Hurt

Be Mine

Donghae POV

            This girl so stubborn, no matter what I will make her fall for me, she must regret for rejected me, “yah Byuntae” Jessica said while punching me, but for lee donghae it’s not even hurt. “You will fall for me” I murmured but she doesn’t seem hear that. I drove my car to the restaurant where my family used to eat together, I read in a book a woman would fall to romantic dinner, it’s my first time to feel I chase a girl, “I don’t know you is a jerk like this” she said and pouted, omo she’s so cute, “babo donghae don’t fall for her!” I said out loud and Jessica look at me with curious face, “what? Do you really fall for me? It’s fun the cocky donghae is falling in love” she said and laughing out hard, “y-yah! Stop laughing we’re here” I stuttered while parked my car near the restaurant door. “what do we want to do here?” she said and give a glare to me, “ my treat” I said and hold her waist even she keep punching and pushing me, but I hold her more hard and her short body is near my body, my heart beating fast like it want explode do I really fall for her?. “hello lee donghae-ssi I already prepared a romantic dinner for two people” the waiter talk to me while smiling at me “your girl is cute” he said and winked at me I just walk while hugging her but her feels discomfort, “byuntae” she said and I just smirking. “Oppa! What are you doing here?” a girl walking toward me and Jessica, “who is she?” she said one more while look disgusting at Jessica, “hmm she my jagiya, Jessica” I said and she looked so mad, “what? No he doesn’t my boyfriend!” Jessica said and I hold her hand hard and smiling. “Do you lie oppa? Do you have this poor girl to be your girlfriend? You sick oppa, only me, Goo Hara who was the right girl for you” she said then pour a glass of coffee to Jessica dress and I can see anger in Jessica eyes, “yah! I’m not poor and I won’t fall for him! Look what your doing to my dress” Jessica yelled while hit the table and looked at me at mad eyes, she run out the restaurant and I chase after her while give a glare to hara. “Yah! Jessica wait” I said while running then grabbed her wrist, it’s my first time chase girl like this, is this really love? “What? You byuntae! Get out my hand, just let me go!” she yell and I can see her tears rolling down, I fell so bad now, “I take you home” I said while trying to wept her tears but she just shooked and slap my cheek then run to a taxi that stopping in front of her. I bet she was very embarrassed and mad because that girl, I just leave her then choose to go home, before I go I send a message to her “mianhae” and I start my car to go back home .

 

Jessica POV

            I get in to the taxi while my eyes still covering in tears, “where are the destination young lady?” the ahjussi say to me while he start the car, “to ______ ahjussi” I said while wipe off my tears, “why do you cry?” the ahjussi said I just stay silent. “Excuse me young lady?”he asked one more time, “nothing happened ahjussi” I said but my tears still flowing, I don’t know why I feel this sad, maybe because the girl that call me poor, my heart feels so hurt when I thinking about that situation. “Did you boyfriend cheated at you?” he asked again, “no ahjussi I don’t have any boyfriend” I said while still wipe my tears, then I see a message and it was from donghae “mianhae” its said, my tears keep rolling down, but I just cant forgive that jerk, “I’m sorry, we’re arrive” he said and stop the taxi; I give him the money and then said thanks to him. “Jessica-ssi? Why do you cry?” someone call my name and I look at him, it was jonghyun, “nothing jonghyun-ssi, a sand hit my eyes” I said while wept my tears and smiling to him, he look worry and then I opened my door and say bye to him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i wish you like it :D