FInal

My Girlfriend is a Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 Years later

 

“Taehyung ah! Hurry up! We’re gonna late because of you” 

V is hurriedly found something comfortable to wear. His image as an idol is not important now,

 but the voice of thunder who kept calling him since 5 minutes ago. He knows he’s late already because he has just woken up from sleep. 

It was all Jimin’s fault. He shouldn’t accompany Jimin to meet his girlfriend, a newly debuting idol at Han’s River. 

They are having fun dating with each other and left him alone for 3 hours!

 He just got an ice cream and Jimin’s favourite video game series to play as reimburses. 

 “Kim Taehyung!!” That high note voice could crack their dorm’s wall and V is sure if he was delaying more time,

 their dorm will fall apart to the ground from another holler of his hyung

“I’m coming!” V comes into the van and he smiled dumbly to his hyung as if nothing happened

“Let’s go now!” V winked to Jin and doing some aegyo to melt his heart

“I shouldn’t even thinking of bringing you there. It was all my mistakes. 

Oh God, please forgive my mistakes” Jin slapped himself couple of times. Taehyung is Taehyung. 

No matter how much he ages, he is still as choding as before.

Except for some things, he really changed. He is more mature in another way. 

V is more responsible towards his acts, getting workaholic and he knows to play characters.

 In front of fans, he plays as dumb Taehyung, alien Taehyung but whenever the camera is turned away, 

his smile is dead.He didn’t talk much too but he knows how to speak well whenever he needs to. 

He still plays with others and hangs out with them but it’s rare to do so because he is taking all the offers and never breaks. 

Variety shows, acting, dancing, singing, writing, composing, say anything, he does it all.

 V ignores all the advices to make him rest. He never pays attention to any girls too.

 it explains why V has the most clean scandals among them. 

Only members and his parents know what the cause of his changing. 

Everything is all because of what happened in last 5 years.   

“Palli palli. We’re already late. Aigoo. Should i hit you?” Jin nagged as he glare the Swiss watch on his left wrist 

“Then why are you insisting to bring me on your SHOW? It was yours not mine” V forces on the word SHOW 

to cynic the guy who is walking really fast in front of him.

 He is too tired to catch on him because he doesn’t eat any before going down of their dorm earlier.   

‘This little guy and his non-ending sarcastic mode’ 

“I want to give you more airtime, to promote you! Everyone has their own solo activities but you! PD-nim should know that BTS have 7 members, not 6!” Jin is soldier on with V’s sarcastically words.

‘He wanted to beat me in mockery? Huh! You didn’t know who your hyung, Taehyung ah’

“But i got more schedules than you. I’m busier than you, hyung. I’m just taking some rest for these couple of months” 

V mumbles alone. He didn’t want to prolong their conversations. 

His stomach is chirping hard and looking at falling leaves is enough to make him remembered of salad.

‘I’m hungry!!!’  

Jin is satisfied when V is finally shut his mouth and follows him. 

Today is an important day. V might be change to his old back after this. 

He wanted him to meet someone. Someone who always kept hidden in every V’s smiles, laugh and solemn. 

Yeah, that person, he’s gonna meet them up in this special day.

 Everything was planned earlier and only Taehyung who doesn’t know anything about their plan. 

Oh, by the way. Jin has already owns his cooking show and every week, he will come up with different guests. 

Sometimes, Jin will present his own recipe but today, a special guest will come up to screen.

“Taehyung, follow me. We need to introduce ourselves to our guest. She is waiting for us”

“Shireo. Hyung, can you go by yourself? I’m tired and hungry” V lazed on the sofa in their ready room.

His hands are busy tapping the phone screen. His focus is on the soccer ball that was in his ‘feet’ right now

“Kyah Kim Taehyung” Jin is annoyed. He approaches V and pulled his ear

“Aahh! Uhppo..ah hyung! Look, i’m lost already!” V frowned but Jin is never look at him instead,

 he kept pulling his ears to the next room

“Hyung, knock the door” V whispered and pokes Jin’s shoulder.

 At the same time, his phone rang. He turned his body and answered his call. It’s from Jungkook

 

“Come in” A soft voice is heard from inside and Jin is entering first while V is busy talking to Jungkook

“Jin Ae..ssi” As her name was mentioned, she turned around. Jin is in daze when his eyes are fall on pretty, elegant lady in front of him. 

‘She looks different, so much different’ 

Jin Ae smiled. 

“Eh, what’s with ssi? You make me awkward” A soft laugh blurt out from that small lips

“I’m sorry.. i mean Jin Ae” Jin is laughing too while scratching is non-itching head

“Sorry, i got some call, miss..” V is coming in after hanging up his call and when he look up front, he got freeze up at his place

“Taehyung..” V and Jin Ae are looking at each other.

 Situation is suddenly getting quiet. Stuffed up with this awkward environment, Jin is asking to leave. 

Nevertheless, he needs to let them alone too. 

V and Jin Ae kept looking at each other with not even a word utters out. 

They are staying like that, not even move for half an hour before a PD come and asked them to get ready.

“It’s good to see you again, Taehyung. How are you?” Jin Ae tried to break the silence amongst them

V said nothing though his eyes are still scanning a figure in front of him. 

She is right, she go to change her life and he can see how much she’s transformed after 5 years.

 She’s no longer had long hair; it was cut short to her shoulder and had it dyed with light brown but she is still gorgeous with that style. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter