Jerk

Be Mine

Jessica POV

            Sojungie, I off to work” I said while opened our apartment door, “yeah unnie, have a save trip” my dongsaeng sojung shouted from her room, I walking to Hwang fashion magazine company that own by my friends Hwang tiffany, after my company bankrupt I start work there as Tiffany secretary. “Anyonghaseo fany-ah” I said while I arrive at my office where I and tiffany share room for our office, “anyong sica-ya, how are you?” she said while sitting in her seat I just smiling and sit at my seat too. “Hello jagiya I miss you" someone opened our door and three boys with good proportion of body come in, “oppa” fany said and hugged him, he is Heecul, kim heecul who head of management at lee’s world assurance company, and he is tiffany fiancée, “hello sica-ya, want to go lunch with me? At famous restaurant” a man beside heecul said and I know who he is, Lee donghae the owner of lee assurance company. “Sorry but I don’t want to” I said while grabs my paper and start to work, “yah! Don’t make me angry, c’mon I will buy you accessory and cloth” he said while throw the paper in my hand, I was very angry at him and slap him in the cheek and go out from my room, “yah! What’s wrong with that girl? Did she just reject me? I have money you know” he yelled loud like crazy and I just cover my ear and running towards cafeteria. I’m don’t like someone like him who think all thing could be buying with money, even though I’ve been bankrupt I have pride, “Anyonghaseo unnie” someone greet me from behind, and it was a beautiful girl and she smiled at me, “anyonghaseo seohyunnie, what do you need?” I asked her, she was Seo Joohyun, but I used to call her seohyun and she was secretary of cho kyuhyun, that jerk (Donghae) best friend. “Anni unnie, I just waited of kyuhyun-ssi” she said and bowed to me politely, “owh I see then, how your work?” I asked her once again but unfortunately, kyuhyun and donghae came off of fany room, “why do you dare to reject me? Do you idiot? I have money for you” donghae said and show his money in front my face, I was very angry because of him, did he think I’m a easy girl that just follow him for money, “yah shut your mouth, I’m not like the other girl who carving for your money” I said and give my famous ice-glare at him, he just smirking. “These day there is a people doesn’t want money? That people must be crazy” he smirking and put the money in my hand, “yah! I don’t need your money, I have to go” I throw the money over him and leave him with seohyun and kyuhyun and I can’t see he acted like a fool and just giving me gaze while walking toward my office door, I was very mad and then go inside my office where there just heecul and tiffany stayed together.

            “Jessica-ya I want to go with heecul-oppa now, can I leave the work to you? Please” Tiffany begged to me and giving me her eye smile, aish that eye smile make me can’t rejected what she say, “alright fany, I will finished the work now, bye have a sweet time together” I said and she smiled to me and got hugged by heecul, I wonder I have someone that will love me with all of his heart, not like that donghae jerk that thinking I was crazy for money like the other girl. “Yah Jessica you will regret what you do to me!” suddenly the door opened and I see that jerk walking toward me, “I don’t care, now get out from my office, I want to work or I will call the security” I say to him while still checking my work and don’t pay an attention to him. “Yah! I can tell tiffany and make you fired” he said while his face was about an inches in front of my face, “ya-yah! Get out! Security!” I said and yelled while push him away, he so handsome I think, no sica you can’t fall for him he is a jerk! Then the security team came to my office and get him out “you will fell for me!” he said out loud I just stretch my tongue out. I feel my phone vibrated and the message is from sojung “unnie I came out late, I go with Minho-oppa” she send I just sigh and finished my work so I can go home fast as possible.

            “Jessica-ssi how are you?” someone patted my at the back while I trying opened the door of my apartment, “oh jonghyun-ssi, you make me scared what it is?” I said as I smiling at him he just smile tome, he was the owner of the apartment where I live, he was nice not like that jerk even that jerk more handsome, what! Sica wake up he not that handsome he just a jerk. “Nothing I just want to see your beautiful face” he said then smiling I just blushed who doesn’t blush when someone say’s your beautiful, “khamsahamnida I just tired, I need rest bye jonghyun-ssi” I said the go in my apartment.  *gee gee gee gee baby baby* my phone ringed while I just finished my bath, “yoboseo?” I said while pouted because the one in the phone ruined my free time today, “it’s me you babo! I get your number from your office” he said and I still don’t recognized who he is, “yah who are you!” I yelled and was little mad, “donghae” he said and I think my heart was stopped I don’t even thing he would call me. “Ya-yah! Why do you call me?” I said and I was totally mad at him now, “go out now” he demanded I just pouted and go out then I see him stand in front of my way, “what do you want and why do you know my address?” I said and he just stares at me and pulls my wrist and makes me sit in his car. “Yah! Don’t do anything to me byuntae!” I yelled and punch him, he just stay silent while giving me a smirk and start the car.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this my story, thanks for read

i will update when i can online as soon as possible