Truth

Be Mine

Flashback

Yuri POV

“yuri-ya” Jessica running to me before i got married with yesung about one years ago, “ne.. what is it sica?” I said with curiosity and staring at her because Jessica eyes was swollen, “my family company went bankrupt, and I with my sister doesn’t have a place to sleep, a debt collector take my house to take the debt “Jessica said while her tears was falling down , I wipe her tears, “I don’t know where I can let you stay you know about my house right? I cant let you stay there, but I think yesung-oppa can give you an apartment for stay there” I said while comforting Jessica, I was feel so worried about Jessica because we have been friend since 3 years before that. I decide to call yesung-oppa to ask about an apartment for Jessica and her dongsaeng to stay, “hello my black pearl” Yesung-oppa said to me whe he just answered my call, “hmm oppa can my friend rent an apartement in there? Jebal” I said to him via phone, “hmm okay can’t we talk at my house, or I can call you soon-to-be house” he said, “aissh okay oppa I’ll be there love you” I said to him then hung up. “what did he said?” sica ask to me, hmm just go to his house first, I said and pull her hand towards taxi, “my black pearl” yesung-oppa opend the door and hug my waist “aisssh oppa! I bring my friend, Oppa she is my friend Jessica, can she and her sister rent an apartment here?” I asked to yesung-oppa and give him my puppy eyes, I believe he cant reject, “hmm okay, this is your room keys, feel free to me and my wife” yesung-oppa nodded in agreement and give sica the keys, “I’m sorry to disturb you yesung-ssi” Jessica said and left yesung-oppa and me alone in his apartment.

End POV

           

Donghae POV

So that why she so sensitive about money, so she was a rich long ago I feel sorry about her, I want to sent message to Jessica right away, but because I know she would be at her office now, I think I must go to her office, and then I directly call heecul-hyung to get permission for going to his fiancée office, “yoboseo? Someone in the phone saying I’m sure he was heecul hyung I know his flirt voice even it was in his phone, he must thought I was a woman. “Yah! I’m donghae, can we go to your fiancée office now?” I asked him directly without thinking, “what? Why suddenly, you have a relation to my fiancée?” he asked in curious tone, “anii, I pick you, I will tell at the road” I said and hung up the phone. *bonamana bonamana* my phone ringed and I answered the call without looking who is it, “oppa! Where are you? Im at your office” a sound of woman said behind the phone, then I was realize it was hara, “what do you want? I with my girlfriend now” I say sarcastically, “you mean fake girlfriend?” she said once again the I was hung up the phone and blocked that number right away, I sick because that girl attitude, now I must go to heechul-hyung house and buy a sorry gift for Jessica, I wonder what does she like?.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for plain update, i will update soon, comment if you please, :D

hope you like it