Moving to Seoul

My Girlfriend is a Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Taehyung pov

 

“I’ve accepted to Seoul University!”

Jin Ae’s call really made Taehyung’s day which is really exhausting. Sometimes he just feels like to give up his entire dream. He just realizes that it is really hard to be an entertainer. Every day he will be pressured by his really hardworking trainee mates, teachers that always force him to do everything that sometimes out of his ability and need go through diet plan that really made him suffers.

At this whole time, he can only depend on Jin Ae. He can’t say any words to his parents because they might get really worried and run over here to get him back to his hometown. Jin Ae is always there for him and listen to everything about what he said and her words after are really comforting. He is tough at the outside, always play around and making trouble to his fellow mates but in front of Jin Ae he really weak. There are the days where he really tired of everything and hides himself in the corner of the building where there would be no one could find him and then he will cry while talking to Jin Ae. In front of her, he doesn’t have any kind of shy feeling. He just let go of everything.

That is also one of the reasons why Jin Ae would go to Seoul twice a month, in every weekend. Taehyung actually could go back to his hometown once in two weeks. Every trainees are given a day out so they could make it with their family. So in Taehyung cases, every week that he couldn’t go back to his home, Jin Ae would be the one who comes to Seoul to meet him and he will sneak out from the practice sessions for the whole day to date with his girlfriend. For about 4 months, they are doing that without any one notice even to his parents and boss. So basically on that day he would use any creative excuses that he founds from the internet and use it in every time he would go out.

Every time, Jin Ae would come with pretty look and brought so many foods for him. That will be the day where he will totally forget about his diet routines and body fitness. Sometimes he would come back to his dorm with the leftover food and there will be another party for the other trainees then on that night. When asked about where the foods came from, he just told them that his parents come and give them.

Taehyung can’t wait to meet Jin Ae this upcoming weekend. Since today is Monday so there will be another 4 days more to go before she would come to Seoul. They are already promise to go look for the rent house together and he just thinking of an idea on how to escape from training sessions on this Saturday. He smiles when thinking about his plan and never pay attention to the teacher in front of him right now. Suddenly..

“Kim Taehyung, what are you thinking right now? I told you to read these paragraphs. Now go outside and stand up. I don’t want to have a daydreaming student like you”  

Taehyung was surprise as the thunder voices from the teacher ‘membingitkan’ his ears. He smiles innocently and asking for forgiveness from his teacher but he still need to stand outside of the class. He gives a sigh before standing up from his chair and when he was to going out, his eyes glances over Jimin who don’t even care about him but focusing his eyes on the book with serious look. He rolls his eyes and going out from the class

 

Jin Ae’s POV

 

Jin Ae is still waiting for her acceptance to the university that she picked and graduation days when Taehyung is alone in the Seoul city. She is kind of rich right now because after her father leaves, he had given her sum of allowance money and it is quite a lot so she didn’t need to worry anymore about her finances in the future.

Jin Ae start to empty her room. Soon, she will leave her house for long time period. She already found a renter with Taehyung’s parents help and they will be responsible to take care of her house when she is gone. She is the owner of the house right now after her mom died and she almost loss her right when her father tried to sell the house when after they move to US. Suddenly she remembered about her father and she sat down on the bed after taking out an envelope from the drawer on the left side of her bed. She takes look on the letter in the envelope and read thoroughly on what it states. It was not the first time she read that letter but still she can’t believe on the reality that she need to face on in the future.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter