what is this

Be Mine

Jessica POV

            “Unnie wake up” I heard my dongsaeng voice rang in my head and I quickly opened my eyes, “sojungie, what time is it?” I said while my eyes still closed, “nine, you must go to work” she said I just nodded and stretching my body. *gee gee gee gee baby baby* my phone ringed right after I finish bathing, it was ‘Lee donghae BABO!’ at my phone screen, I still mad at him because he bring me to the restaurant the girl who obsessed at him say I’m poor then pour coffee to my dress, I reject the call right away and change to my office cloth, “unnie who is that?” sojung said while looked curious at me, “nothing! Just a salesman, I go out now, bye sojungie” I said and opened my apartment door. “Jessica-ssi? Where are you going?” I see jonghyun-ssi asked me while him just out of his apartment, “work, see you later jonghyun-ssi” I said while wave at him he wave back at me but suddenly a people caught my wrist. “Ya-yah! Who are you” I said and I see a jerk stand while holding my wrist he was donghae, “what are you doing here?” I asked at him sarcastically, “I just want to see my friend Kim jong woon and his wife” he said and wraps my hips, “yah! Byuntae!” I yell and fortunately jonghyun-ssi run after him and this jerk leave me, “hyung! Long time no see” jonghyun-ssi said at him with a respectful tone, “oh yeah jjong, where yesung hyung?” he asked and then jonghyun-ssi let donghae go in his apartment, but before they leave and jonghyun-ssi already inside his apartment that jest running toward me, “mianhae” he said and go inside yesung-ssi and yuri apartment, I never thought he was yesung-ssi friend eventhough I was yuri, yesung-ssi wife best friend.

 

Donghae POV

            “Anyong haseyo hyung” I said after I se yesung hyung go outside his room with a woman, I bet it was yuri-ssi his wife, “anyonghaseyo donghae” he said while hug his wife, “I just want to asked you something” I said and yesung-hyung give his curious face toward me. “sorry I can serve anything but water” yuri-ssi said to me as she give me a glass of water, “gwenchanayo” I said and bowed at she, “I want to ask you about Jessica the one who rented at your apartment” I continued, I asked this because I’m too curious about her, I really think she is special for some reason. “You mean Jessica-ssi?” yesung-hyung dongsaeng, jonghyun asked me and I just nodded, “do you falling in love fish?” yesung-hyung asked me I shooked my head as he keep attack me with question. “Sorry hyung, but Jessica is with me” jonghyun said and then smirking, “what? Really?” I asked in curiosity tone, so she was my hoobae girlfriend, but I really have strange feeling toward her, and maybe I fall? No that mustn’t true donghae, you mustn’t fall for her, “why do you want to know” yesung-hyung asked me with serious face this time, “I just curious about her, she crying last night” I said but then jonghyun walking toward me and punching my face. “Yah! I’m your hyung!” I yelled out loud I can see anger in his eyes, “so you the boy who make her crying last night hyung, you jerk” he said and try to punch me again but this time, yesung hyung stop him, “yah don’t punch my friend jjong, I know you fall for that Jessica but don’t fight in my house kay?” he said out loud and stare at jonghyun he sighed, “don’t you dare make sica cry again or I will kill you!” he yelled and go outside yesung-hyung apartment. “sorry hyung, it’s my fault” I said while rubbing my check that have punched by jonghyun, “so tell me about last night” he said to me I just nodded and tell the thing I do with Jessica yesterday. “so that’s all I think this fish Is really falling in love jagiya” yesung-hyung said to his wife, “yeah jagiya, so donghae-ssi what do you want to know about?” yuri-ssi talked to me and I facing her, “why she seems sensitive about money? And who is she?” I said yuri-ssi just nodded and they began the story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for late update comment please :D