why?

My Girlfriend is a Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  As usual, Taehyung rides Jin Ae till their home. Their ride today wasn’t like normal where Jin Ae is so quiet and only Taehyung is the one who talk a lot. Jin Ae only speaks when she was asked questions. 

“We’re here!” Taehyung stops his bike in front of his house.

“Taetae aah, starts from tomorrow, you don’t need to ride me home again. Just go back by yourself, huh?” Jin Ae alight from Taehyung’s bike and starts talking

“Wae?” In blurred, Taehyung ask

“Don’t you remember? Starting tomorrow, my night study is beginning. So i can’t go back early like today.”

“Jinjja? Then who will play with me? It’s no fun to ride bicycle alone then.” Taehyung frowns

“Kyaah, i will ride with you when we go to school. You only need to back home alone during back from school. Oh, you can back with your friends; they will be fun than me.” Jin Ae smile, she remembers about what happen during her recess time

“Then how about when you back from school? Who will pick you up?”

“I will take a bus. Kyaah, let me learn how to ride our public transport, will you?”

“But it’s dangerous. You don’t know how the bad people might chase you” Taehyung starts to worry

“Please don’t think negatively. I will take some precaution step. Okay now, go in. I’m hungry and i want to cook.” Jin Ae pulls Taehyung’s nose, making him moan softly

Months passed. Everyone is busy running around handling their world. Little by little both of them apart and each one is likely living in their own world. The only time that they have to spend together is about 20 minutes, which is the time where Jin Ae would ride on Taehyung’s bicycle to the school. Yes, they are still doing that together. Jin Ae is hardly ever going out from her house anymore. Her life is cycling around school and home. Even in weekend, Taehyung is lucky if he ever see her going out to the market to buy some food or materials. He really miss the old Choi Jin Ae that always smile to him, mute in front of others but talkative only with him.

On the other side, Jin Ae is longing for Taehyung. At school, she can only see him from a far. Taehyung do not eat from her lunchbox anymore. He usually will eat at canteen with his friends. When she text him, he wouldn’t come. Not like then when he used to run over her whenever they want to meet to eat together. The only left is only excuses. So she would prefer to stay in study hall and her classroom for late night and studying. She wants to calm her burn heart before anything. But to be truth, Jin Ae really wants to enter Seoul University. The top university in Korean and the chances are less than 10 percent to study in there because of that university high prestigious.  

Who didn’t know Kim Taehyung? He was picked as most handsome student at their hometown. With his bright personality, he gathered many secret admirers. Almost every day, he would bring presents from his fan. So as the conclusion, the probability of Jin Ae to get nearer with him is smaller. Whenever Jin Ae has free time and looking for Taehyung, he is not in his place as Jin Ae’s boyfriend and vice verse. Thing get worse by time, making both of them felt the gap among them.

“Jin Ae aah, let’s talk a bit” Taehyung slowing down his pedalling. He intentionally does that even though the time for school gate to close is left not more than 10 minutes.

 “What is it? Please hurry Taetae aah. We are going to be late” Jin Ae hurried Taehyung to faster his movement

“Noona, i miss you” short, but got deep meaning for Jin Ae .

“Both of us know that we are busy. And i thought you understand my situation now Taetae aah. You also busy running around with your basketball training. I miss you too but what should we do when we are already like this” She try to change the subject before he could see her tears

“Let’s go out, Jin Ae. It’s been long time since we had our last date. Let’s go to the town. Aah, how about amusement park? You’ve said before that you really want to go there. Let’s just having fun with only both of us, huh?”

Jin Ae remembers that she said that around last year and she didn’t even think that Taehyung would remember that kind of talk. In time he has such hectic life, Taehyung still bear in minds about her. Unfortunately she really can’t have any fun since starts next week her mid sem test is going to start and the quizzes are always popped during period lesson. She needs to study.

“I’m sorry but i really can’t. Exams are just around the corner. I need to study” Politely she refuses though she wants it so much. Spending time with your only boyfriend during this summer, having fun with only him, which stupid person who hates that? Now, she became that stupid girl.

“Kyaah Choi Jin Ae! Is Seoul everything for you? You’re going to let go everything for that Seoul University? I’m your boyfriend!” suddenly Taehyung is in rage. It was not once, but so many times this thing happen. Jin Ae is ignoring him, again. This time he just couldn’t let it go by that.

“Why are you so loud? People would hear! Shut your mouth Kim Taehyung. I’m going.” Jin Ae pass him with emotionless look like always. Her long hair was flying in the wind and Taehyung could smell the nice scent that he likes. He remember buy it for her at the supermarket last month. Looks like her use it well. His heated calm down. Hurriedly, he pedals to the school gate. Looks like his name will be on Disciplinary teacher’s book again today.

“Lee Seyoung!”

“Ne!”

“Kim Dongjun!”.. Silence

“Kim Dongjung, is he not coming again today?” Donghae teacher looks around the class.

“No, ssam!”

“This kid. Isn’t he realising that his tests are going to be next week? How should i do with him, really? His performance is going well this year though.” Donghae teacher mumbling while write something on his notebook. He is the most handsome teacher in the school and lot of student admiring him. Seyoung was his fan since the first year.

“Jin Ae, take a look at our ssam, he is mumbling again. Waah, nomo nomo kyeopta. Ssam, please look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter