Chapter ^

When Kris Met Tao

“You know, I think you got a lot more stiff since I came back,” Tao said as he chowed down on his ramyun. Kris looked up from his sandwich, shrugged and went back to eating. He had no idea what he meant.

“Like, you’re in rut. You need to do something different,” Tao continued, “Like, we could actually go eat at my bakery, or you could take a different way to work. Maybe you should get a car.”

“I’m not getting a car, Tao. Traffic in China is worse than here, but it’s still pretty bad.”

“Maybe you should get laid,” Tao kept suggesting, “Like, I don’t think you ever had great .”

“I don’t need to screw every guy I see.”

“No, but it’s fun.”

“Tell me, are you only screwing around because you’re trying to find someone better than Sehun?”

Tao was quiet, and continued to eat his ramyun. Lu Han was fine to talk about, Sehun is different.

“You need to someone to screw. But don’t cuddle after, it makes it worse.”

Kris nearly chocked on his food. What a remark! “And why can’t I?”

“Look, itself has its own bond, even if you moan. If you cuddle afterwards, the bond strengthens and the guy might get broken hearted.”

“What, makes better?” Kris laughed at the stupid remark, “Are you kidding me? There’s such thing as faking an .”

“Guys are almost impossible to fake s. Girls are the real sleuths for that.”

“I doubt makes better.”

“It turns you on.”

“No it doesn’t. “

“It does so.”

“Doesn’t.”

Tao rose his brow, and leaned towards Kris, over his ramyun, “Want to see?”

Kris gave him alook, simply confused. Tao sat back and closed his eyes, head down. At first, Kris couldn’t understand what the Tao was doing, but when it became louder and more prominenet, Kris was starting to get embarrassed. What the was the man doing?

Hoenstly, Kris was going to admit it, but he was by a percent when Tao looked him the eyes, , yelling ‘yes! Yes! Right there!’. But only a small percent. He didn’t know if he felt or embarrassed at all, but he was majorly confused. Especially when he stopped and went back to eating his ramyun. Everyone was looking at him, and Kris didn’t bother to make eye contact at all with anyone.

Leave it Tao to make him uncomfortable. 

 

.author's babble.

okay, so this chapter was definitly and inspiration from When Harry Met Sally. 

I thought, I need something like that scene in this story!

Comment, rate, subscribe~ Whatever makes you feel comfortable!

An thank you PaulineJung~ I hope I didn't make you wait too long ;)