How we met

My Girlfriend is a Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aahh…Why it’s so cold” Jin Ae shivers while her eyes find some spot that she could hide from the morning coldness. This is her weaknesses. She’s too easy catch in cold especially in the morning.

Suddenly Jin Ae heard of something. It’s crying voice from behind the wall in front of her right now. Slowly she approach that sound and found a boy whose sobbing non stop

“Excuse me, why are you crying?” Jin Ae sit beside him, it’s warm though.

“I miss my mom. I want her” He still sobbing

“Your mom? Where’s your mom go?” Jin Ae raise her eyebrows. She thought something bad already happen to the boy in front of her.

“She’s at home. I want to back home right now! I want my mom”

Jin Ae face palmed.  “Kyaah, we are at school right now. We are still in school hours. Don’t you know that?”

“But, I already miss her.” He pouts. Jin Ae finds that very cute like she want to hug him.

“Gwenchana, you can meet her later. Is it your first day here?”

That boy just nod. No wonder why he is crying.

“Gwenchana, noona’s here. I will accompany you so no more cry okay?” Jin Ae tries to persuade him

“Jinjja?” His look is clearly brightened. His single eyelid scanning Jin Ae’s face thoroughly making her blush

“Why are you looking me like that?” Jin Ae confuse

“You’re pretty. Well, I’m Kim Taehyung. Grade one.” Taehyung shake hand with Jin Ae

“I’m Choi Jin Ae. Grade four. I’m noona to you” Jin Ae shows her white teeth

The moment Taehyung’s skin touches her, she can feel all of her coldness disappear and what is left is just warmth. Taehyung is like a sun that gives her heat that she really need.

 

Starts from that day, they have been so close and always together everywhere. It turns out Kim family is the new neighbour to Choi family thus both the family are always keep in touch together and closely friends.

 

 It is several years ago and now Jin Ae already in her middle school while Taehyung is still in his lower school. They are not coming to same school anymore but it doesn’t make them estranged’. Everyday Jin Ae will wait for Taehyung to go to the school together and Taehyung will ride his bicycle and send Jin Ae first to her school before he would cycle to his school. Same goes when they are coming home, since Taehyung will finish his class first, he will wait for Jin Ae under the tree and they will come back home together.

 

 Start from that day, no more cold in Jin Ae’s world. Taehyun swept away her morning coldness by his warm touch. Kim family is a new neighbour to Choi family. Like coincidence, Kim family move just beside to Choi family’s house and that m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter