My Devil Boyfriend

My Devil Boyfriend

 

Chapter 9

______ stepped back, she wiped her tears and said. “I want you to help me to get closer to Kevin, I want to know more about him, I want to be the girl he wants to. Please help me Dongho-ah.”

Dongho stopped for a while. He took a deep breath and released it immediately. “Is that what you really wish for?”

“Neh… I really want Kevin now. I will do anything so that he would be able to forget ‘Haerin’ and only think of me. I’m going to release him from the past” ______ told him.

“You didn’t know anything ______-ah. It will be hard for you. Kevin and Haerin… you can’t separate them.” He paused, then continued. “To tell you the truth, Haerin is not yet dead. She’s…” Dongho looked down.

“She’s what Dongho-ah?” ______ asked.

“She’s… inside a crystal. That crystal can be broke by the only person she loves. And… I think... it’s Kevin.”

“What are you two talking about?” a familiar voice came out of nowhere.

Dongho and ______ looked at the direction where the voice was heard and they saw Kevin.

“Kevin-ah!” ______ exclaimed. She ran towards Kevin, but Dongho pulled her towards him. ______ looked at Dongho, surprised of what he just did in front of Kevin.

Kevin glared at Dongho. “What is this all about Dongho-ya!? She’s my girl!” he exclaimed.

Dongho tightened his grip at ______’s hand. “I won’t let you to touch ______ or even go near her.”

“What are you trying to say Dongho-ya?! Are you stupid?! Let go of ______-ah.” Kevin commanded.

“Annieyo! Haerin’s life will be…”

Kevin’s eyes widened. Again, Haerin’s name came out of Dongho’s mouth... which he didn’t want to hear since Haerin was lost.

“Haerin’s life? What will happen to her?” Kiseop asked. His white wings were stretched out. He’s flying.

“You! Tell me, what are you doing here?” Kevin asked Kiseop. “What’s your real purpose on going down the earth, Kiseop-hyung?”

“I’m going to take Haerin away from the two of you.” He said calmly.

When suddenly, everything became black, you can see everything but all was in the shade of black. A crystal came down from the over world.

Kevin, Dongho and ______’s eyes widened. Inside the crystal, there was a girl and it reassembles Riah a lot. Her hands were enclosed together, she’s really inside the crystal. But she’s unconscious.

“Haerin-ah.” Kevin whispered. His dark browned eyes turned into pure black, his wings started to go out of his back. His clothes turned into his usual clothing. “I’m going to bring her out of the crystal.” He said.

Dongho was still surprised. He wants to ran towards the crystal and let Haerin leave the crystal, but his trembling feet can’t move.

“You can’t.” Kiseop told Kevin. “I won’t let you hurt Haerin anymore. I’m going to take her back to the over world.” When he was about to leave with the crystal, he saw ______ still in her normal state as if she didn’t stop because of time. “Don’t tell me you are…”