Sulli's Flashback

Be Mine

Jessica POV

            “you look good together, that why I say you two destined” sulli said with proud, “yeah thanks ssul” krystal said sarcastically, I think so too, they look good together, “yeah you two look goods, athletic couple” umma chuckled and we all to, “u…u…umma” krystal whined like a little girl, “how about you sulli?, when does you meet my taemin?” umma facing sulli, her face is flushed red, “u…unnie, I embarrassed of thinking about it” sulli mouthed to me while poking my feet, I just giving “face-your-fate-kids” look, and then smirked, “c’mon sulli, don’t be shy to your mother in law” umma smiled and held her hand, “bu..but” she stuttered and her face is flushed again, “don’t you say, your first meeting is about kiss to” I mouthed sneakily, so umma wouldn’t notice, and she is nodded shyly, I can’t believe I lose to a kids, I would be angry if krystal have her first kiss too, “but I’m embarrassed umma” she said while covered her face, “just tell me ssul, you haven’t committed a crime right?” umma smiled while krystal is try to comfort sulli, “o…okay” sulli stuttered and then starting her story.

 

Flashback

Sulli POV

            “Jinri-ya I brought my friend to work here” minho oppa yelled to me from his office, “neh oppa” I run to his office, and I then see a good looking man, “ta-taemin oppa??!” I said shocked because see the familiar figure in front of me, “do you know each other?” Minho-oppa asked, I don’t know what to say, because he is a kingkas in my high school, “ji…jinri-ya? Long time no see” taemin-oppa said while facing me, “ne..neh oppa, did you want became actor?” I aasked to him with curiousity, “nope, he will be assistant of head staff, that’s mean your assistant” minho oppa smile at me, I actually have liked him from high school but, I don’t think I can be his girlfriend, “neh please treat me well sulli-ya” he smiled and then I take him to tour the whole theater. “this is our office oppa, there your table” I said while entered my room and show him the table, “khamsahamnida sulli-ya, its seems nice to work with you” he smiled again, his smile just like an angel, “ne…neeh oppa” I stuttered a bit, “what can I do now?” he said while stand in front of me, “help me bring these to stage” I said while try to pick up a big box in front of our office but then I got slipped, “be careful ssul!” he said and try to save me, and then we both fall down, I feel a soft think in my lips, and then I opened my eyes to see what happened, our lips touched each other!!! “mi…..mi….mianhamnida o…oppa” I said and then stand up quickly, “th..thats nothing” he stuttered and then I run quickly from our office.

About 6 month from then

“ Oppa bring this out to minho-oppa, he probably needed this costume” i said while handed taemin-oppa a bunch of costume and give him my angelic smile, I have do this to him about these six month because the last accident to stop our awkwardness, “ehm ssul it’s a bit…” I cutted his word “you look so manly oppa I like this side of you, c’mon bring that to minho-oppa office” I said and then he smile like crazy, “kaja!” he said and bring the costume, he looks so cute, I just smiled too looking at him, it not mean I love torturing him, but I just like to see hard worked man, “ssul, I think you overworked taemin-oppa” krystal said to me while we outside minho-oppa office, I know about this and he seems always do my command, “how about I test him?” I said to krystal and her eyes widen, “test what?” she said and standing then dumbfounded, “is he really do this because me, or just because his job” I said and smiled then go in minho-oppa office, “oppa, can I borrow teaminnie-oppa?” I said while entering the office where I can see taemin-oppa is in break, while krystal approached her boyfriend, “for what?” minho oppa asked and facing me while his hand wrapped around krystal waist, “to help me bring these thing” i said while pointed at the properties outside, “but he’s already tired” minho-oppa said he looks so worried about temin-oppa , “then I will help him, please” i pleaded and give my puppy eyes so minho-oppa will give me permission, “okay ssul let’s go” taemin-oppa said while grabs my hand, and I was so happy, so he did this for me, I feel happy. then release my hand and then he start pick-up the properties to the stage, after finished I see taemin oppa have a break in the back stage, he look so tired, then I throw wet towel to his face, “it’s refreshing” he said and then he removed the towel from his face and I can see he is very tired, I’m feel bad “do you really tired oppa?” I said and then smiled at me, it make me blushed a bit, “not really, thank for the towel ssul” he said and give his angelic smile to me, “o…oppa” i murmured so he can’t hear It, but he seems still hear it, “what is it ssul?” he asked then motioned me to sit beside him, “why do you work this hard, and never say no? Is it because my order?” i said then seated beside him,I know he just do this because of me, “that not it, I only want to do something, and that is work” he said and smiled, “you lie oppa, please tell me, I’m feel so bad” i said while my eyes became teary, I felt very bad to him, “that not your fault ssul, please don’t cry” he said and my hair lightly, “I don’t want to see you look exhausted like this again, I’m sorry” i cried out hard and the he pulled me for a hug, “please ssul don’t cry, I do all of this because I love you” he said it while his hand the my hair lightly and then my eyes meet his eye’s, then he wept my tears, and then kissing me in the lips, i doesn’t fight back and i was replied his kiss ,I don’t know why, “o..oppa” i said while we were apart, my face became so red, “I’m sorry ssul” he said and release the hug, “I like you too oppa” i give him a smile, and looked deep to his eyes, “th..Then would you be my girlf…Friend?”he stuttered and then i smiling at him, but I doesn’t want have a boyfriend till I have my own company, “mian oppa, not this time, but I like you” i said and running out from the backstage and leave him alone.

End of flash back

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry if my story is bland but, please appreciated it, thank you :D