Chapter !(

When Kris Met Tao

 

Yifan Wu, 37, and Zitao Huang, 35

            “When we first met, we didn’t get along well.”

            “You freaked out because I said I was bi!”

            “Then four years later, we met again under different certain circumstances.”

            “He was the teacher for my neice, who got in a fight.”

            “Then four more years later, we met again in a book store. We became friends and stayed friends.”

            “We had moments were it seemed like we were a couple. And we had former loves we couldn’t get over. I got over mine easier than him.”

            “Well, push comes to shove, and we had nights of confusion. I knew that night that we our friendship would turn into a relationship.”

            “He proposed to me in front of his students two years later. We married a year later after moving in with each other and I was fickle with every detail.”

            “We’ve been married for less than a month now, and I know that we’ll be together for a long time.”

            “Promise?”

            “Promise.”


 

Thank you to all my subscribers and silent readers~ It will be awhile until I post a new story. my laptop is being stupid and I need to get it fixed~ liked the additional ten chapter update? Love you all, and thank you~! 

x iAmKel