cute couple

Be Mine

Jessica POV

            “unnie!” someone call me from the buffet and I can look krystal, minho and one girl and a boy, “ne” I shouted then run to her while release my grab from donghae-oppa, she smied  at me when I reach them, “sojungie, who are they? Your friend?” I asked her and the boy smiled, “my name is lee taemin, and she is sulli my girlfriend” he said and try to grabs the girl wrist, “oppa! I’m not yours” she said while playfully hitting him, “Yah! Taeminnie what are you doing here?” someone yelled and then I realize it was donghae-oppa, “who is he oppa? Do you know him?” I poke his hand, “oh.. hyung mian I just go with sulli, and isn’t that girl is krystal’s unnie?” he asked to him while pointed at me, I wonder who is this taemin, “yah! Don’t be harsh, she is you soon to be sister in-law!” Donghae oppa yelled and I can feel my face reddened, “o…oppa!” I whine and punch him playfully and now I know this boy is donghae-oppa namdongsaeng, he’s family very charming at all, “who is her?” donghae-oppa asked him while looking at sulli-ssi, “she is my sister hyung” minho answered, “and my girlfriend” taemin once again said with a proud fully tone, “what? Tell me now” donghae-oppa demanded with a curiousity look, “sulli-ssi did he really you boyfriend?” I asked when approach sulli, “anii unnie, not yet” she blushed while she mumbled the last word and I bet, only I that hear it, “taemin-ah! Don’t lie to me! See said no” donghae oppa yelled, “yah… ssul just say yes aren’t you say you like me?” taemin-ssi pouted and I can see sulli-ssi blushed then rubbed her lips and hug krystal while minho just patted her head, “omo! He’s so cute very different from you even if you are brothers” I laugh and poked donghae-oppa arms and he pouted, “hahaha your cute too oppa” I said and he smiling, “now tell me what going on! Or mom and dad will know all of this” donghae oppa once again demanded and then the pale taemin-ssi began his story.

 

Flashback

Taemin POV  

“ Oppa bring this out to minho-oppa, he probably needed this costume” sulli said while handed me a bunch of costume and give me her angelic, “ehm ssul it’s a bit…” my word get cutted by her “you look so manly oppa I like this side of you, c’mon bring that to minho-oppa office” sulli said and I can help but smile sheepishly and truthfully I only hear the “I like … … you” parts nothing more , I already like her since we in elementary school and I feel want to do anything for getting her praises and of course her love, “hyung, do you need this?” I asked while give the costume to him, “ne thanks for your hard work taemin, I know it’s hard for you to reject my dongsaeng order, just one word and you’ll do anything” he said and laughing hard, he know I’m in love with sulli and he appraise it, that make me happy, “oppa, can I borrow  teaminnie-oppa?” I hear a cute sound from behind, and I see sulli walked in with krystal then krystal approached her boyfriend, “for what?” he asked his sister while his hand wrapped around krystal waist, “to help me bring these thing” she said while pointed at the properties outside, “but he’s already tired” minho-hyung said, “then I will help him, please” she pleaded and give her puppy eyes it’s make my heart softened, I think can’t reject it, “okay ssul let’s go” I said while grabs her hand, and I can feel my face getting hotter and my heart was beating faster. I then release her hand and pick-up the properties to stage, after finished I feel my body getting heavier, so I have a break in the back stage, then a wet towel landed to my face, “it’s refreshing” I said and then I removed the towel from my face and I can see a beautiful and tall figure stand up in front of me, “do you really tired oppa?” she said and then I could recognize it was sulli and she look worried, “not really, thank for the towel ssul” I said and smile at her, “o…oppa” she murmured but I can hear it, “what is it ssul?” I asked then motioned her to sit, “why do you work this hard, and never say no? Is it because my order?” she said then seated beside me, now she realize that I can’t even say no to her, “that not it, I only want to do something and that is work” I said, “you lie oppa, please tell me, I’m feel so bad” she said while her eyes became teary, “that not your fault ssul, please don’t cry” I said and her hair lightly, “I don’t want to see you look exhausted like this again, I’m sorry” she cried and the I pulled her for a hug, “please ssul don’t cry, I do all of this because I love you” I finally said it my hand the her hair lightly and the my eyes meet her eye’s, then I wept her tears, and then kissing her in the lips, she doesn’t fight back and she was replied my kiss, “o..oppa” she said while we were apart, my face flustered, “I’m sorry ssul” I said and release the hug, “I like you too oppa” she give me a smile, my heart beating fast just like it gonna exploded, “th..then would you be my girlf…Friend?”I stuttered and the she smiling at me, I think it’s a yes, “mian oppa, not this time, but I like you” she said and running out from the backstage and leave me alone dumbfounded.

End of POV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to make special chapter, who are the couple it your choice
A. Minstal
B. Heefany
C. Seokyu
D. Other Shineeffect Couple
E. Other Supergeneration Couple

and i wouldn't update till reaches 10 voters
thanks

Until now the vote is :

2 minstal 1 heefany and 1 taeteuk

please comment :D