The test starting

Be Mine

Jessica POV

“what?? You already kissing??” umma said in a shock, actually I’m shock too, I bet umma will be angry, “aishh that child is unforgiveable” umma said, “nugu?” we three said in unison, “of course taemin, he must marry you ssuli, it’s out of the line” umma said, then chuckled, “congratulation ssul” i said and I was a bit jealous of course, “don’t worry sica, you and donghae first” umma chuckled, “yay unnie, then I will be soon” krystal poke me, “ya!” I yelled a bit because embarrassed, “okay lets go home, and sica, just do our mission” umma smiled and winked, “neh” I smiled to and she held my hand and then we go home.

 

Donghae POV

“yah! You two skipped me” eunhyuk still angry and its make me, taemin and minho more irritated, “and our magnae has reach his puberty” I said irritatedly, so eunhyuk can be silent, but it was to make the situation better, cause eunhyuk will more angry, “with kissing my dongsaeng” minho said pissed off, “yah.. hyung stop it” taemin said, he was embarrassed, “what???? You have your first kiss? I haven’t yet!” eunhyuk yelled, “yah chill hyuk, but I haven’t too” I said so eunhyuk not irritated with me, hahahaha donghae you genius, *bwara mr. simple simple* I heard my phone is ringing, it’s from Jessica, “ne my princess” I said with a smile on, “o…o…ppa” I heard her voice with a sob, what happned to her??, “si…sica why are you crying!” I yelled and the other eyeing me, “umma don’t want us to be one” she said, and I felt my heart is shattered, “wha…what??? Give the cellphone to my mom, quickly” I yell to Jessica, I wish this is a joke, “neh hae, what is it?” I heard my mom voice, “umma, why you do this to me!” I yelled while the other trying to eavesdropping, “yah! Lee donghae have a respect to your mom” she demande, “but, please, you know I really love her don’t you? Please umma, don’t make me break up with sica” I pleaded, it’s right when I falling for her, I leave the other girls I felt she is the one for me, “wait us at home” umma demanded and she ended the call, “what’sup hyung?” minho and taemin asked me, “ahh shut up let me alone” I shouted because I’m pissed off, “leave him alone” hyukjae demanded, he know how I feel, thanks hyuk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for very short update

i will update soon

i havent been thinking lately

 

please love my story :D