dinner

Be Mine

Donghae POV

I drive our way to the restaurant, the one when we meet the witch named goo hara, “do-donghae, do you really bring me there?” Jessica stuttered, but I have no choice because it was my favorite restaurant, even we have a bad memory about some things in there, “ne, this time when I see that witch, we will set off quickly, kay?” I said and smiling at her while parked the car, and then get off first from the car, to open her door, “thanks o-oppa” she said and stuttered, I then pinched her cheek because she was so adorable, “yah!-Yah!-YAh!-YAH!, It’s hurt!” she yelled, I shocked because she more like heechul-hyung, “mianhae my princess, it was because your adorable face” I said and put my hand off from her cheek, she pouted, “mianhae” I said once again while cupped her hand, “alright, but don’t do this again” she still pouted, then I grabs her hand and pulling her inside the restaurant.“Have you blacklisted that person?” I said to the manager of this restaurant, “ne lee donghae-ssi, I guaranteed you she won’t be appear in here anymore” the manager said and I smiled to him then walk to my special place and take out a chair for Jessica, “thanks oppa” she smiled, I hope she already relax to call me oppa. I just realized that she has a cucumber allergy when she feel sick because they have a cucumber in her plate, “I’m sorry oppa, but I hate cucumber can I change them?” she asked I nodded then give the plate to the waiter, “eat mine, it doesn’t have a cucumber on it” I said then pass my plate to her, “gomawo oppa” she said the eat the food. “why do you look at me like that oppa?” she said while I looked and smile at her, “do you want?” she continued her words and give me a spoonful of the feast, the I quickly eat that, “I love you” I said while munched the feast, “what that mean? Do you love the fried rice?” she said with a clueless expression, “yeah” I said awkwardly, and then she eats her feast again.

“Are you happy my princess?” I asked when we at my car after eat all of the feast, “neh, gomawo” she said then smiling at me, my cheek feel hotter and my heart beats faster, *gee gee gee gee baby baby* Jessica phone ringed, “ne yoboseo?” she said, I really curious, what if a man call her?, “ne taeng-ah I will there with my couple” she said and then hung up the phone, “wae yeo?” she asked because when she have a call I stopped my car and stare at her, “hmm nothing” I said and start the car again, “did you curious who the person that call me?” she said and stare at me I just looked straight at the road, “c’mon admit that oppa” she said while poked my cheek, I know I was jealous and curious but, I don’t have to worry again because she was mine, “ne.. princess I admit it” I said and I hear her giggled, about a 5 minute later, we arrive at her apartment, “we’re here, bye see you tomorrow my princess” I said while opened the door for her, “okay, I have a day off tomorrow, where we going?” she asked and smiling when get off from my car, “hmm how about go to my office, then we go to whatever you want” I said and she smiled. “you didn’t mind if I bring krystal right?” she stare at my eyes, I can’t refuse her though, “you don’t mind if I bring minho too right? Im sure he want to come, so we can have a time together, alone” I said and whispered the last sentence to her and get smacked in my hand, “byuntae” she pout and I just giggle to see her cuteness “im just kidding, hehe okay I pick you tomorrow, love you” I said and pecked her cheek once again, “Yah! You’re doing harassment twice to me today!” she yelled and rubbed her cheek, “sorry, bye princess” I said and get in my car, “o-op-oppa” she hesitated, “what is it?” I said when already in my car, her face was blushed, “saranghae yo” she said with a low tone, and then running inside the building I just smiling looking her cute behavior, and fortunately this time I don’t encountered jjong, or we will fight again and I start my car to the next destination : my house.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for reading, and feel free to comment