happy

Be Mine

Jessica POV

            “We’re officially now, but you don’t do this for the thing you said before right?” I said while we two seat in front my table, then I looked in his eyes, “ne, I already promise to you right?, this time I really love you….. I think” he smiled while holding my hands, I smile at him, about 5 minute we alone in the room, then Tiffany suddenly come in while slamming the door, “what happened fany?” I asked while quickly release my hand from donghae grabs, “I guess i must go to taeyeon alone, we’re together sica” fany said in disappointed tone, I see donghae bits his lips, “why is that fany-ah?” I asked while sitting beside her, “heechul-oppa said he has an appointment that day, you’ll go with me right? Let’s be a couple, JeTi forever” fany smiled and asked once again I don’t know how to react, because I have my couple now, “sorry fany-ya I go along with donghae-” “oppa” donghae continued my word, it because I’m not use to call him oppa for this time, “what? What happen with you two when I go out with heechul-oppa?” fany asked in shocked I can realize her eyes gotten bigger, I just nodded and donghae hold my hand, “we together now” donghae said and I can fel my heart is beating faster, “good to you sica, but donghae-oppa, you can’t hurt her or else you’ll die” she said in anger tone then she pouted, I hear donghae gulped and then nodded his head, “palli donghae we must go!” I hear heechul-ssi shouted from outside the door, donghae grabs my hand and kiss it, “bye sica see you later, saranghae” he said while the last word he whisper in my ears and make me got a Goosebumps, I give his a smile as a reply then he go out from tiffany room.

 

Donghae POV

            I walked out from tiffany room with happy and excited mood, I really love sica, and I hope it’s for forever, “yah! Why do you smiling like crazy?” heecul-hyung said when Im in front tiffany office, “it’s nothing, you can go home alone right hyung? I wanna do something” I said and I can see his expression became strange, “yah! You bring me here and then you make me walk to home alone? Aissh alright ad remember you’ll die donghae” he said and I can see he was angry, he will always stomps is he angry at someone, “mian hyung I want to go with my girl” I said then sit at where heechul-hyung seat earlier and grabs my phone out from my pocket. “Ice princess when do you finished your work?” I sent the message to her but I thought she not doing anything now, because she replied my message fast, “I already finish, why?” she replied, I then sent message which command her to wait in her office all alone after Tiffany leave, she just replied with “ne”. About 30 minute, finally I see tiffany go out from her and sica room, I felt guilty not telling her about heechul-hyung, he really love her thought but it was his habits, hang out with girl, then I feel my phone vibrated, so I quickly look at it, it was “my Lovely ice princess” called I quickly answered, “yah! Where are you babo? You tell me to wait, aissh you lied to me, you’ll die donghae” she said and then quickly hung up the phone and not letting me to say a word, she look like heechul-hyung while angry they both so scary thought, I quickly go stealthily to her room, and cover her eyes, “guess who” I said while cover her eyes, “the jerk that I love” she chuckled, “yah I’m not a jerk sica” I pouted then she just laughing. “do you want to eat?” I asked while dragging her to my car, “alright but I don’t want in last time restaurant its really make me sad” she said and her face looks down, then I hug her waist, “I will protect you, I promise” I then cupped her cheek, “yah! ert” she said while I can see her blushing face, “it’s the contract, so we off to eat “I shouted like a choding and I can see her giggle, she’s so cute and then I start the car and go to restaurant.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank for subscribe, reading, and comment feel free to comment