something to tell you.” Bang PDnim stands up and talks in front of all trainees

“I want to make a new project group where only 7 people will be chosen among all of you. Next week is the competition day. Show me what have you learnt here and your real talent. I will personally trains you guys and i can promise that you guys could debut in less than two years.”

All trainees are clapping their hands and their spirits are coming back. It was chaos for a moment before Bang PD raise his hand to give a signal to slow down. Then, he turns to Taehyung who is stand still besides him

“You could also win this competition. I don’t know what your problem is and i didn’t want to know it at all. But, i want you to show me on why you are deserved to be trained by me and debut as an idol. Understand?” Bang PD pointing onwards Taehyung and pats his back before he walks out from the practice room. Soon after, everyone is focusing on their training. They need to be fully prepared on this coming weekend.

 

 

Jin Ae is waiting for Taehyung patiently in her ward. The doctor has already come to check up on her and after making sure everything is alright, she is allowed to check out from the hospital. While waiting, a nurse comes to Jin Ae and asking her to pay for the bills. Although she had just stay for a day, the bill is about 50 000 won. She had no choice but to pay them with her own money.

Jin Ae keeps waiting for Taehyung to come to fetch her but up till noon, he is never coming. She needs to hurry up to register her course before the counter is closed at 5pm. After long wait, Taehyung is finally coming with his heavy breath.

“I’m too late right? I’m sorry” Taehyung keep saying that words after meeting with Jin Ae. He is actually had reseat his vocal test to get the marks for next week competition. Jimin help him today by giving an excuse that he was gotten diarrhoea. After he was done giving his all best in singing, he was running with all his might to the hospital. As he reaches there, his shirt is all wet by sweat.

“Kyaah, look at you right now. My goodness. You shouldn’t come here if you’re busy. I’m okay, really!” Jin Ae is really surprise by seeing her boyfriend is in that condition. She jumps off from the bed and come to get him. her face is full of worried.

“It’s okay. We’re already made a promised last night aren’t we? So today we will go all out! Let’s go out right now!” Taehyung didn’t realize that he was actually in a hospital and not in his house or Jin Ae’s. He get to excited on his feet and he starts to screaming out of joy. At last, he just got a pinch from Jin Ae

“Kyaah, you’ve woken up everyone!” Jin Ae rounded her big eyes. Taehyung is feeling guilty, thus he is asking for everyone’s forgiveness. Later on, they are che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter