The End of his Story

My Devil Boyfriend

 

Chapter 20

Kiseop ran towards Kevin and Dongho, he wears his she’s-going-to-do-it face reaction.

Kevin and Dongho stopped quarreling as soon as they saw Kiseop’s reaction and ran back to the house.

“You two are so stupid to leave them two alone in the house!” Kiseop exclaimed as they reach the front door.

They ran towards Kevin’s room and saw ______ lying on the floor with lots of blood around her.

“What did you do to her?!” Kevin exclaimed at Haerin who was sitting elegantly on Kevin’s bed with spats of blood on her face and dress. She just frowned at Kevin.

“It’s impossible!” someone behind them said.

“Kibum-hyung!” Kevin called as he gathered ______ in his arms.

“Indeed, it’s impossible.” Dongho muttered.

Haerin closed her eyes, and when she opened it, she wore her bloody scarlet eyes and glared at them.

“I don’t get your feelings!” Kevin told her.

Haerin looked at him with disgust and hatred as she stood and walk out, she stopped when someone grabbed her arms and pulled her to face him, Dongho. She just continued glaring at anyone. “What is it?” she asked sharply.

“What was that for?” he asked back.

“A gift.” Kiseop declared.

Everyone looked at him except Haerin who glared at the door.

“What?” Kevin asked.

“I think we all should give her a gift.” Kiseop said.

“Wait! I don’t get it.” Kevin said.

“Haerin-ah,” Dongho called, asking her if she can say it.

Haerin just glared at Kevin, and then at ______.

“Kevin-ah, she have that thing inside her,” Kibum said.

“What thing?”

“She has a baby.” Kiseop explained.

“That’s impossible!!” Kevin exclaimed.

“Yes, it is! You did it!” Haerin shouted. “I didn’t expect you’ll do stupid things while I’m gone!” she pulled her arms and ran outside.

“You are so stupid, Kevin.” Kiseop muttered.

“I should’ve seen it.” Kibum said.

“I’m going to follow Haerin.” Dongho said, “you better fix that Kevin, or else,” he paused and glared at Kevin with his own bloody scarlet eyes and left.

“Oh well, that’s two for a day, Kevin.” Someone said.

“Eli-ssi.” Kiseop muttered.

“Oh, hey Kiseop-ah! Long time no see my dear brother!” Eli greeted.

“Shut up.”

Kevin only looked at ______. And kept on saying in his mind, “It’s impossible.”

Kibum removed Kevin’s arms around ______ and carried ______ in his arms with care.

“You better follow Haerin-ah.” He said, “I thought you don’t want to see her cry, Liar.”

Kevin doesn’t want to leave ______. What if Haerin’s gift is to kill that thing inside ______? But he can’t leave his sister.

“Stop following me!” Haerin told Dongho.

“I can’t.” he simply replied.

Haerin rolled her eyes, and stopped walking. Dongho stopped as well.

“Stop following me while I’m still not that pissed off,” she said, looking straight ahead not looking at Dongho.

“I’m sorry.” Is all Dongho replied.

“Huh.” Haerin said, she winced to stop the urge from crying and started walking again.

“Look, Haerin-ah,” Dongho started and followed her again. “I can’t leave you here.”

“BUT YOU’RE STILL GOING TO LEAVE ME ANYWAY.” Haerin replied as tears started to run on her cheeks.

Dongho stopped for a while, he looked at Haerin with wide eyes and quickly showed infront of Haerin.

“Leave. Me. Alone.” She said sharply and sidestep to walk straight ahead.

Dongho grabbed his wrist and pulled her against him. Haerin tried to pull herself away from him but Dongho held her tightly as he could.

“I said… leave me alone!” she cried.

“I can’t.” he simply said and kissed Haerin but pulled back immediately.

Haerin stood there eyes wide in surprise. While Dongho wiped her cheeks with the back of his hand and hugged her.

Haerin hugged back and cried, “Dongho-oppa!!!”

“Shh… I’m not going to leave you anymore. I promise.” He said and kissed her hair.

Kevin, on the other hand, saw everything. He’s so angry seeing the scene earlier. He was the one that was supposed to comfort her. He clenched his fists. Unknowingly, his eyes turned bloody scarlet and his black wings showed off.

Haerin pulled herself back from the hug and looked quickly at Kevin’s direction. Before she could react, Kevin is already in between her and Dongho, and he’s facing Dongho, his sharp fingernails pointing at Dongho’s heart and stabbed it.

Haerin fell on her knees, she felt numb at first, but then she cried and turned into an unexpected kind of angel.