wedding ceremony

Be Mine

A week later

Donghae POV

            “I’m getting ready now, hyukjae you go to teukie-hyung wedding too right?” I asked to my twin brother lee hyukjae, I find he is wearing a tuxedo, same as me, “neh, I’m go to pick-up hyoyeon bye” he said while grabing his car key, he obviously is in love with that hyoyeon but he always deny it and he doesn’t brave enough to say his feeling to her. *Bwara mr.simple simple* my phone ringed, and I quickly pick it up I believe it was my sica “neh princess?” I asked trhough the phone, “yah hyung, it’s me cho kyuhyun, and I’m a man, so I am a prince not a princess, remember that!” he said, “aishh what do you want?” I pissed off, my princess must been waiting for me, “you go to teukie-hyung wedding right? Can you pick me and seohyun up?” he asked, now he really getting my nerve, I must pick minho first then pick sica and krystal, “sorry my car is full, now I gotta go” I said then hung up quickly. I got my tie and quickly get in to my car, *Bwara mr.simple simple* now my phone ringed once again, that must be my sica “yeoboseo?” I pick the phone, “oppa, where are you? I and krystal is ready we’ll waiting for you…” she said in such a beautiful voice, “and minho oppa!” I hear krystal yelled from the phone, “ne I’m on my way to pick minho already” I said to her while still driving, “neh, bye oppa take care” jessica said then hung up my phone. I arrived at minho house, it was big, even though he still life with his parents and sibling, I quickly call him, “yah choi minho! I’m already out here palli!” I yelled through the phone and hung up without letting him talked, about a minute he finally out from his house and entered my car, “sorry hyung it just siwon-hyung and sooyoung-noona want to go there too so I give them the address” he said while getting up to my car, when he already in I quickly press the accelerator and go to Jessica apartment.

            “oppa!” Jessica run to my car that just arrive, she’s so beautiful with that white dress, I wonder if she beautiful with a wedding dress too, and I know the answer for myself, of course she is, I commanded minho to seat behind with krystal and he just obey without saying any eord to me, “what do you think about my look oppa?” she said while I driving to the wedding places, “you’re very beautiful, that’s make me want to marry you as soon as possible” I smirked while still looking at the road but I can tell minho and krystal suffering from behind, “they do it too much oppa I felt my hand and leg curved” krystal said that make minho, me, and Jessica laughed, “oppa do you really want to marry my unnie?” krystal bluntly said, “of course sister in law” I chuckled and I can look Jessica was blushed, “jeongmal oppa?” Jessica poked my hand, “ne” I said and still looking to road, “even we just in relationship for 1week?” she poked my cheek this time, “of course, because I love for 999years 364days 23hours 59minutes and 59seconds, you just have to love me for 1 second, when you do our thousand-year love will be completed” I smiled, “I want to throw up” minho said that make we all laughing.. About a few minute we arrive at the place, “let’s go!” I said to them and we quickly go in the building, “donghae-ya! Who’s her?” hyukjae popped out of nowhere, “yah hyuk you make me scare!” I yelled and Jessica was shocked too, “she is my soon to be wife and you soon to be sister in law” I said to hyukjae and introduced her, “anyonghaseo jung Jessica imnida” Jessica politely bowed to him, “I am donghae twins lee hyukjae or you must call me eunhyuk, sister in law” he smirked and bowed too, he bring that girl he talk every day, “hyo? How are you? I missed you” Jessica said to the woman that hyukkie bring, “sica-ya?? I miss you too” she hug Jessica, why I always jealous eventhough Jessica hugged a girl, maybe it because I love her too much.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for late and boring update

feel free to comment