Special Baekyeol Chapter

When Kris Met Tao

5:46 PM. Baekhyun was just a bit early. He sighed in relief as he sat down in a booth, his back to the window. He was for sure going to kill Kris if this blind date ended up being a total flop.

5:48 PM. No, Baekhyun wasn’t having some sort of mental breakdown. It was just a blind date, okay? He’s not thinking it’s the end of the world.

5:52 PM. Oh, what the hell?! This was the end of the world! This is the desperate knowing of whether or not he was in love with a man (which he was sort of confused about that one day in the bookstore) or if he was still straight… This was so the end of the world!

5:55 PM. He just ordered a coffee. Maybe having caffeine in his already stress-hormone-buzz was not a good idea, but he needed to think of something else for a moment. He was pretty sure that he was not going to survive this date, but he promised Kris (damn that giant) that he would try.

5:59PM. How long was he going to stand there for some coffee! Literally, he’s been glaring  watching the workers for the past four minutes, he should be guzzling down some hot scalding caffeine right now!

He looked at his phone irritably, forgetting for a moment that he was on date.

“Stupid barista can’t even make a freaking coffee,” Baekhyun mumbled as he shoved his phone back into his pocket.

“That’s why I don’t go to this café. They’re so freaking slow.”

Baekhyun ‘s body practically froze when he heard a voice next to him. He looked next to him, expecting to see someone his height, but when he had to look up, he was almost shocked not to see Kris standing next to him.

The smiling giant looked down at him, “Are you Baekhyun? You’re just as my friend described.”

“Wh-who?”

“Tao… Um… I think he’s going out with Kris, but he denies it,” the taller said as he shrugged.

Baekhyun’s stiff body relaxed immediately, “Trust me, they’re made for each other! I’ve been practically forcing the giant idiot to confess his feelings, but he always makes it about me.”

“How does he make it about you?”

“He says that I’m so romantically depleted, I try to take others,” Baekhyun rolled his eyes, “I have no idea what that means.”

The taller laughed, which made Baekhyun blush, “Um… have we met before? I think I heard your voice before.”

The taller shook his head, “I don’t believe so. Maybe we crossed paths before.”

Baekhyun heard his name from a certain barista, who handed him a small coffee. He took it and sort of nudged the taller to follow him to a secluded two-seater, taking a sip at the hot bitterness.

“Okay, I’m gonna say this before I accidently lead you on,” the taller said, “I have no clue if I’m straight or gay.”

Baekhyun tilted his head, “What do you mean?”

“I just broke up with my girlfriend, Sulli, about a few weeks ago. I had a moment in a club when I danced with a guy, got a bit touchy, and enjoyed it a few months ago. I’m sort of in a moment of denial.”

“So… you’re on a date with me to see which you are?”

“Yes… no! No! I would never do that!”

Baekhyun laughed, enjoying his moment of panic, “It’s okay, I’m more than glad to help. I’m not exactly sure what I am, but we could do whatever makes the other feel comfortable.”

The taller nodded, tucking his arms into himself, “Well, can we go somewhere else? I rather would go to a club as a first date.”

Baekhyun raised his brow, questioning the idea.

When the taller saw the look, he answered, “I’ve dated Sulli for years, and she cheated on me. I have a bit of a trust issue going for me.”


The music was loud, the humidity was hot and the alcohol in ChanYeol’s body was enough for him to confidently ask the smaller to dance. Baekhyun and ChanYeol were at one point in the more quiet part of the club, talking and taking sips of beer. They were laughing and joking, to the point that Baekhyun was now having his thigh touching ChanYeol’s as they talked.

The smaller shook his head, “I can’t dance for my life. I rather be eaten than to dance with a bunch of strangers.”

“That could be arranged,” ChanYeol said seductively as he leaned in and lapped at the smaller’s neck, hearing a light whimper.

ChanYeol didn’t know exactly how much alcohol was considered enough for him to suddenly do that, but Baekhyun wasn’t pushing him off, so he continued, determined to make a large dark patch on his neck.

When he bit down, he heard his name moaned, which made him let go and look at the smaller’s neck. ChanYeol didn’t know how, but looking at Baekhyun’s figure as he panted, his neck visible and eyes close, he was suddenly feeling a bit lofty.

He took the smaller’s hand and dragged him out of the club, determined to spend the night with him.

Just talking. He had to be sure that falling in love with the smaller was a good choice.

9:01PM. Baekhyun was pretty sure that this one was the guy.

 

.author's babble.

hey guys, so can you say 'well that escalated quickly'?

You'll know why these two fell in love quickly in the next few chapters or what not. 

So.... how is everyone? XD sorry for slow-ish updates. i update when I feel it's been too long 

I think I should start putting the songs I listen to when I write, huh? 

Also, can someone pm me how I can upload a picture? I'm not exactly tech savy these days (though I think our parents can disagree, amiright?

voguetatjana, you are awesome ^_^ shout outs to all those who comment.