My Devil Boyfriend

My Devil Boyfriend

 

Chapter 15

“I can do this. ______-ah, you can do this.” ______ told herself.  “I need to talk to Kevin-ah.” she took a bath and put on her best dress “Kevin-ah will like this!!” she ran to the main door and saw Haerin in front of the door.

“Going somewhere?” Haerin asked. She examined ______ carefully, looking at her from head to toe. “Oh, I see, you’re going to meet Kevin-oppa, right?” a mischievous smile formed on her face.

“Ri… annie… Haerin-ah, what are you doing here? I need to talk to Kevin-ah.” She said.

“Mianhae, ______-unnie, but” she paused. “Kevin-oppa does not want to meet you anymore.”

______ frowned. “What are you saying?”

“I told everything to him.”

“Haerin-ah!!” someone called. “What brings you here?” Kibum asked.

Haerin turned and saw Dongho and Kibum. Dongho immediately ran towards her and hugged her tight.

Tears fell on Haerin’s cheek. “Dongho-oppa.”

“Gwaenchana? Did ______ hurt you?” he asked and pulled back. He glared at ______.

“Why are you looking at me like that Dongho-oppa??!! I’m not doing anything to that girl!!” she exclaimed.

“Dongho-ah, stop it,” Kibum cut in.

“I’ll take my leave.” Haerin said and started to walk away.

“That’s it?!” ______ complained. “You’re going to ruin my day and take your leave?!”

Haerin turned and glared at her. “______-unnie, you ruined my life and lived like nothing happened. We’re not yet finished.” She said and after a blink of an eye she’s gone.

“______-ah!” Dongho exclaimed. “I can’t believe you can do that thing!”

______ stared at Dongho. “Neh,”she said, her voice trailing off. “I asked Leeteuk – appa to erase her memories in exchange of mines. At first Leeteuk-appa hesitated, he told me I’m wishing something that has a great pay. Then I kept on telling appa I’ll give anything just to erase Haerin’s memories and all-“

Dongho stormed off without letting ______ finish her story.

“I… I didn’t mean to hurt Dongho-oppa amg Kevin-ah,” she cried. She buried her face onto her hands.

“You can’t change it now, ______-ah.” Kibum said. “What’s done is done. You’re going to pay now.” He warned.

“Kibum-oppa!! Help me, please.” She pleaded.

“I’m so disappointed, ______-ah. I can’t help you.” And Kibum disappeared, leaving ______ alone in the big house.

After a moment, strong wind blew. “You’re crying again.”  A familiar voice said.

______ immediately looked u and saw Kevin, offering her a handkerchief. “Kevin-ah.” She called and hugged Kevin.

Kevin just stood and did nothing.

“Kevin-ah, mi-“

“______-ah, let’s end this.” Kevin said.

Another tear fell from ______’s eyes. “Everyone left me…” she said, “And now you’re going to leave me also?”

“Mianhae, I didn’t told you I want my sister to get lost. I’m not going to let you touch her or do anything that can hurt you.”

“Wae?!” she cried. “Why is it all of you want Haerin?! Wae??!” and a strong power burst out from her, but immediately lost her consciousness.

 

The next thing she knew, she’s back to the underworld. Lying at a couch and her hands were tied by a rope.

“It’s been so long.” ______ looked through the corner of her eye and saw Leeteuk. “I missed you ______-ah, my daughter.”

“Appa.” She said.

“You know this will happen.” Leeteuk told her, trying to make her remember something from the past.

“Neh.”

“And yet you took the circumstances and do what you want right?”

“Neh.”

“You disappoint your mother.” He said.

______ looked at him. “Mother? I don’t have a mother!! And you! You let me fall into something dangerous!! You don’t act as my father!”

Then someone entered the room with blinding light. ______ closed her eyes and when she opened it, she saw a woman that has Haerin’s features.

“My dear princess.” The woman said. Her white dress with ruffles is so pretty and bright. “You commit a great sin. And now I’m giving you two choices.”

“Are you my mother?” ______ asked. Her eyes full of curiousity and longing.

“Yes, I am.” The woman said. “I am the goddess of the world above. I’m Kiseop, Kevin and Haerin’s mother, Kibum, You and Dongho’s also.”

“Are you saying that we’re all siblings?!” she asked.

“Yes, my dear.”

“Then I can’t marry Kevin-ah?” she asked.

“You’re so human, ______-ah. You’ve changed a lot.” She said. Her voice so faint that it shows she’s sad and disappointed. “I’m giving you two choices. First, are you going to live with me above the world and forget everything that you feel for Kevin, or, second, live here in the Underworld and be punished.”

______’s eyes widened. “Are you telling me that I should forget everything about my past and live with you?!”

“If that’s what you think. I can’t help you if you’re here at the Underworld. Leeteuk, your father, will only do what is asked by your grandfather.” She explained.

“I don’t get it! Are you all helping Haerin and Kevin to marry each other?!”

“Kevin and Haerin.” She repeated. “They are special. Unlike you and Dongho, they are pair, if one of them died, the other one will die also. And you, ______-ah, almost killed the two of them.” Tears started to fall from the goddess’ eyes. “I can’t let you do it again to my child. Now choose.”

I almost killed Kevin-ah? She thought.

“______-ah, this is for your best also, go with your mother. Please.” Leeteuk pleaded.

“Let go of me!!” she yelled and the underworld trembled. “I just want to talk to Kevin-ah!!”

“______-ah.” The goddess hugged her. “Are you going with me after that?”

______ cried. “I… I… I’m… going with you after I talked to Kevin-ah. Please omma.”

The goddess nodded. “I’m going to take you to the world above after you talked to him. And tell Kevin-ah… I miss him.” and the goddess disappeared.

“Good bye, my child.” Leeteuk said and turned to walk away.

“Kamsahamnida, Appa.” ______ said.

“Don’t forget I love you all.” And Leeteuk also disappeared.

“I need to talk to Kevin-ah.” ______ said. The magical ropes that tied her is now gone. And she concentrated on Kevin’s aura, and…