Chapter &

When Kris Met Tao

Rachel Dougenburg, 45, and John Edwards, 39

“We started off with a political conversation turning very ual.”

“You were always the one bringing up . I tried to make you stop.”

“Until you started really dating and asked me for advice.”

“I was sort of forced into it. I wanted to be a good girlfriend, and Johnny here was he only guy I could ask. I wasn’t afraid of asking him about the bedroom stuff because he was open to talk about it.”

“I was only open to Rachel. I think I had a crush on her before I knew it myself.”

“Well, after two years of dating the other guy, he proposed and I accepted. The thing was, I was now starting to as Johnny for advice on marriage!”

“I was good at bullting my advice.”

“I had a moment when I was drunk that my cousins asked me if I had feelings for Johnny. I denied it. Then they asked me if I would rather kiss Johnny or my fiancé, and I blurted out his name.”

“I liked her before then, and I was quite surprised to see her one day running up to me and kissing me. Apparently, she called the wedding off because she realized she didn’t like the guy. She didn’t say she liked me.”

“I was kind of occupied by the fact that I just realized it.”

“It was a good day. Not only did she lose the loser she was going to marry, but she gained me.”

“Yeah, the other loser I loved.”


“You know, when you say I don’t know what he’s like or what his appearance is, it makes me what to strangle you.”

Will you please calm down?” Kris groaned as Baekhyun pushed himself out of the subway and up the stairs. “I’m just trying to help you find Mr. Perfect.”

“Bull, you just want me to stop complaining.”

Baekhyun could hear the annoyance in Kris’s tone of voice over the phone, “You know, you’ve become a real downer in the past three months.”

“Sorry, I just never liked the term of ‘blind date’ before.”

 

What do you mean he’s Kris’s friend? That could be a chick!

Tao rolled his eyes as he left the bakery, locking up the front as he balanced his phone between his ear and shoulder, “You know, it could Mr. Right.”

I hope so. I really want to find him. I don’t—“

“Wanna die young, yeah, yeah, I heard plenty of times.”

 

Well, according to Tao, he’s pretty nice. A bit eccentric, but he should compliment your moody personality.”

 

Do you know what he’s like?

“According to Kris, he’s pretty outgoing, but dramatic. Someone like that should make your odd personality work well, right?”

 

“So why aren’t you dating Tao?”

 

Why aren’t you dating Kris?”

“Me? I would never date that--”

I will not date the--”

“sarcastic bastard.”

know-it-all diva.”

.author's babble.

So.... I have this story already written.

Question for you all who love Baekyeol as much as I do:

should I write a special bonus chapter for their date or nah? 

thank you Eastjaffa, miss_bunny, and voguetatjana for your comments!

Keep the comments coming~ rate and subscribe!

Sorry if this dialogue is a bit confusing~ if I get enough complaints, I'll tweak it to make it a bit more understandable!