date

Be Mine

Jessica POV

            “yah sojungie, hurry!, you want to ruin my first date?” I yelled at my dongsaeng sojung that still using the makeup, “but minho-oppa will come I must look beauty” she said while still using the make up, it have been two hours since we doing our makeup, “do I like pretty unnie?” she said while finishing, and she look beautiful, “yes you are, how about me?” I asked her, truthfully I afraid he doesn’t like my look now, “of course my unnie is pretty, cmon they will be here” she said and pulled my hand out from our apartment. “anyeong jessica-ssi you look beautiful today” someone said when I and krystal were in front our apartment door, “ah… jonghyun-ssi, khamsahamnida” I bowed to him, “where do you want to go?” he said , “my unnie will go for a date, palli unnie, they waiting” sojung said and dragged me away from jonghyun-ssi, before leave I give a bow to him. “Hello my krystal, I miss you” minho said when I and sojung walked out from the apartment, “ne oppa, but we just see each other yesterday” sojung said I just uncomfortable between the two of them, it feel I will disturb they time so I walked to search donghae-oppa, he late for sure, about a minute I felt a hand curved in my waist, “yah!” I yelled in shocked but the hand still doesn’t move, “hi sica” he said, I know this voice, he is lee donghae the fishyman, “yah! You make me scared” I yelled and punch his body playfully and he just chuckled, so I pouted. “Sorry sica, sorry” he smiled and then I sighed and he quickly grabs my hand and pulls in to his car, “yah! “ I yelled but he still smiling, “let’s go minho!” he said then minho and krystal take the backseat while still talking together.

            “we’re here” Donghae-oppa told when we arrive at the office, he quickly ran over my side and opened the door, “please get off my princess” he said while giving hand to me, I was blushing really hard, “look oppa, they were cute” krystal whispered to minho but I hear it anyway, “ne” minho replied, then hug krystal waist, “yah! Choi minho don’t do anything bad to my sisters” I said and glared at him, I can see he gulped. “hyung, I want to go to cafeteria with krystal, we’ll be right back” minho said to donghae-oppa and I glared at him, “I’ll be okay unnie, bye” krystal said and go with minho together, “oppa, what are we doing here?” I asked right away when there’s no one except we two, “working, together” he winked and I can feel a Goosebumps, “Yah! Byuntae!” I said and pinches his cheek then chuckled, “by the way where your beautiful secretary?” I continued when realize there was no secretary, I bet he has a beauty secretary, but why I feel uneasy? Did I jealous?, “ouch, I don’t have secretary” he said while rubbed the cheek that I pinches, “liar! I bet she is beautiful” I pouted and felt sad while imagining which one is his secretary, “do you jealous?” he chuckled and poke my cheek, “yah! I never jealous, hih” I pouted, but I felt a warm hug from my back, “the only one that beautiful to me now is you only you, and I don’t like help from other person, because of that I don’t have secretary and driver” he whispered to me, it’s make my heart beating fast, “really?” I asked and he nodded while still give me back hug. The door opened while he still hugged me, “oh sorry we disturb you” it was minho and krystal who looked shocked, “this not like what do you think” I demanded and donghae-oppa realease his hug, “have you finish hyung?” minho asked to donghae-oppa, “ne I just check the paper, where will we go next princess?” donghae-oppa asked to me, “how about amusement park?” I asked, “I love it , lets go oppa palli” krystal said in excitement the dragged minho with her, I also drag donghae-oppa outside because he is stand there without move.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for reading :D