Heechul is come

Be Mine

Donghae POV

I can’t bear it anymore, it’s make me sick seeing my princess holding hand with jjong and he is trying to kiss her hand, I quickly running to the stage and try to punch jjong, “Oppa!! Stop!” sica shouted but because all the anger I have from my brain I successfully punch him and a girl that he bring quickly go to his side, “Yah! What are you doing?” I can hear clearly leeteuk-hyung voice and looking over, “mian hyung” I said while looking down and I quickly look at Jessica she’s crying, it’s make my heart hurt, “mianhae sica-ya I just out of control mianhae” I said as I wept her tears, “oppa, please stop it” sica sobbed I feel guilt now, “Yah! Lee Donghae what are doing?” I heard someone yelling me but I’m sure it not leeteuk-hyung, “yah! Hee you late, he ruin my day, only you can stop me” leeteuk-hyung yelled out it seems he pissed off, “o-op-oppa?” I heard tiffany-ssi voice clearly when I helped sica to stand and comforted her, “ah… fany-ya” I see heechul-hyung that already arrive shocked to see tiffany-ssi. “Who is she oppa?” a girl clinging to heechul-hyung hand and I’m sure it was sohee the girl he talked about, “oppa, who is she?” Tiffany-ssi asked while pointed at sohee, “I’m heechul-oppa girlfriend, ahn sohee” she said and I can look tears start to fall down from tiffany-ssi eyes, that jerk make a fault again, “who is she?” sohee said while clinging to heechul hyung hand, I’m seriously pissing out from looking to that girl and I just realize jjong wasn’t here anymore, “oppa, you know who is she right?” Jessica said while I still comforted her in my hand, I just can’t lie to my princess, “yeah I know, and from what I used to know she is his ex-girlfriend” I whispered and I can see Jessica angered because that hyung play on her best friend, “yah! Babo oppa!” Tiffany-ssi cried and run out of the ballroom and I can realize Jessica  quickly release the hug and chase her and followed by the other girl, I quickly chase them too with leeteuk-hyung and jinki-ssi followed me “aisshh my day ruined” Leeteuk-hyung muttered, while I can see sohee still clinging to heechul-hyung hand and that hyung just frozen, the he quickly dragged that girl to go back.

 

Jessica POV

            “fany-ah wait!” I shouted while still chased her, I feel bad for her, I will make that person regret because playing fany’s heart, “please sica, leave me alone” Fany said as soon as she stoped running, I know her heart is broken and shattered, “fany-ah.. please let us be your side, isn’t we are all friend?”Taeyeon said behind me, and I just realize taeyeon-ah, Hyoyeon-ah, Yuri-ya, Sooyoungie, and Seohyun-ah already chase up, “thanks all, but please let me alone this one time” she hug we all, her tears running down nonstop, “alright, if you need something you can call us” taeyeon said again, “miahaeyo unnie, your days ruined”fany said and wept her tears, “don’t worry, teukie-oppa will understand”she patted fany’s head and she give us a weak smile, “gomawo”she said and running to the car park and jinki-ya following her, before they go I mouthed “comfort her” to jinki and he’s nodded. After that we all return to the ball room but I can’t see my oppa, but then someone patted my back, but because of reflex I punch him in the face, “auch… yah princess why do you mad at me? I’m not doing anything!” I see donghae-oppa rubbed his face, it seem hurt, “mianhaeyo oppa, did that hurt?”I said and looked at his face, “ne” he’s pouted and I chuckle a bit, “I will treat your wound later, just find minho and krystal and then we can go home” I smiled at him and he give me a peck on my cheek then smiling, “yah!” I said embarrassingly and punched his chest playfully, “where’s that jerk?” I asked to donghae oppa, “he’s already go home, I will talk to him later” he said and then I happily clinging in his hand to search minho and krystal.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to make special chapter, who are the couple it your choice
A. Minstal
B. Heefany
C. Seokyu
D. Other Shineeffect Couple
E. Other Supergeneration Couple

and i wouldn't update till reaches 10 voters
thanks

please comment :D