Relieved

Be Mine

Donghae POV

I already waiting for 30minutes but they didn’t came back, “I’m home” I hear umma voice, “umma, where my sica?” I asked to her when I don’t see any clue about sica, in this house, “what? Didn’t I say I don’t want you two already” umma said while looked shard at my eyes, “but you say you like her !” I argued, and then I see her eyes became bigger, “I already choose you fiancée, so don’t try argued with me lee donghae!” umma yelled, I cant help but feel angry, “I don’t want to marry anyone except sica!” I yelled, and then 3 people come in to the house, “really oppa?” I see sica as she walked to the house and she is laughing so hard, “how you dare to argued with your umma oppa” krystal spoke, they four laughing so hard and then umma hug sica, “she is your fiancée” umma said, “but never thought I would forgive you to yell at me” she continued and then laughed again, “what is all of this mean?” I said and uncociously my tear rolling down from my eyes, “yah! I think I really lost you” I continued and hugged Jessica tightly, “mianhamnida oppa,  I just want to test how deep your love” she smiled, “of course I love you!, i love you with all my heart” I yelled and tightened the hug, “yah oppa there is umma and the other and i can’t breath” she said and I release my hug from her and walked to umma, “forgive me umma, I think you really mean it” I said to umma, she hugged me, “I know, and you now became more gentleman donghae, i proud of you” umma smiled, and then I hugged umma and then back to sica again. “you’re here” taemin said from his room and followed by minho, “where hyukjae?” umma asked, “already sleep” taemin said and then walking to sulli side, “okay, I’m tired, and tomorrow I will go to USA with appa for 6 month, so spend your precious time, next donghae and Jessica, I will make your wedding 6 month later when i and appa comeback, do you agree?” umma said, I love my umma when she said I will marry sica, “don’t it too long?” I said and sica elbowed me, “neh umma it’s alright” she smiled to umma and then umma leave the three couple together.  “You’re so mean” I pouted just when umma leave us, “what?” Sica smiled and look at me, while sulli and krystal just go in taemin’s rooms, and the boys just following them and we are alone in the living room, “you’re very mean” I pouted again and she hugged me, “mianhae oppa, I already say sorry dont I?” sica said and give me a cute pout, “I won’t forgive you yet” I said and still pouted, “wae? So what can I do to make you forgive me?” she asked and then I leaned closer to her face, “this” i said and kissed her, at first I can see her eyes widened and then she replied my kiss, “saranghae sica-ya” I said while we is catching a breath, “nado” she said and then I escorted her to my room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think i will and hiatus for awhile again a bit lack of idea

but i think i will have idea if you cheer me

please cheer me

and love my story

thanks all :D